Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shivani!!!!!!
6th of July...that was when you mentioned that you are working on a SvetKara OS (see I remembered😆). And today is 23rd July. A long wait of two weeks and finally this thirsty traveler gets that first drop of water that is worth more than anything!
*sigh*
See you turned me philosophical😆😆

And finally SvetKara
I love their potential to be a dark story...and the chemistry, man' it was sizzling🥳
And only you can bring something like this to life, you Magician of Words!
The words painted such an intense and dark picture that I still feel a bit woozy after reading it. 
The juxtaposition of Om's sculpting scenes with the flashbacks were pure genius. They clicked in a tandem that enhanced the impact of the story.
The way Om described Svetlana initially...there was so much warmth and blind belief and devotion in it that it that it gave of a sinister touch to the whole form.

And Svetlana...she is definitely a  Medusa! She played the puppeteer to take advantage of his vulnerability and exploited him. I can't even bear to imagine how hurt Om might have felt when he had realized that he was on the only Oberoi she had bedded.
I shiver at the feeling of disgust, shame and self-loathing that might have gripped him the...no wonder he turned to the easy way for escape.

Aand finally the man who hates lies, has kept this dark part of his life a secret from his own brothers. It was prophetic and melancholic and desperately painful that Svetlana still impacts him.

And the last lines...love! It comes in different states and types. How was Om to know that his love will be his destruction?
Love, for all is a beauty to be worshiped. For him love is that poisonous creeping darkness that he binds and cuffs so as to hide it and not release that toxicity on his family.

I loved it! Seriously thank you for penning this.

Niki

PS: The moment you told me you were posting I sat glued to the forum page refreshing it 20+ times. Efforts paid up...I am first
Edited by mistofshadows - 7 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shivu you wrote a OS on svetkara chal baag yaha se🤣

That was brilliant girl 👏

Om's pain can be felt. The woman he loved sorry worshipped is nothing but turned into something else.
His emotions are portrayed artistically.

I envy you girl. I simply loved it

And thanks for the dedication am flattered now ❤️ 😳 Edited by abhiya_12 - 7 years ago
crushcrushed thumbnail
Shivani i don't have words to describe how beautifully you have written this.The feelings of Om that pain,anger you have described it so perfectly. This is stupendous and i was dying to read something like this. ❤️ I officially envy you. *sigh*
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
beyond perfection
for the first time today i visited Ishqbaaz  forum , i was thinking to write an OS , but after reading yours i am feeling like running away from here 

loved it  
Edited by naddiya26 - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Shivani!!!!!!!!! I am speechless.
Woah, that was damn amazingly awesome and way too perfect.
You just beautifully penned down his feelings and I can literally feel them.
A hug to you girl!!!*claps*
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Shivani!!!!!!

6th of July...that was when you mentioned that you are working on a SvetKara OS (see I remembered😆). And today is 23rd July. A long wait of two weeks and finally this thirsty traveler gets that first drop of water that is worth more than anything!
*sigh*
See you turned me philosophical😆😆

And finally SvetKara
I love their potential to be a dark story...and the chemistry, man' it was sizzling🥳
And only you can bring something like this to life, you Magician of Words!
The words painted such an intense and dark picture that I still feel a bit woozy after reading it.
The juxtaposition of Om's sculpting scenes with the flashbacks were pure genius. They clicked in a tandem that enhanced the impact of the story.
The way Om described Svetlana initially...there was so much warmth and blind belief and devotion in it that it that it gave of a sinister touch to the whole form.

And Svetlana...she is definitely a Medusa! She played the puppeteer to take advantage of his vulnerability and exploited him. I can't even bear to imagine how hurt Om might have felt when he had realized that he was on the only Oberoi she had bedded.
I shiver at the feeling of disgust, shame and self-loathing that might have gripped him the...no wonder he turned to the easy way for escape.

Aand finally the man who hates lies, has kept this dark part of his life a secret from his own brothers. It was prophetic and melancholic and desperately painful that Svetlana still impacts him.

And the last lines...love! It comes in different states and types. How was Om to know that his love will be his destruction?
Love, for all is a beauty to be worshiped. For him love is that poisonous creeping darkness that he binds and cuffs so as to hide it and not release that toxicity on his family.

I loved it! Seriously thank you for penning this.

Niki

PS: The moment you told me you were posting I sat glued to the forum page refreshing it 20+ times. Efforts paid up...I am first

I hate you I thought am the first one 😡

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Svetkara OS 😲 well I m shocked but you are very good writer so I m convinced with this pair 😆 I find svet sexy so don't mind them together 😉
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I hate you I thought am the first one 😡

You and 1st??? Thenga!!!😆😆

I had been stalking the forum page from the past half-an-hour for this.😈

abhiya_12 thumbnail
What shivu informed you that she's going to post OS