Arshi FF- Star Crossed lovers ch6 jan 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello i am sonali . I have wrote a lot of stories on my fav couple arnav & khushi just can get them out of mind . This concept was in my mind for long . Its all about star crossed lover , soulmates . This story will take you in different time periods with our beloved couple . Different stages of their life will be shown . I will update this story every saturday and wednesday .

Heres the :- 

PRLOUGUE

" Most people think that love doesn't stand the test of time - that it is eternal only as long as it lasts - but love is an unquenchable flame. It is only the fires of momentary desire that burn too fast and go out far too quickly without leaving behind a single trace.

Llarjme, Missing Variables
"

{ 1992 } Luckhnow

'jaldi chalo ,unhe dard shuru ho gya hai.'
come fast ,labour pain has started)   laxmi cleared the sweat covering her face as run fast to match her steps with her husband of ten years , Hari prakash . This ten years have taught her two things about her husband 1.he is a loyal servant to the Raizada just like his father and his grandfather was. 2. He is a great human being which are quite rare these days .

Laxmi entered the palace like home "shesh mahal" from the back door , she can never stop herself from gawking at the grand decore of every room of the palace , old antiques which has its origin back to 1200s AD . Her thought come to a halt as her husband drags her to the guest room where lay the heavily preganat women screaming her heart out , sweat beads forming over her head .

laxmi's eyes travel to other occupant of the room . A worried looking Arthi raizada   sat near the women trying to calm her down while clearing the sweat off her with white cloth . A 6 year old arnav stood holding his mother's sari , his incocent eyes closes everytime the women screms . I know even after hours of cajoling , he would not have buge to leave his mother as usual . He was just like any other boy of his age except he cant speak ,he hadnt spoke a word since she has seen him they have consultanted a lot of doctors & pundits for the reasons but nothing potential had come out .

Laxmi came near the stranger women and bent down near her , requested her to take deep breaths and push hard . Arthi madam leaves the room with arnav leaving me and rekha , another servant to assist me . After one hour of pain , screams , deep breaths hustle bustle , finaly a loud cry resonate in the palace .

I hold the tiny angel in my hands . She has so bright skin , raditing from a eternal glow . Her eyes are closed as she now take deep breaths in her sleep . She has helped delieved a lot of kids in her life but no child look as etheral as this one . She has that aura that want to keep her near you always . she kisses her forehead loveingly .

As she see   the strange women sit and bring her hand forward to hold the baby in her arms , she imediately obliged . The women glowed instantaly looking at bundle of joy in her arms . Laxmi had loved this moment the most in her life . This unbounded joy ,unconditional love that mother holds for a child .

She saw arthi enter with arnav by her side at the same time . Her eyes dancing with emotion of happiness .she had always loved children .she is the most inocent soul laxmi had ever scene in her life . But inocent souls are the most haunted arent they .

Arthi cooed the the baby girl in her smiling , siting beside the strange women whose face was still raditing from the glow .

'Khushi' the stranger women had ecohed the name with such affection that the baby had opened her eyes the same moment with a smile dancing on her small pink lips .

Everyone's attention was at baby khushi , her hazel eyes capturing the world inside them as the world gaze at her with so much love and affection .

'Ku..khushi!'

Laxmi had felt the world stop in that moment . Everything had stilled in the full lunar night , glowing with a magic of its own . Than inevitable had happend , eyes that were once busy praising little bundle of joy , were imdetiately shifted to the other inocent creature present into the room , who had stood near his mother , whose gaze were still on the little angel as her smiled grew wider every second .

'What you said arnav . Say it again!'

Arthi raizada heart had stopped only to be beated at the speed of light afterwards . Her eyes had glowed with a emotion that is hard to describe . A mother who had heard her son spoke for the first time , his words were not "ma" but at this moment it doesnt matter . All that matter was her son had spoken after years of wait ,after years of hurt & pain she had endured . She shook her head to shake off the past moments to dull her happiness.

Giving back khushi in her morther's arm , she pull arnav in his lap kissing his cheeks wity affection as she said him to speak ojce more just once more , hoping that this was not her figament of imagination.

'Khuushi'

Arnav had said this name uncountable time . He had smiled every time this word had made its way out . He had slept near the baby whole night enclosing her tiny hand in his .   

The moment has been nothing but magical .as if after years of darkness light had finally made its way out .

Laxmi had been a silent spectator of this moment and her faith in god had grown ten times more than .

Long standing winter had gone at last , as spring had rejoiced the land in its beauty in its happiness . Love had made its way only to be grown thousand times more in future .

=========================
   index 

Hope you like it . Thanks

😳
Edited by dhakad_chori - 7 years ago
Nice prologue
Waiting for more
yes, u should continue. So its childhood love story. I love this type of story. Arnavs first world is 'khushi'. His affection towards little bundle of happiness is very cute.
wow...its amazing...

wonderful start
Nice start
Thanks for the pm 
Lovely start dear...!! 👏
congrats for the story ...

amazing...

very nice start 👏

continue soon.
Very Catching and Interesting! 

Chapter -1

"love once lost  will remain lost forever or it will born out of ashes again"

Arthi singh raizada  had never felt  this happy ever in her life not when  her mother  had given  her  favourite doll , not when  her father had let her complete her education , not when  she had married the love of her life Arvind raizada  , not when she had held her  first child Anjali in her hand , not when arnav had born . but today she felt as if god had granted her biggest wish , her son who had never said even a word  from the moment he was born  , had finally  let his magical voice audible to his mother .

She  had been  cuddling arnav to sleep and  cried , cried  , looking at the sky above as if thanking  the almighty of his mercy as they say bhagwaan ke ghar dar hai par andhar nhi' [ there is late in god's house but not darkness]

Though arnav had not said many words except khushi's name again and again .he had cried when she practically  dragged him out of  guest room , his cries even made the baby khushi cry . garima and khushi needed rest but arnav was not ready to budge out of room even for second.

Arthi  body go numb as   memories hit her like a jolt , as tears roll down her eyes . she prayed that it was her last exam in the court of life because she had left no strength to face anymore.

she had given birth to  abnormal boy . he is big enough yet he cant speak . first she give birth to a girl then a dumb boy . I  told you avinash  that you are making a mistake marrying this women . what you told me that you loved her . love!  Look what it had brought you , a burden and a  abnormal boy.'

ma! Please  she can hear you , don't speak so loud. For me both my son and daughter are equal to me. Arnav will be fine soon, we are consulting doctors , they say he will  be able to speak soon, we have to be patient . he is just two years old ma,'

I am not listening to you anymore . you have to get married to simran like your father wished for you.  She will bring good fortune to this family. She will  give birth to this families heirs , boys that can speak!'

ma! Please ! . .ahh..  we are trying for another child . I am sure he will be like you want him to be . give this a last chance . I promise you , you will see your grandchild soon who will be just like you want him to be.'

a last chance!  Otherwise you will marry simran'

ok ma!'

and if she give birth to a girl , I will kill her myself'

j.. ji ma!'

They have been trying for a child since that day but still there has been no news of her being pregnant forget giving birth to boy .  devyani and avinash had went to simran's place to get their marriage fixed yesterday . they will be coming back tomorrow . maybe now  when  arnav can speak , there is no need of avinash marriage  neither  pressure to have   one more child. Arthi wiped the tears off her face as  she smiles looking at sleeping arnav in her laps . everything will be fine now'  she whispered  in thin air waiting for sun to rise and to take away her misery .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arnav beta say something. Don't be scared .look at me . say ..just say... something'  arthi begged for the  umpteenth time to her son to just say a word , so that she can prove to her mother in law and her husband that she was not mad . that her son had actually spoken .but to her bad he had not  opened his mouth for a second . arthi felt  tear falling her face as  kept on shaking arnav  while sobbing . she shook him pleading him to say something anything as she breaks with every minute .  her life , her love , her family . she feel everything slipping out of her hands .

if the  you are done with drama . can now we start  the preparation of avinash bitwa' marriage'  devyani voice had sliced her heart in pieces .

he wont say  anything maji! , ab gunga hai becahara , kya kar sakte h hum .[ he is dumb poor boy . now what we can do about it] . arthi jiji you must have dreamt , him speaking . it happens ! you are sad . because avinash bhaiya is  marrying that beautiful rich simran. It happens , you are just sad' rani  said while  checking her new  diamond ring out .  her every word uttered with sarcasm and hate .

I HAD NOT DREAMT IT OK!  HE SPOKE ! . ARNAV BOL, SAY SOMETHING .ARNAV!'   arthi screamed  losing her self in mad anger. Not getting any response from  a six year old arnav  she slapped him once then  twice , kept on shaking him again and again. As he started crying  while his mother  sobbed holding him .

he even cries silently . haa..  just like charle chaplin  haaa...'  rani laughed as she she arnav's tear covered face while no sound come out of his mouth .

Garima had come out listening to screams of her friend . she was holding one day old khushi in her hand as she saw  arti crying  kneeled on floor in  front of arnav  . arnav cried with her , scared . arthi was going to slap arnav once more  , defeated by her life when garima    ran and bend down near them and stopped arti's hand midway .

Seeing garima there arti hugged her sideways , sobbing at her destiny .

lets go. We have a lot to prepare for the marriage avinash' devyani said firmly  turning back to leave to her room , her face emotionless .

Arti's eyes  meets avinash as  he looks at her , guilt shinning in his eyes . he  could not protect her or her family . his love had lost . her love had lost and all that remains  is  pain and more pain.  She saw him turn and walk behind his mother without a word .arti heart broke that moment , it shattered and it pained .she has lost this  battle she has lost her everything.

k..ushi  kushi' arnav's word stopped  avinash and devyani in their tracks as they turned to see whose voice was it .

khushi  crying'  arnav said pointing towards khushi to garima who was more engrossed in her friends grief . arnav whipped his tears from his tiny palms and touched khushi's forhead to stop her from crying as she wailed  more and more,

shh... shh.. khushi shh'  arnav tried to   stop her from crying in his childish voice.  As every spectators in the room looked at him shocked .

Arti cried  and cried   , she don't know what to do know . would this  now change her fate . would it  bring back her love , her husband , her respect as a women as a mother .

Edited by bloodyeyes - 7 years ago