Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Aarti is better without HIM... This is not Love.. Insane people.. 
Khushi is surely bringing Happiness in their life.. Why and How Arnav only talk to her?? Lovely Update!
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing."
Elie Wiesel
                                            Chapter -2

When ever garima looks at her four month old angel she cant believe that she is alive ,her khushi is alive and healthy . she cant believe she has crossed the biggest exam of her life .  she remembers how her mother use to say that god never leaves his child alone , he is there to help them in one form or another' that how her friend arthi had come as god to her.

Garima had been struggling for past one year alone and pregnant that to be shunned by the society for engaging in pre-martial affair . she has seen the worse of her life in this past year , her parents  disowning her , her lover lost don't know where but she had stood strong .thoughts of suicide did cross her mind but innocent life in her womb never let her lose . she is not going to disappoint her child , she  will show her how strong her mother is .and she did. She did double jobs , took care of her health , tried remain happy even when the conditions were at its worst . she don't know was it god's grace or her little angel's luck but somehow  everything  went on smoothly  considering the situation .  she never felt the need to be sad , she talked to her angel ,  she felt happiness  within her . 

"Khushi" such a apt name she has given to her daughter , she brings happiness where ever she goes . her smile is magical bringing smile to the face of even the cruellest person in the world ,yes of course the exception of  Devyani raizda thus stands out but still.

Arthi had been the  most  happiest of all , khushi had bought her most happiness that she can ever wish for .  arnav has  started speaking , though it is still a little less than a usual child of his age but still he is learning . add to that  arthi is  pregnant and it's a boy as conformed by their family doctor though it is illegal in India but if that has  provided garima's friend  a new confidence it is not a bad after all .

"arnav , say A for Apple"  arthi tried for the fifth time to cajole arnav into speaking but all she got is silence in response. He has been really playing with her patience lately  especially when she  knew  he can speak but he wont . she have even bought  baby khushi's crib in the garden with them so that arnav speak but looks like khushi's magic is dulling or her son is more involve in playing with the baby rather than concentrating on his study .

Arvind , her husband was right  arnav is not interested in these things , he didn't even learned sign language properly when they were sure he was never going to speak .

" he is  just lazy , stop wasting you time on him arthi." Arvind voice hit her ears as she again tried to pursue  arnav to speak .

" I thinks dedi!  Arnav ko who...ka khete h ..psychiatrist  ke pass le jate . are! Aise ghur ke kya dekh rahi h . are! Hote h aise  abnormal bache mind se jinko  akshar udte hue nazar ate . woh!  Tare zamein jase" [ I think sister . we should take arnav to a psychiatrist .why are you staring at me? Such mentally abnormal kids are there who can see letter's flying just like in that movie Tare Zamin par]   rani finished her venomous word's painting her toe nail .

Devyani just scowled looking at her elder daughter in law . she has given birth to nothing but a big black spot to her family . devyani still remembers how happy she was when after  the birth of Anjali a girl finally a boy , an heir had born in her family  but as he grew up , she came to know how god has played a cruel game with her family . she was never happy with his son's choice of marrying a normal girl but she had bended  to her son's wish  but her daughter in law had  disappointed  her by giving birth to a girl , she should have listen to gayatri her friend when she told to get the sex determined of the unborn child and get rid of it if it is a girl  . she hasn't listen because  she was so confident ,  no girl has taken birth in raizada's family  from  centuries .

"arnav !! say A for apple" arthi's voice coming impatient as she  pulled six year old arnav from  near the baby khushi to her . she shook his shoulders again and again.

"arthi let it be . he will say when he will be in mood. Don't get angry on him like that"  garima said as she  served tea to the raizada's  who all were sitting in the garden  enjoying there evening .

Arnav's eyes wet with tears , as arthi still tried to push him to speak .

"arthi stop ..." Garima s pleading were stopped midway by devyani raiazda

"servants not speak in family  matters garima!"

"sorry !  aunty..um... mam"  garima looked down at her feet as she took the insult . she should not get to much involved in the family matters ,  they are already doing so much for her and her khushi , giving a place to live and earn .

"arnav say it! . fine!  Garima !   take your daughter and  leave this house forever"  arthi said in firm voice  shocking garima .

"garima ! I said leave"  arthi screamed making everyone shocked and some smile wickedly .

Garima took baby khushi in her arms and  walked away controlling her tears.

"n...n.." arnav said in whisper looking at garima leaving with a crying khushi in her arms.

"you will never meet khushi in this life time ever arnav. A boy  who cant read, who is dumb, who is angry all time .she will never be your friend. She will leave you alone" arthi said in small voice looking at silently crying arnav . whose innocent eyes were looking at his mother to stop his friend, she cant leave him , khushi cant leave him.

"she deserves better arnav" arthi said in final tone . following the gaze of her innocent son , who was looking at crying khushi in garima's arm leaving the house.

Arnav pulled his hand from arthi's grip and ran  towards garima, waving his hands to take khushi from her and to stop .

"arnav stop!!"  arthi screamed.

Arnav stopped and looked at her mother with accusing eyes  ,arthi knew that time that  she failed as mother in his eyes . she had lost her son that day . arnav's accusing eyes will haunt her forever.arnav turned to look at khushi who still was crying and he then turn to look at his mother , wiping his tears from his small hands , he screamed.

" A...Apple , B ...BALL , C...CAT, D... DOG , E...ELEPHANGT , F... FROG ..."  as  little arnav continued  reciting the alphabets  as tears  streamed  his face .

Garima had stopped to look as arnav kept on speaking in loud voice . she came near him and told him to stopped but he didn't . once finished , he again started the same.

Arthi stood perplexed , her body numb. Isn't this  what she had wanted to use khushi as tool to persuade arnav to speak .somehow khushi had come matter to him a lot than anyone as had ever more than his mother .

As she saw her son keep on repeating what she had taught with no pause . she ran to him said him to stopped but he didn't .  she begged but he didn't . arthi's  sobbed to see her son like that what she had done.

She  took khushi to garima's arm and put her in arnav's arm and he stopped. Arnav tightly held the baby khushi in his arms and walked to his room with garima following him .

Arthi had seen hatred in his eyes for her . what she had done?

While Arvind stood shocked and he knew than and there . this  is just the beginning of a new strom that will swept the whole family away .this obsession of arnav would turn the world upside down one day.

==============================================================================  this is going to be a slow moving story for a while . but don't worry I will soon come to the grown up arnav and khsuhi and soon more focus be on them .

Edited by bloodyeyes - 7 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U didnt PM
I missed part 2
Loved the update
Ohhh Arthi thinking abt people she lost her son thats sad
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afsha-

U didnt PM

I missed part 2
Loved the update
Ohhh Arthi thinking abt people she lost her son thats sad

sorry i have been a lil busy so thought of pming when i update all chapters 😳
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope that this obsession of Arnav doesnt turn him into a monster.
manu_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truely mesmerising... loved it so far ...
will u plz pm me the next time u update ?? Would love to join in on this journey😊
parini thumbnail
Hey
Nice update
Pls update fast
Egarly waiting
Pls pm me it's update
Can't wait for more
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Poor aarthi she is helpless in all ways,nice that she is expecting a baby boy.Hoping arnav will not hate aarti when he grows up.
Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why can't she just give arnav some space not every child love to talk non stop n what she did by using khushi was disgusting. By trying to plz people she end up losing her son to hatred smh its going to be hard to remove that from him u will always be the lady that try to take his happiness (khushi) from him.

that is some wicked ass obsession arnav has for khushi man hope his grandmother doesn't stand in his way when he gets older n want to marry khushi, BCUZ I THINK HE WILL SHOW HER NO MERCY. (I KNOW IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THAT BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY IT... :) )

amazingly awesome update. loved it...
bonny24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear
plz give recape also with the update.