Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sohniye- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Andhera teh 1, 2, and 3 Ji, 😳
I just vanted to convey the congrats of you to bes the MOTW, u are very much appreciated sade forum vich ji 😳 ,

and now after conveying the congrats of you, i vud like two ask you couple of sawaal ji 😳

OH and espeshuly, i vant to say thank you, for aapka vunderful updates ji, and ofcourse i appreciates the lakshya teh kt di stories ji, they are waaaaanderful ji 😳 , i alvays pretend i is in the baahein of the Lakshya when i read the intimates of the scenes ji 😳

achha teh, if you had the chwoys of majoring in business, or becoming scriptwriter for show, which one you choose? and why you choose? and how you come to conclusion before you choose?

achha teh, if someone came two you, and ask you, "u vant big bowl of icecream sunday vich taste vary good, and is completely of your pasand, and u get one every day of yowr life or u vant sweet guy who ij not like lakshya, but is saamvat similar ji, who u choose ji? and if so why?" vat u say back ji? and vhy u say that back? vat is of more value ji?

achha teh phir, if you found out, ke you have only one day to do vatever u vant, and live any sapna u vant, vat u do ji? if u vant to go on vacation, teh phir kithe ji? who u vant to meet ji? vat u vant to eat? vat food? please espeeeeeeeeeeesifyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, it ees very impwortent to read details 😳

teh phir, achha teh, i gets more serious now, if u were allowed to have ek conversation god de naal, but you had to start the first couple of sentences, teh phir vat u say ji? vat sawaal mind vich aate hain ji?

achhe phir teh, if you could relive any moment of thwaadi zindagi, vat moment yaar? and why that moments so special aapko?

teh phir teh achhe teh, i gets more simple now, if you could describe apne aap nu ek color de naal, vat color u choose ji? (for example, i pick, i say red, i say red becoz it ij passion, teh phir ahem 😳 )

thank you for reading and answering my bakwas ji, darasal i bohuts appreciates the javaabs in advance :jhappis: :chumms:

Love,
thwaada bohut big fan, i appreciates not to say my names on publics forums ji 😳
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VERYYY GOOOD ANSWERS NIMMI.
Lovedd them all.
Thanks alot.
Luv ya,
Roo.
😳
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congo Nimmi! πŸ‘πŸ€— Truly well deserved! πŸ€—

Ok...I'm in a rush right now so can't grill you proply. but:

Go to the KZK section. How many threads has the MPKDH sticky had? Which three MPKDH threads did you absolutely like? Which three MPKDH threads did you dislike? Give reasons. Also, provide links 😈 True Evilness! πŸ˜†

Go to the Kavyanjali section and read all the MOTWs. Which one did you least like? Again, provide links.

Go to the fanclubs section. Which one do you like the most? Why? Which one do you least like? Why?hehe u know what I'm gunna say. Provide links. πŸ˜†

And one personal q:

I read that you speak Malayalam...can you teach me how to say "You're a real dork." 😳 I want to say dat to my cousin. She blabbers off in malayalam and I can't say anything back...πŸ˜†

and I get the feeling that you are really going to like me after all these tasks πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by mz.seductive - 17 years ago
RohaniChopda thumbnail
πŸ˜† Woah! Anu, and u said u can't grill properely! πŸ˜›
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RohaniChopda thumbnail
hehe Aww.Ive been to Canada.UsA.Mexico.India && that's about it.So,dun worryy! πŸ˜ƒ
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -xx-Roohani-xx-

hehe Aww.Ive been to Canada.UsA.Mexico.India && that's about it.So,dun worryy! πŸ˜ƒ

no mehico for meπŸ˜›
RohaniChopda thumbnail
lol it's Be-u-ti-full. 😳 I wish i was there righht now (Cancun) ahh... the CHOCOLATE CAKE. was awesome. πŸ˜†
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Damn you people!!!!!!!!!!! It's only 6 30 in the morning here and you've already got me craving sinful food! *shakes fist at you both, roohzie and sweta* 😡

A superhero cant function when she's low on chocolate....!!!!!!!!!!!!!*colllapses* 🀒 Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Noooo Nimmi! Don't collapse...you still have to do mine! After you are done those, you are free to collapse. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jk jk. Am I really bad at grilling?