Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Lol i will answer your hellish grilling once i get back from coll... πŸ˜† You wont believe it, im surviving on 2 hours of sleep right now... I slept at 4 am and was back up at 6 , 6 15 am... If i dont die by the time i get back from college due to sleep deprivation, be asssured fair, sweet, anu, that a promise is kept by this superhero, who swears on the blue chaddi she wears outside her costume... πŸ˜‰ Your questions shall be answered! πŸ˜›

*tries flying but collapses, gives up, starts snoring* 🀒 Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darkness_123

Lol i will answer your hellish grilling once i get back from coll... πŸ˜† You wont believe it, im surviving on 2 hours of sleep right now... I slept at 4 am and was back up at 6 , 6 15 am... If i dont die by the time i get back from college due to sleep deprivation, be asssured fair, sweet, anu, that a promise is kept by this superhero, who swears on the blue chaddi she wears outside her costume... πŸ˜‰ Your questions shall be answered! πŸ˜›

*tries flying but collapses, gives up, starts snoring* 🀒

hey...is ur college open on satday's too? That sucks. nd OMG! Girl, take a rest!! 7 hrs sleep is a minimum! What do yu do all night? Swat flies? You should really be more careful with your health!😳 That's the problem with most indians. they work their @$$ off studying and ignore their health. During the last two days, I only got 3 hrs of sleep. I fell asleep while studying @ 1 Got up at 4 and started studying. GAH! Sucked. I think I failed my ems test at headquarters on wed😭 and take your time to answer them. I was just joking. Instead of staying late night trying to figure them, GET SOME SLEEP! You really should consult a doc about this, so your plight doesn't worsen...

khanrocks thumbnail
What do you think of me Nimmi

3 words to desribe you best?

Hottest Hollywood Actor ?

The most terrifying Movie you have seen in your life ?
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khanrocks

What do you think of me Nimmi....

Lol i think you're quite sweet and quite fiery, especially when it comes to KT... sometimes it seems like I'm the only one around here who likes her, but yooooooooou give meee hopeeeeeeee!!!!! πŸ˜›

3 words to desribe you best?
Quirky, Hilarious (lol, modest amnt i??) and Sensitive...

Hottest Hollywood Actor ?
Oh , you have put me in an achchar (pickle, lol πŸ˜†) I'd saaaaaaay....
Uhhh.... I have to think about this one and get back to you....

The most terrifying Movie you have seen in your life ?

Any movie with SRK/Priety in it scares me to death... So KANK...It has both of themm!!! (so does Kal ho... but i could sit through that one without questioning God why he was putting me through this crap...) So of alllll the movies ive seen ,the scariest was KANK....🀒

Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Have u got any hidden talents , im not lying about this but i sang in front of my cousins and they were blown away by my voice , they think its lovely and buttery .

And are you glad there are so many Kt and Lakshya fans despite a few people not liking them

And last but not least what do you think of our jodi fan club in the CFC setionEdited by khanrocks - 17 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

LOL Nimmi you are one realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy funnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy girll .. I LOVEEEED all your responses to the questions you got!!! They were hilirioussssss .. I actually sat here and read through all your VERY LONG responses and god were they funnnnyy .. hehe i'm glad to know that I'm part of your friends list cuz you are one cooool chickπŸ˜› and ah sorry for not introducing myself earlier in those previous PMs we sent back and forth .. that was my fault😳

heres some more questions.. i wont ask many cuz i know ur currently deprived of sleep at the moment

*One person you would love to meet anywhere in the world?
*Your favourite acessory?
*Your life ambition?
*Your Idol?
*Favourite TV show
*something that you just HATE doing

thats it from meeee ms.superwoman .. can't wait to hear from youπŸ˜›

khanrocks thumbnail
Yep u really brighten up the mood and puts some laughter in her hearts and make my flesh tingle with joy
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
hi nimi,
first of congratulations for being motw πŸ‘ now some questions from me..

Would you consider dating someone you had met over the Internet? Why or why not? πŸ˜‰

What do you think the world will be like a hundred years from now? πŸ˜ƒ

Are there some things that never should have been invented? What are they and why? πŸ˜›

How much of a risk are computer viruses? πŸ˜‰

Do computers save time or do they just make us waste more time? πŸ˜†

How has the Internet changed the way you live? πŸ˜‰

What invention do you think has had the greatest impact on society?   Why? πŸ˜‰

Imagine that you could only use ONE of the following: a computer, a telephone, or a car. Which one would you use and why?
have fun
Ankita
πŸ˜›
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nimmi.When are u gonna answer Anu's grillers?They're awesome! πŸ˜†

And Anu is right.Nimmi,u also need some rest hun! πŸ˜‰

-Roo
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khanrocks.Please be patient and fit all grills into one post.

Thanks,

Roohani