Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Cheers,
Raksha😃
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Did u miss my sentence where i said "I DON'T KNOW THESE PARENTS , hence won;t blame them ??????""  sounds like you did, so no wonder you cannot bear.
One shouldn;t blindly blame angelina either and comment on deporting them, that was my point.
QT

Did I say poeple was real????  i don;t remember so.  I don;t believe in either of those, that's all.  If u post something sleazy from a,ocal newspaper, so can someone else in another light. No need to judge and attack me asking what is real for me.  I can rate magazines for crying out loud 😆😆😆

QT

Hey I am sorry you considered it as an attack on YOU...However it was totally unintentional...

I am glad that you can rate the magazines and so I am sure you consider Indian Express above Peoples magazine...

Cheers,
Raksha😃

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Ok, so what if you did not see the pun intended..I can always explain  it in much more clearer way😳..I did not say more investigation is needed or not needed..I did not even talk about it..What I meant to say was that, people who try to take a dig at the media have never been forgiven and this time I am going to be very happy for the honours that the media is going to shower on Bradangelina Team...

🤢🤢🤢 sorry, but just to me, this sounds like an anti-angelina to me , why should negative press hurled at them make someone happy?? 

For all I care she could be the next president of USA or even India...But not respecting the sensibilities of the people is NOT acceptable to me...
that's fine. not blaming someone w/o knowing the whole scenario, that's what i do.  Hence I did not jump into calling them names.  Its not like angelina is paying me to defend her. 
I am afraid of mob psychology and rage and its ugly face i have seen in the 92 riots in mumbai.

Err, I agreed???Again??😲
I think we are talking about totally 2 difference cases here...If you want a comparision can you bring in a relatable example???Because here we are NOT talking about a certain actress ruing about how the system dealt about her ex-Boy friend...

I accept that was a ridiculous comparison.  heheh well, ash did come out with issues and complaints.  her then BF even held a press conference and got himself in trouble.
u brought up the comparison between how indian crowds would behave if aishwarya was around.  I din;t compare them in the first place.

I think I will again myself clear..I am sorry for calling Indian express a mere local news paper...I dont think I have to come up with the proofs of credibility of the Indian Express as a news paper...I ONLY trust Indian news papers in this matter, because the incident happened in INDIA...Just like I would only consider American news, regarding the matters like 9/11 etc.

i never read one side of the story, but again, that's how i am.  i have huge trust issues, especialy when celebreties are involved in the news. 

You mean to say that you knew Angelina Jolie or even the body guards PERSONALLY???You doubt the intentions of respectable parents, but you trust an actress who has nothing more than a few movies where she almost played nude(albeit in the name of art), or a series of adoptions of kids from various parts of the world, as a claim to her fame???
I myself said that earlier.   I already said, i don;t know them / jolie (do wish i knew brad 😳 )  / the bdyguards / parents / what they did. Just because they are white, I will not be BIASSED.  I will wait for more news.
 If they are gulty of what they have allegedly done, They should be punished..

Cheers Raksha!  NICE TO MEET U
😊 mQT

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Hey I am sorry you considered it as an attack on YOU...However it was totally unintentional...

I am glad that you can rate the magazines and so I am sure you consider Indian Express above Peoples magazine...

Cheers,
Raksha😃

that's okay raksha, and i do consider IE above people magazine! I better should 😳 😆
Aanandaa thumbnail

mQT

Cheers,
Raksha😃

Ok you seem to be really taking this whole thing very personal...However, I am seriously praying that you know the difference between a personal attack and a fierce argument...Just like you opted to call the innocent parents as bunch of jokers, I opted to not  to trust  the Actress...

Anti Angelina???For goodness sakes, I care too hoots for these stars..I am not a star struck teenager for crying out loud, to pay any attention to these stars..And being a fan or anti to them???What a time waste😆

What will YOU take to go back and read and finally get the fact that it was not me who got Aishwarya rai into Picture???😳

I sincerely hope that those 🤢🤢🤢 flashed in the beginning of your reply are not the feelings that you have for ME...

This is by far the best reply that I could come up with, after returning from a debate about how relevant Gandhian Principles are for today's world...(Minnie ji I thought I should save you the pain of reminding me yet again about it...😉😳)

MQT, all said and done,I like the fact that you chose to look at the other side of the story ..I respect your views, eventhough I disagree with them...Lets agree to disagree...😃...

Cheers,
Raksha😃

mermaid_QT thumbnail
LOL @ myself about putting u, me and aishwarya in thsi thread, i apologize 😳 I am the only white one here u see 😆 😆 getting confused.

the creepy green face is absolutely not for u.
i'd also like to agree to disagree, but make friends with you. We'll surely be part of debate on one side somwhere?
😃

Buffie is very adorable, very dear to me and i am always on HER side .. this is the first time i am on the opposite side.
mQT
Aanandaa thumbnail

LOL @ myself about putting u, me and aishwarya in thsi thread, i apologize 😳 I am the only white one here u see 😆 😆 getting confused.

the creepy green face is absolutely not for u.
i'd also like to agree to disagree, but make friends with you. We'll surely be part of debate on one side somwhere?
😃

Buffie is very adorable, very dear to me and i am always on HER side .. this is the first time i am on the opposite side.
mQT

Phewww, Am I glad or what...One enemy less to worry about...

Jokes apart, did you see we are already on one side???Talking about making friends with eachother....😳

Nice to know you too MQT...Looking forward to more and more debates with you...But you have to promise me that you are not going to scare me away with those green faces....😛

Cheers,
Raksha😃
 Edited by raksha.l - 17 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Minnie ji, I'd love to feel the way you do. But i don;t.  I have been watching Indian tv for the past 4 months and IT SHOCKS ME to see these "PARENTS" letting their 7 / 8 year olds dance to the tunes of songs like

"beedee jalaile" and several other item numbers of sexual nature🤢 . 
In the name of publicity, I am watching several indian parents TRADE their kid's innocense.  I will say again. I don;t personally know these parents involved in the incident.  I will not blame them, but will doubt their motive. 

What exactly happened is what I'd like to know.  People are insanely crazy about stars.. and children get dragged into this. 
If anybody deserves an apology, it is ONLY the CHILDREN, who witnessed such a brawl. 

I do LACK respect for parents who deck up their daughters to dance on stage some item numbers/ nautanki numbers,  in the name of dance and art, call me old fashioned.  Many Indian parents are that way. 

QT

MT, parents making their kids dance to beedi jalayile are different from parnets standing at the school gate fearing for their child's safety and a stampede......these kids were not dancing on a stage to the tumes of beedi jalayile, they were locked in a school for 4 hrs while some insanely rich people were working to become a little more rich at their expense. I wonder if any of unit crew even try to find out whether there were kids waiting to go home at the premises. I think Angie Jolie first and foremost owes an apology to those very kids and their parents who were caused so much of incovinience due to them. The school administration should be hanged the jolie crew charged with negligence for failing to take police permission for endangering so many kids. I wonder where did Jolie's humanitarian feelings go when she heard of the kids being at school for 4 hrs after the school got over.........I never read anything on that. She is too busy laying the blame somewhere else.

My next door neighbour might sell of his kid for money, my relative might commit infanticide, even I might love my son performing on stage on some Indian song which some people might or might not like, but that does not make me, a mother waiting for my kid at a school where some celebrities I might have even not  heard of shooting while my kid sits there hungry and anxious while I get crazy due to a fear of stampede of a crowd I am not even a part of ,  some sort of attention hungry manipulator.

Aanandaa thumbnail
 nvm..😉

Edited by raksha.l - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
i do understand that minnie ji, believe it or not, hence i said, i don;t know those parents and hence won;t blame anyone yet.. Sad that some parents can be celebrety crazy, attention seekers and just for that one doubt, i am on nobody's side yet. Will wait till the allegations are proved.
Any kind of descrimination is wrong, may it be based on race, religion, gender. I agree. parents who were not there for attention, but just to pick up kids deserve an apology from the film unit. (i don;t see why it is personal against Jolie, that's all) alright.. i'm off now.   😃
Peace & thanks.
qt