Salman Unzipped & Peed In Front Of Female Journo, For Revenge

sarun_4_eva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.khabarbar.com/entertainment/salman-unzipped-peed-in-front-of-female-journo-for-revenge/

Salman Khan is a jackanapes of the Indian Film Industry. The controversy surrounding his recent remarks equating his own fatigue with that of a raped woman hasn't died down yet and there is a shocking revelation that has come up.
According to Sachin Kalbag, the resident Editor of The Hindu, Salman Khan unzipped his pants and peed in front of a female journalist to seek revenge for her critique of his films. This revelation by Kalbag, who is a reputed journalist, has stunned everyone on social media - including Salman's fans who were defending the rape analogy by the superstar.
The incident goes a decade back when Shalini Bhagwat (name changed) a national award winning film critic had to interview Salman for his upcoming movie. Shalini had been critical of Salman's movie in the past and had written strongly worded reviews. The spiteful Salman had to avenge and so he agreed for the interview but made her wait for several hours under the sun. Then Shalini was given a Khatiya on which she sat and waited for hours.
The star' eventually showed up and then what he said and did, just shocked Shalini. On her face, he said, "wait, I have to pee". He then walked a few steps, unzipped his pants and peed on a tree, in front of Shalini. She simply walked off - and rightly so, without interviewing the heartthrob, who in reality is probably just a ass!
That many in Industry have lined up wagging their tales in defense of Salman doesn't prove his character, but his conduct, which unfortunately has always been on the wrong side.

Tweet link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SachinKalbag/status/745510512666902528

Edited by sarun_4_eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yuck 🤢
Is there any horrible thing that this man hasn't done 🤢
d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i don't believe this... his rape comment is wrong and he is pathetic but this story is just unverifiable...

Why didn't they write about it at that time? May be it would've helped in squashing the venom at its roots...Now it spread all over the place and almost impossible to kill!
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's like doing chance pe dance. This story seems to be false. The female journalist would wait for 7 hours !! Even intern journos don't do it.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤢🤢
Looks like everyone is coming out in open and telling about his deeds ...bhai ka darr kuch kam ho gaya hai since everyone is after him nowadays .
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just checked , its actually posted by the editor of "THE HINDU" ...he can't be fake .
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4637848
I know he did it to Subhash Ghai but I didnt know about this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a f**king douchebag! 🤢🤢 This man repulses me more and more every single day. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ Such a waste of space and oxygen this vile creature is!