Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I disagree about Hindu being boring. Apart from their main edition, the supplements/features make for a very enjoyable read. They are so chilled out in tone and they cover a range of topics in a really nice and detailed manner. Their main articles more or less have the same length as other newspapers but editorials are a bit longer, but that ain't an issue, as such. And the language is pretty normal. Except for a few terms, here and there, most of it is easy to grasp and understand.

Edit: They also have this little archive section where they post a news article which was posted exactly on the same date, fifty years ago. I find it to be so thrilling, for some reason. 😆Edited by Kaapi - 7 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angrybread

Well it has been tweeted by a reputed newspaper " THE HINDU"'s editor and not some random troll account that's all i can say .

If it's indeed true then one heartache after another i guess, i have brushing of the things he says/does for the most part for 3 years or so now, (since i joined bolly forum) sometimes defend him.
15 or more years admiration gone down the drain, well am to be blamed too. ðŸ’”💔
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I disagree about Hindu being boring. Apart from their main edition, the supplements/features make for a very enjoyable read. They are so chilled out in tone and they cover a range of topics in a really nice and detailed manner. Their main articles more or less have the same length as other newspapers but editorials are a bit longer, but that ain't an issue, as such. And the language is pretty normal. Except for a few terms, here and there, most of it is easy to grasp and understand.

Hindu can never be boring .I used to love their editorials . Loved their adverts against TOI , fun days.😆

@MiniJi- There was a book clipping too about Salman threatening a female journo on that thread, written by a film journo.
The guy who made these tweets has a pretty decent rep. and won\'t have posted if it wasn't true. I think the nexus of journos and b-ton runs deep too which makes such stories come out in shape of blinds because if we go by the facevalue then there is nothing wrong with this industry. Interesting this time, a lot of political journos are stirring this up.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

I've no words now ðŸ¤¢ I pity his fans. How can they idolize him despite knowing all this...

I think you missed his 'Being Human' part. As a good human being he was fulfilling his duty towards the environment by irrigating the trees... The journalist just couldn't bear that Salman gave priority to the needs of a tree over her... and hence she is spreading rumors about Salman!

I don't know how Modi ji would react to Salman's peeing in the open now (considering the cleanliness drive) but we can't blame Salman for that... We all know that his intentions were good... Right? 

Originally posted by: Kaapi

Edit: They also have this little archive section where they post a news article which was posted exactly on the same date, fifty years ago. I find it to be so thrilling, for some reason. 😆

That is one of the best parts, I agree!
The Hindu? Now people will start The Muslim The Sikh The Christian The Tom cruise 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This reminds me of MJ. As soon as he would enter his home, he would unzip his pants, pee then and there and would leave half naked. His maids would clean up then.

Indeed Salman is a child.

It's believable yet unbelievable and if it's true then no offense, but it indicates Salman has some mental issues and not mentality and if only his family had had dealt with them before.
Now he has passed an age where one become firm.

Originally posted by: hotchic

This reminds me of MJ. As soon as he would enter his home, he would unzip his pants, pee then and there and would leave half naked. His maids would clean up then.

It's believable yet unbelievable and if it's true then no offense, but it indicates Salman has some mental issues and not mentality and if only his family had had dealt with them before.

😲🤢 What the heck!😳
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchic

Kiling,Murdering&Threatening and drunk&Driving was big enough to understand his mental issue not Mentality.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

The Hindu? Now people will start The Muslim The Sikh The Christian The Tom cruise 

It was formed in 1889 or something when the country was known as Hindustan when it's citizens were referred as Hindu,and it was formed to protest against British Raj.
 It's a liberal left titled newspaper and what you are insinuating would be an insult to what Hindu stands for. Till the incidents of 20th century , people of Hindustan were often referred as Hindus ..nothing to do with the religion but simply a derivative of the term of the nation.