Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

divu mein bhi shock mein hoon ! what happens to all our awesome dialogs and one liners😆

but yaar more unbelievable is that suraj falls so much in love with imli that he becomes positive😆

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the positive part is worrying me  more ðŸ˜† how can this happen? suraj  babu u cannot ditch us like this  ðŸ˜† thanks to you we have come to hate the mahaan heroes ðŸ˜†
as for imli part i think he will care for her and the child and the truth as to y will come out eventually!! the marraige equations will not change so fast.

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys! Yeh dekho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yajs_nXtkQQ

It is Ragini!! And they've said Suraj has been hiding her cos he's scared his truth will come out. So hopefully there's some other reason behind the baccha drama.
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Guys! Yeh dekho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yajs_nXtkQQ

It is Ragini!! And they've said Suraj has been hiding her cos he's scared his truth will come out. So hopefully there's some other reason behind the baccha drama.

what sachchai? what is it that ragini knows about suraj ? one more mystery as if  suraj turning positive and romancing imli was not enough😆
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omigod..so many twists n turns yaar..
Excited..I always knew that there is something more to that bacha drama..Suraj's dialogue..waqt bataye ga..kon kayyar hai kon nahi...

Btw...Hello everyone..
I really love this place...I realised after having a not so good experience on other forum..love you all🤗
smiles_uk thumbnail

Episode - 58308:30 PM - 09:00 PM, 09 Aug Set Alert
More show timings

Sooraj goes in search of Ragini after she suddenly disappears from the house. Meanwhile, Ragini encounters Chagan, who tells her everything that happened in her absence.

Episode - 58408:30 PM - 09:00 PM, 10 Aug Set Alert
More show timings

After Imli suffers from stomach pain, Sooraj tries to lift her in order to take her to the hospital. But she refuses to take his help and takes Vivaan's assistance to visit the hospital.

Episode - 58508:30 PM - 09:00 PM, 11 Aug Set Alert
More show timings

Sooraj becomes upset when Imli refuses to let him see her sonography report. Ragini goes to Chakor and tells her that villagers need her.

Episode - 58608:30 PM - 09:00 PM, 12 Aug Set Alert
More show timings

Tejaswini accuses Ragini of robbing her necklace and drags her out of the house. Later, the villagers decide to go to Sooraj for help.

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

Omigod..so many twists n turns yaar..

Excited..I always knew that there is something more to that bacha drama..Suraj's dialogue..waqt bataye ga..kon kayyar hai kon nahi...

Btw...Hello everyone..
I really love this place...I realised after having a not so good experience on other forum..love you all🤗

We love you too, Siddy!! 
I agree, all the VJ fans and SuKor shippers I've noticed are very respectful and at least don't go bash people on their own posts/ATs. 
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat the hell..? Suraj tries to lift imli..wants to see her sonography reports..
Now i juz want imli to turn into a vamp..enough of her victim drama..
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukor_fan

Wat the hell..? Suraj tries to lift imli..wants to see her sonography reports..

Now i juz want imli to turn into a vamp..enough of her victim drama..

looks like there is a baby but wont it past imli to fake the reports too, but am not paying much attention to suraj being upset ? lets see. he has been ruthless where imli is concerned but has always cared for her so think it is normal ðŸ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail
divu new AT activate karo plsss