Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
yaar  happy suraj does not lift imli !!!!๐Ÿ˜† he however does not take  permission to lift his bandhua biwi๐Ÿ˜†
amul baby lifting imli well lets see!!!

looks like teju also knows about ragini๐Ÿ˜•!!

villager go to suraj for help!!๐Ÿ˜† kya zamaana aa gaya . azadgang needs suraj babu's help๐Ÿ˜†
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒwhat thell sooraj becomes upset when imli refuses to let him see her sonography report ?๐Ÿ˜ก
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello girls ๐Ÿ˜Š

What is happening in this show? I'm beyond confused with all these new spoilers. Kya khichdi paka rakhi hai? 

I feel as if we are watching 2 different shows. There is no connection between any scenes.
Edited by fia21 - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonography..matlab there is a bacha. 
I am still sticking to the theory that maybe Suraj feels that he should be insensitive to this child..if it's his. That's why all this lifting and reports blah..blah.

And since the-best-actor-in-this-world has accepted this child, so there can't be two fathers. 
Meera's absence is causing this confusion.
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

We love you too, Siddy!! 
I agree, all the VJ fans and SuKor shippers I've noticed are very respectful and at least don't go bash people on their own posts/ATs. 

siddy and aradhna ,love u guys too. this AT is actually good fun
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

I am still sticking to the theory that maybe Suraj feels that he should be insensitive to this child..if it's his. That's why all this lifting and reports blah..blah.

And since the-best-actor-in-this-world has accepted this child, so there can't be two fathers. 

siddy there are reports that meera is back in action so we might get to see her from tomorrow and once she is back suraj will be sufficiently distracted๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

It means bachha confirmed.siddy meera escaped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Guys! Yeh dekho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yajs_nXtkQQ

It is Ragini!! And they've said Suraj has been hiding her cos he's scared his truth will come out. So hopefully there's some other reason behind the baccha drama.

I don't know why, but this doesn't look good for Suraj. The fact that he's been hiding her somewhere all this time and she only just managed to escape now of all times tells me that this whole situation has nothing to do with Imli and her child. This is probably all about where and why Ragini has been missing from this family all this time. Suraj knew where she is this whole time but never once tried to meet her or even thought about her. It makes this look like she knew something about him that he didn't want people to find out, something truly bad. Ragini is probably here to take revenge from Suraj. Because I really doubt the CVs are thinking about showing Suraj in an even remotely positive light. They seem to love to make him stoop lower with each passing episode.
sailuja thumbnail
Exclusive Frindship Day Special cast with suraj chakor & vivan

https://youtu.be/OvxPeKF8-Js