Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
nice update...indeed their is a big storm coming ..feeling bad for garima..hope khushi and arnav will able to get over the storm together..
ckocolat thumbnail
very ... very nice.

what an obsession ... with a kido Arnav ... wonder how will be the big gay ...

awesome update ... continue soon.
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Thanks for the pm 
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just came across this fiction and I'm certainly awestruck after reading it.
You've penned down Arnav's part so beautifully that I could feel his anguish overflowing within me, overwhelming me with its intensity.
I'm completely speechless by how you have defined the bond between ArShi.
I just can't wait to read the next part. I really hope that you'll update this soonish!
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Kryptic.Keya-

I just came across this fiction and I'm certainly awestruck after reading it.
You've penned down Arnav's part so beautifully that I could feel his anguish overflowing within me, overwhelming me with its intensity.
I'm completely speechless by how you have defined the bond between ArShi.
I just can't wait to read the next part. I really hope that you'll update this soonish!

thank you so much for ur amazing words . I will updating this on sat or sun . 😃
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His obsession for Khushi is dangerous.. though she is helping him but still the difference between both is a big NO...
Arnav reciting the alphabet gives me shiver.. Arthi and Arvind have fears but for different reasons...
Love to see them growing together...
manu_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will u update ?? I m waiting to read further 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i am really really sorry no amount of apologising can make up for my behaviour towards this story. its been so long i have no updated this story . but i could never forget this story .its close to my  heart . since i have so many story to update the updates will be a little shorter , i might continue the same length in future too.   i will try to make up for all the lost updates .

chapter 3 

arti looked at her little arnav sleeping beside the baby khushi , holding her his arms. she can still see the dried tears of arnav . she knew she had hurted her son by putting khushi as a bait ,to make him speak . but what she can do , she herself is so much worried for him . do hoping for your son's normal future where he can study and speak like a normal kid is wrong . she loves him no matter what and she wants him to speak and learn and stop the accusing glances of her mother in law. she cant see her son to go to those sign language school which he had gone a few times , it just makes everything , this problem so real . 

garima was busy in washing the dishes so arti thought to pick the sleeping arnav and put him to bed only to be stopped by garima in middle of it.  

'let him sleep here . he will get scared not finding khushi beside if he wake up . today's incident has really hurt him.and anyway you are pregnant take some rest . i will take care of him' 

garima's words made finally the tear run out of arti's eyes. why she is feeling that today she had failed as a mother. she sobbed looking at arnav and her mind still running today's incident in her mind. she had behaved so cruely with him .  garima hugged her running a soothing hand through her hairs  trying to calm her down. while she just sobbed harder.

how could she hurt arnav like that. how could she play with a innocent's feeling like that. she is feeling ashamed of herself.

-----------------

next day  evening 

arti was helping prepare the dinner with garima . arnav have been ignoring her from the morning. earlier he used to  have food from her hand only but today he didnt even spared a glance and barely ate anything. he had drink milk in the morning only on the insistence of garima and nothing after that. she had tried saying sorry but he didn't  listen. he didnt even let khushi  move away from his eyes for a second.  and arti didnt stop him from being their with her. she knew he needed assurance that no one will take her away from him so she let it be and anyone as in the house barely cared about him. 

her eyes kept darting towards the main door waiting for him to come in the house with khushi and hoping he would have dinner.  A mother's heart can never see her child hungry like this all day. she sighed getting no glimpse of him till now. it had been three hours that he had left with khushi in his arms into the gardens to play with.  he had took all the essential khushi might require , a full bottle of milk , towel ,garima had told her that.  he takes care of like a friend. 

'i have send hari prakashji to bring them to have  dinner. dont worry arnav will be coming soon'  

garima had seen the worry look on her friend's eyes and did her best to make her feel good . garima's eyes darted towards her friend's gaze where hari prakash was coming running with sweat forming on his face and worried expression. 

'i have seen every where  arnav baba and khushi is no where ..'

'in the room' garima said trying to control the fasten beats of her heart at the information where could such a small child could go. he must here somewhere.

'laxmi checked the whole house . they are no where' hari prakash said in a meek voice . 

garima holded  arti who was on the verge of fainting  as she finally realized the situation . what had she done. what will happen now. she did this. she is too blame.  her small boy ran away leaving the house because of her. 

-----------------------------------------------------

little arnav again tried to stop the crying baby khushi in his arms . cuddlin her closer and trying to put the almost empty  bottle of milk in her mouth but she still didn't stop crying. 

's..stop kh..khushi  pleasse stop crying. we are ...ok now.'  arnav took deep breaths before saying each word with difficulty . he looked here there people walking to their destination barely spearing a glance at them.  who did looked away without a care. 

arnav had no plan where to go . he had not thought about anything when he had decided to take khushi with him because he wont let  her be taken away by any one. 

he walked inside the secluded area of a public park and put the baby khushi on the bench while he sat beside her. she kept on crying and crying ,his every attempt to stop her  ended up futile . he saw people running to their homes as the small drizzle started . 

khushi's crying become more louder and nerve wrecking.  arnav brought  his knees closer to his chest and put his head on his knees .  he put his finger's inside his ears as her cries become more and more louder. 

rain drowned them and thunder made the atmosphere turn more scary as a six year old arnav and few months old baby khushi cried  together . 

-----------------

'it is all because of you arti . told you he was getting obsessed with the child .look what has happened now.i told you  that i will help providing garima with a decent job and a house far away from us but you dint listen. i knew this was coming and this has happened .  god only know where they are . if they are alright or not' 

arti continue sobbing as she saw her husband running frustrated hand through his hairs . he had  called the commissioner and requested a sooner  probe into the matter. he wanted to find them as soon as possible.  

news of child abduction , cruel people selling them off or selling organs , making them beg on streets  kept on replying on arti's mind. she just prayed to devi maiya that both of them remain safe.

garima looked at the scene unfolding in front of her . tears making their way out as she stood like mere statute with no life. her reason of existence  , her life is missing , her baby , her everything . how will she survive without her . 

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god what will happen now can't wait for next part hope they find arnav and khushi thank you for pm.
ranoovs thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi
scared for Arshi. feeling bad for arti. Hope nothing bad will happen.