Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

thought ragini track will be a positive one for suraj but looks like she will be against him too๐Ÿ˜†. chalo teek hai we will face this one too๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing positive for Suraj at this point are his fans. Baki sab to haath dho kay peechay paray hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=fia21

Exactly. How is it that someone's daughter is missing all this time, and they don't even realize it. Maybe KN was in on it too? They hid her somewhere together out of fear that she might spill whatever secret she found out. As I said, this isn't looking good for Suraj. If he can do something like this to his own sister, what kind of redemption are we even hoping for?

This whole fetus drama is so unnecessary. I can't understand why Imli is being given so much importance and screen space. Why do the other characters even exist?
[/QUOTE]
IKR! We were hoping that we (and Chakor) would get to see a softer side of him if either of his sisters were introduced but lo and behold. Honestly I was just so thrilled that it was Ragini and not some old flame of his, like we were dreading, when I saw this clip.
But who knows...they might come up with some crap like how it's Ragini who's really pregnant and Imli is just pretending for her sake, like in Swaragini ๐Ÿ˜† These CVs are brainless anyway. If Chakor could go unrecognised by her own family wearing a cap backwards and a pair of aviators, anything can happen.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fia21

The only thing positive for Suraj at this point are his fans. Baki sab to haath dho kay peechay paray hain ๐Ÿ˜†

absolutely!!๐Ÿ˜† aur hum kaafi hain suraj babu ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

aaru now u have given me some hope๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sailuja

girls recently article.. there will be seen imraj love romance not imvaan Suraj will finally have this recognition that he loves imli
and he is the father of imli's child.๐Ÿ˜•what is going on ?<p></p>

What??? That will be it for me. Not going to watch Udaan!
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

IKR! We were hoping that we (and Chakor) would get to see a softer side of him if either of his sisters were introduced but lo and behold. Honestly I was just so thrilled that it was Ragini and not some old flame of his, like we were dreading, when I saw this clip.
But who knows...they might come up with some crap like how it's Ragini who's really pregnant and Imli is just pretending for her sake, like in Swaragini ๐Ÿ˜† These CVs are brainless anyway. If Chakor could go unrecognised by her own family wearing a cap backwards and a pair of aviators, anything can happen.

I'm telling you, the CVs don't want to turn Suraj positive. If they do that, what is Paras going to do in the show? ๐Ÿ˜†

I know. We were dreading it might be some old flame, but now I'm wishing that were the case. At least it's better then keeping your own sister hostage for some ulterior motive ๐Ÿ˜•

But if they come up with crap like that, then too it isn't good for SuKor. Because Suraj trusted Imli enough to do that for him and his sister, and that would mean he definitely has feelings for her ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh my God I hated that whole Chauka story line. I stopped watching Udaan during those days. Goes to show you exactly how "creative" the makers of this show are.
Radhika_r thumbnail
haan yaar if suraj turns positive who will chakor fight against and what will mahaan amul baby do?๐Ÿ˜†
if imli and suraj protecting ragini ,chakor maatha ki mahaantha ko ek bada dhakka lagega till now she had the copyright on mahaanta๐Ÿ˜†
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

haan yaar if suraj turns positive who will chakor fight against and what will mahaan amul baby do?๐Ÿ˜†

if imli and suraj protecting ragini ,chakor maatha ki mahaantha ko ek bada dhakka lagega till now she had the copyright on mahaanta๐Ÿ˜†

Amul baby ๐Ÿคฃ
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is so very confusing.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
150 ๐Ÿฅณ

guysss move to new AT..Edited by _Divu_ - 7 years ago