sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu in this shot he was least bothered about imli๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† radhu  but another hand he was missed his banduva biwi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
   That article must be fake or at least partial fake. 
   I don't think that under any circumstances they will show love scenes between brother in low and sister in low. Indian audience will not tolerate something like that. This is just too much. 
   If he cares, it's only for the child. And if he shows any interest in Imli, most probably he will fake it because I think that he can't bear that he lost her loyalty, not her love.
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

That article must be fake or at least partial fake. 

I don't think that under any circumstances they will show love scenes between brother in low and sister in low. Indian audience will not tolerate something like that. This is just too much. 
   If he cares, it's only for the child. And if he shows any interest in Imli, most probably he will fake it because I think that he can't bear that he lost her loyalty, not her love.

ya etna probably fake but let see i don't think suraj will do romance with her but his dream girl only chakor but cv will usually do confusion part. that's it .. suraj should never ever love her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

if he do romamce with sister in law what about amlu baby ?and his pati services  ?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
we can't expect sukor this week  if meera in hospitalized we can expect imvann &  imraj  with tejuna ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sailuja

girls recently article.. there will be seen imraj love romance not imvaan Suraj will finally have this recognition that he loves imli
and he is the father of imli's child.๐Ÿ˜•what is going on ?<p></p>

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
divu mein bhi shock mein hoon ! what happens to all our awesome dialogs and one liners๐Ÿ˜†
but yaar more  unbelievable is that suraj falls so much in love with imli that he becomes positive๐Ÿ˜†

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

divu mein bhi shock mein hoon ! what happens to all our awesome dialogs and one liners๐Ÿ˜†

but yaar more unbelievable is that suraj falls so much in love with imli that he becomes positive๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
I can bear Suraj as negative doing all sorts of despicable things, but I can't see him in love with Imli and turning positive for her. I just can't accept it.
Please Suraj don't leave the dark side!
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†
I can bear Suraj as negative doing all sorts of despicable things, but I can't see him in love with Imli and turning positive for her. I just can't accept it.

Guyss..lets wait..am sure suraj is not in love with imli..he is only concerned for that child..kya pata, this is probably the first step towards sukor luv story..
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ˜†

haan claudia  u r right !! cant even imagine suraj turning positive for someone who is herself negative๐Ÿ˜† suraj babu ko kisine drugs de diya kya? suraj babu turning positive is a shocker!! now all my hopes are pinned on teju๐Ÿ˜†
Tabsi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cannot even think about suraj being all lovey dovey wo bhi for imli ๐Ÿ˜ก 
If its not sukor then will definitely quit this show.. ๐Ÿ˜•