Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaveshavani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey nimmi i have some questions for you too....:)

1) i know u said u never been to another country except india and dubai so where do u wanna go????

2) if lakshya meets you in some function and asks you if u wanna join kyunki what would be ur reaction????

3) what if karan johar approaches you and says u have been selected to work opposite pulkit in his new movie "kaise ho gaya??"???
(lol i made up that name)

4) what is that you would want to change in kyunki???

5) last but not least u know me naa????
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khanrocks

Have u got any hidden talents???
Well, if i do, apparently, they are very very welll hidden... But I am good at colour co-ordinating my chaddi to match my superhero uniform!!!! Does that count?? πŸ˜‰

And are you glad there are so many Kt and Lakshya fans despite a few people not liking them....
Well, stuff like that really doesnt make a difference to me... Different people have different opinions... I like them and nobody can change that fact with what they say... It only angers me when people (most prob newbies) start using vulgar lang to describe any member from the serial... I think that is quite disgusting, imposing your opinion on ppl...🀒

And last but not least what do you think of our jodi fan club in the CFC setion
To tell you the truth, I havent checked it out that much.. I checked it out a few times after it started, but after that I never did get the time.. I'm mostly on the Kyunki forums/Chat clubs/KAA forums (mostly silent there)

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

*One person you would love to meet anywhere in the world?
I'm not into meeting celebs or things like that...SO none of them...But i have had a few netpals who i know from like AGES (about 5 years now...?) WE have grown really close and I really do wanna meet them... πŸ˜›

*Your favourite acessory?
Ma i-pod, baybeeeeeeee! Ppl always go "IS THAT THE NEW IPOD?!?!? OMG YOU CAN PLAY VIDEOS ON THAT!?!?!!?? WOW!!!!!! WHATS THE CAPACITY!?!?!? OH MAN I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!" 😎 πŸ˜†

*Your life ambition?
Just be a good human being, someone who will make the world say "Now there was a person who I'd like to be like..."

*Your Idol?
I really dont idolise ppl as such, coz noones perfect.....And idols turn out to be as flawed as us sometimes... LOOK WHAT HAPPENNED TO KRIPA WHEN SHE IDOLISED ANGAD!!!!!! 😲 PROBLEMS HI PROBLEMS! Soo....uhhh.... ummmm.... Nobody I guess....😊

*Favourite TV show
F.R.I.E.N.D.S BAYYYYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! What else could it beeeeeeeee???
I lub lub lub lub lubbbbbb FRIENDSSSSS!!!!!! Especially Chandler and Phoebe...πŸ˜›

*something that you just HATE doing...
Oh man.... There's lotsa stuff I hate doing... But cleaning the house is what pisses me off the most... I mean i like the house to be clean, but i am not willing to clean it.... I'd rather donate my liver than clean the house.... 🀒

Actually more than cleaning the house, what I hate is talking to ppl i really dont like and being polite to them outta no choice.. .Sometimes i interrupt with a sarcarstic remark and leave them to work it out...But you cant really do that with the "adults"... So you just have to smile politely and nod while in your head you're thinking "CAN I KILL MY SELF BY STABBING MYSELF IN THE EYE WITH A FORK RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?? OR CAN I KILL THIS PERSON!?!?!?" 🀒

Lol, who said i was all sugar and sweetness? I have my crazy ass moments tooo....😎

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

Would you consider dating someone you had met over the Internet? Why or why not? πŸ˜‰
Hell girl, I wouldnt even date a guy I meet face to face...! Coz you just cant tell whats going on in their head! Lol, but in reality, I dont trust most people I meet,that easily.. It takes me time to get to know them and get accustommed to them and like them... So meeting people face to face is hard enough! And online dating... It's for people who cant go out and meet people themselves , in my opinion... So no no no no ! πŸ˜ƒ

What do you think the world will be like a hundred years from now? πŸ˜ƒ
Well, at the rate we are going right now, with all the global warming and the deforestation and the war and terrorism, I dont think there will be a world in a 100 years... πŸ˜•

Are there some things that never should have been invented? What are they and why? πŸ˜›
Math... Beyond basic math, i really dont see the point of the fricking subject... And even if it does have some use that only the whoop de deeeee daaa math fanatics know, why are you making us, math haters learn it...We dont care about how to differentiate 3x+7y+23z the whole divided by blah blah blah..... Our world remains the same even if it stays undifferentiated...Sheeesh....

How much of a risk are computer viruses? πŸ˜‰
Quite a risk, I would say... Only irritating people in life are more of a risk to us... I wish like an Anti-Virus we could have something that deleted the irritating people i have to meet every single day in my college...πŸ˜›

Do computers save time or do they just make us waste more time? πŸ˜†
Well they save time for ppl using it productively, like rocket scientists and stuff... But for us, velaa lukha ppl, it makes us waste time! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How has the Internet changed the way you live? πŸ˜‰
Oh man YES! I would die without my internet! EEET EEEEES MY OXYGENNNNNNNN!!!!

What invention do you think has had the greatest impact on society? Why? πŸ˜‰
I think the cell phone? Coz you can talk to anyone anywhereeeeeeeee anytimeeeee... And also plastic surgery... Look at alll the thin perfect lookin ppl around.. .SURELY ALL OF THEM CANT BE BORN THIS PERFECT LOOKING... Plastic surgery ka kamaaal hai bachchaaa! 😎😎😎

Imagine that you could only use ONE of the following: a computer, a telephone, or a car. Which one would you use and why?
I'd use the computer...Coz you can just talk to ppl on a telephone, which you can do on a computer (im assuming its got internet...) and as for a carrr....Too expensive maaan...Petrol ka bhav bad gaya hai....  Bus lena hi munaasif hai....

Originally posted by: -xx-Roohani-xx-

Nimmi.When are u gonna answer Anu's grillers?They're awesome! πŸ˜†

-Roo

Anu's grillers will be answered today evening, in about 12 hours or so, when i get back from college after my test, provided that i have no other test this week!

Describe me in 3 words

Hmmm... Passionate, KT lover... (haha, 3 words, even tho i cheated a lil... πŸ˜‰)

Originally posted by: bhaveshavani

1) i know u said u never been to another country except india and dubai so where do u wanna go????
Rome... and Hawaaaiiiii!!!!!!! Both pretty pretty places... and in movies, they have haaaaaawt guys! πŸ˜†

2) if lakshya meets you in some function and asks you if u wanna join kyunki what would be ur reaction????
I'd say "Agar tumhare romantic interest ka role hai to fine... Warna dost, behan ya koi maaasi waaasi ka role hai toh baksh do mujhe...!!!!"
Whaaaaat? I wannna have the romaaaance with himmm....Why does KT get to have the fun? She can go marry Manthan, if i enter the drama....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

3) what if karan johar approaches you and says u have been selected to work opposite pulkit in his new movie "kaise ho gaya??"???
Lmao at the name....πŸ˜† I'd say fineeeeeeee! Lekin no nange type kapde... I like to cover my body... Aur pagar achchi dena haaanh...It will be on the sets of this movie that Pulkit will fall madly in love with me, and realise that his life wihtout me is an emptyyyy desert, and propose marriage to me... 😎 

All the rona dhone - meaningless draggy plots.. Abhi is K-N ka silsile ko aaaage bhi badhaaao aur khatam karo, so that we can move on to Lakshya-KT and Sahil Ganga.. I am more of a fan of Sahil and Ganga than K-N.....Oh and someone get rid of that Abhir and his irritating father! 🀒 

Yesh i know youuuu..... You are Avaniiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! πŸ˜ƒAnd me loves your nameeee!!!!!!!!!! It's shooo beeeeeyoootiiiifooool! πŸ˜› What does it mean???

Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Are you romantic?

Who are your freinds in IF?

Do like my name and what do you like about me ?

Edited by khanrocks - 17 years ago
bhaveshavani thumbnail
bhaveshavani wrote:

Rome... and Hawaaaiiiii!!!!!!! Both pretty pretty places... and in movies, they have haaaaaawt guys!

I'd say "Agar tumhare romantic interest ka role hai to fine... Warna dost, behan ya koi maaasi waaasi ka role hai toh baksh do mujhe...!!!!"
Whaaaaat? I wannna have the romaaaance with himmm....Why does KT get to have the fun? She can go marry Manthan, if i enter the drama....

Lmao at the name.... I'd say fineeeeeeee! Lekin no nange type kapde... I like to cover my body... Aur pagar achchi dena haaanh...It will be on the sets of this movie that Pulkit will fall madly in love with me, and realise that his life wihtout me is an emptyyyy desert, and propose marriage to me...

All the rona dhone - meaningless draggy plots.. Abhi is K-N ka silsile ko aaaage bhi badhaaao aur khatam karo, so that we can move on to Lakshya-KT and Sahil Ganga.. I am more of a fan of Sahil and Ganga than K-N.....Oh and someone get rid of that Abhir and his irritating father!

Yesh i know youuuu..... You are Avaniiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! And me loves your nameeee!!!!!!!!!! It's shooo beeeeeyoootiiiifooool! What does it mean???

awwwwwwwwww so cute nimmi loved ur answers
especially the karan johar one
u rock girl πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by bhaveshavani - 17 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail

Are you romantic?
Ummm... I guess I am a romantic at heart.. But the realist inside me rules over the romantic.. And moreover, i havent got an opportunity to be romantic till date...So answer to that will be known only when I meet a guy i dont feel like kicking in the shins! πŸ˜‰

Who are your freinds in IF?
Oh, lotsaaa friends... Wont write a whole list and phasofy in the whole YOU DIDNT WRITE MY NAME! IM KATTTI WITH YOU!!!!!!!! thing! πŸ˜†

Do like my name and what do you like about me ?
You're name is quite pretty... And I like the fact that no matter what anyone says about KT, you dont change your opinion... And I love people who arent influenced easily... 😊

Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Last question what weapon would you use to kill Ekta if she doesseperate the populer jodi
darkness_123 thumbnail

Last question what weapon would you use to kill Ekta if she does seperate the popular jodi

The most painful method ever... May the woman die the most miserable and painful death ever... This is a true curse!!!!!!!😑

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww.Nimmi,I feel so sorry for you!
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,
I know we don't know one another, but I'd like to thank u for the updates. U make a boring episode seem interesting with your comments and jokes. Keep it up.
How long does it take u approx?
Favourite actor/actress in Indian television?
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Congratz on being the MOTW! Here are some grillers -

Birthday :
Zodiac Sign :
Most memorable moment in life :
Worst moment in life :
Best Friend on IF :
Why do you like IF :
What is your most precious thing :
What according to you is being an ideal MOTW? :
What according to you is a true friend? :