Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crushcrushed

Shivani i don't have words to describe how beautifully you have written this.The feelings of Om that pain,anger you have described it so perfectly. This is stupendous and i was dying to read something like this. ❀️ I officially envy you. *sigh*

Hey Sammy.

Thank you so much for having liked the same. Effort paid off is what I'd say! And envy me? I thought you loved me.πŸ˜‰
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Shivani!!!!!!!!! I am speechless.
Woah, that was damn amazingly awesome and way too perfect.
You just beautifully penned down his feelings and I can literally feel them.
A hug to you girl!!!*claps*

Thank you for that. Om is a character that compels you to write loads and loads, though me being a certified lazy I am unable to do even that!πŸ˜†
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

beyond perfection

for the first time today i visited Ishqbaaz  forum , i was thinking to write an OS , but after reading yours i am feeling like running away from here 

loved it  

Thank you so much! And why do write, I am sure I'd run for the hills after  that!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireflake

Woooww!! This was so goood! πŸ‘
Here I thought this was about Ishana and Om in the beginning.
And Suprise! Here comes Svetlana in the end. 
Om and his emotions, it was preserved and deciphered so well.
What a lovely piece of work this is! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for more!

Thank you dear.

Ishana, well I have never seen her enough a trigger to push Om towards the abyss hence safely crafted that credit to Svetlana. But I am glad in the end you did like the same.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Aarh! Beautifully written. How the hell do you do that ?

The way Om talks to Swetlana in the show makes you think that they had a past indeed. But I wish no one has to endure this. They would never show it in the show, but can't deny that such things do happen. The world is a cruel place. I put myself in Om's place for a second and  felt like taking my life. The amount of disgust and self-loathing I would feel for myself. And every time I will glance at the mirror, I will see the man who slept with the same woman whom his father slept with. God I cannot imagine the pain.

Thank you Lachu!

Man it took me ages to reply back onto this one. I have no idea what makers are hung on showing but I feel that Svetlana indeed is the perfect trigger/catalyst for Om to traverse a path as dark as he did. 

The world indeed is a cruel place. You cannot expect anyone not to feel the shards of that pain in them. Om is one of the handful who dare to openly talk about the same. The self loathing after Svetlana's two timing would have destroyed Om to an extent that he never allowed his healing to be complete; and that also could be one prime reason why he hates any stench of falsity now.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

First, OMG!!! Svetkara? Now I've read it all. πŸ˜†

I'm not a svetkara fan...actually I think it's weird (no offense). I first thought this OS was Anshi and scrolled down to catch Svetlana's name. Then I read the whole thing imagining it was Tej only to end up figuring out it was Om.

Anyways, wonderfully written. I hope there's more to it and this heads towards Ishkara. loved the way you describe the feelings and everything else. It's brilliant. The medusa reference, the goddess reference. It shows such contrast. The description of Om carving fit in well amongst the feelings that are described. πŸ‘

Do PM me next time to write anything.

Lekha

Hey Lekhs. Well I would certainly not want a future to them but a past is what most of us are hinting at and maybe desperately want as well.

Medusa is one of the favorite reference I have out of Greek mythology and Svetlana just fit aptly to make a total use!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

What a beautifully written piece, drenched in the Red of perfidy and pain.

You use language exquisitely. An absolute pleasure to read :)

Thank you so much.That line on perfidy and pain made me swoon.😳
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: falala333

Don't Run!!!

That was amazing!!
If I'm listening to music while reading a story and that story can distract me from the music... That for me is a sign of a well written story!!

Thank you so much. Your comment really did make my day!😳
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Panda-

Ooohh, I loved it.

You've described the relationship so well, with as much darkness as passion. 
Your words bring forth such a vivid image to mind,
Which, I might add, is not very healthy when it comes to SvetKaraπŸ€ͺ

Beautiful and hot.
Waiting for many moreπŸ˜‰

Hey Lils. Remember our snazzy party?πŸ˜†

Well thank you for having liked it so. Any imagination with an onus to Svetkara is definitely not healthy for the heart as it races to the moon, after all!πŸ˜†