Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Just read all chapters. Like the story. Looks like Arnav did not treat her too well in the past. Waiting for the revelations.
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update & teaser. Thanks for pm.
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!! I think this will lead to some mis-understanding between two!! wch would cause hurt to khushi!!!
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vvini

Awesome update dear!!!! I think this will lead to some mis-understanding between two!! wch would cause hurt to khushi!!!

Heart breaking incidents will be there but later...suspense
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
mskalasobti thumbnail

Part 7

Arnav while driving home was recalling the moment with Khushi...What urged me to kiss her?He was cursing himself..Why can't I control myself?

There was not much traffic.He decided to go for a long drive to calm himself.He  parked his car away from the busy road.He got out and stood in the light showers pouring on him.He closed his eyes and all on a sudden her thoughts haunted him again.. His desire to see her and to kiss her intensified. He was going to kiss her today. No..he said to himself.There is some thing about this girl that makes sense to Aman's opinion about her.I've seen girls. But I'm sure that it was her first kiss.When I kissed her on her eyes ,she was trembling. Her whole body was shivering.when I was going to kiss her on her lips, her eyes showed the shock and bewilderment.She didn't have any experience in the past.Am I doing some thing wrong?With a confused mind he drove back  home.

Khushi was also confused about her feelings.She was thinking and talking to herself:Amma had taught me values.She often reminded Payal and me to keep away from men and strangers.She also told that a girl should never allow any men except her husband to touch her .Her mother was born in a very conservative family and brought up strictly by her parents.She even scolded her for coming with Rohit on his bike.As he was a well behaved boy and his mother was her friend she didn't make it an issue.

Now Khushi was very afraid.She felt that she has done some thing wrong. Instead of being angry with him she is having a different feeling about him.She slept with a confused mind.

Arnav reached the office very early the next day.He was eager to see the reaction of Khushi.But to his dismay she didn't come to office that day.He came to know from Shaun that she sent a leave application to him stating that she had severe fever.Arnav became very upset .He walked restlessly in his office.He knew that she had taken the leave purposely. At that moment Aman entered and all on a sudden he felt some thing wrong.

He looked keenly at Arnav and asked: What happened?

Arnav: Nothing. Why are you here?

Aman chuckled: You asked me to report here today Arnav.You forgot?

Arnav : Oh yes..Sorry yaar. We have to go to Sheesh Mahal. The maintenance work is almost finished. We  will go and decide about the arrangements to be made.Next week we will take all the staff members to see the venue and assign the duties.

Aman:Why are you looking tensed?

Arnav: Nothing..He didn't look at Aman

Aman: What about your deal?

Arnav:Which deal?

Aman:She was not in her seat today

Arnav:Oh, that..she is on leave today

Aman:So that's why you are so dull

Arnav:Shut up

Aman:Arnav, What about Lavanya?I heard that she is very upset with you as you are not contacting her for the past few days

Arnav : I was busy

Aman:You didn't contact her when you went to Delhi?

Arnav:Yeah..through phone

Aman looked at him thoughtfully.

Arnav realized that he was losing his interest in Lavanya.Any way he didn't love Lavanya.His heart was never involved in his friendship with Lavanya.

Arnav felt Aman's gaze on him.

Arnav: We have to arrange a press conference and a meeting and get together of  the local major business groups and our associate firms before the fashion show and the inauguration of our show room. There are only two months for the events.

Aman:When?

Arnav: What about after two weeks?

Aman:Fine

Arnav:Then, let's go to Sheesh Mahal

Arnav was worried about Khushi.Was she really ill?Shall I give her a call?

Aman understood that some thing was disturbing him.But he didn't probe .

They left after a few minutes.

While Aman was having a talk with the workers and the supervisors there ,Arnav was walking around the Sheesh Mahal.He was standing enjoying  the scenic beauty around the Mahal and a song coming from the distance caught his attention."Saiyyan...Tu jo Jhoole pyar se..."

He stared into the open space listening to the music..What is happening to me?Why the song intensifies my feelings for her?

I want to see her...

He took his phone from the pocket and dialled her number. She didn't answer.He tried three times but she didn't anser his call.He was at a rage and and left abruptly.It was half way from the Mahal, he realised that he forgot to inform Aman.

Aman, on the other hand, was looking for Arnav every where in the mahal.And as he was going to give him a call, Arnav called and informed him that his driver will come to pick him up.Aman understood from his tone that some thing is disturbing him strongly and decided to find it out.

Aman saw Arnav sitting in the living room watching TV.

Aman: What is this yaar? Why did you leave without any information?

Arnav didn't reply.

Aman: I know you well Arnav. Some thing is bothering you.Please speak out.

Arnav:I want to see her Aman.I don't know what happened to me

Aman: What is your intention?Do you want her as your girl friend?

Arnav's answer was quick and curt:NO..

Aman was surprised at his response.

Aman:Then?Do you want to marry her?

Arnav:No..

Aman:Then why do you want to see her?

Arnav:I don't know

Aman:. I'm happy that a simple and innocent girl could evoke some  emotions in you. But take my word Arnav, She is not a girl to play with.

Arnav: I understand but I want time to agree with your opinion.

Aman:I'm happy for you Arnav and so happy that you are not serious about Lavanya. She won't make you happy.

Arnav: I tried to call her today but she is not answering my calls.

Aman: Let me try.

Aman picked up the phone and dialled her number.Payal  answered within seconds and informed that Khushi has fever and is sleeping .

Aman passed the information to Arnav.He became upset when he heard the news.

Aman liked Khushi very much. He found her as a girl with character and strong principles.Many times he talked to her about different topics for which she answered with such an innocence that made him realise that she is different.He also observed her co-ordinating well with the colleagues and every one in the office liked her very much.He shared the opinion with Arnav to which he agreed fully.

Arnav: Yeah...what you said is right

Aman: But what about her boy friend?

Arnav:He is not her boy friend

Aman was surprised:How do you know that?

Arnav:I know.(He was recalling his kiss and her expression)

Aman:Oh..I see. So there is some thing that I don't know

Arnav didn't reply

Aman was so happy for Arnav.

Khushi was very tensed to go to office. She thought:How will I face him?

Actually she had no fever.She told  Payal that she is not feeling well and needs rest.Garima and Buaji also advised her to take rest.But no one knew the real problem.

It was with much hesitation that she reached her office. Her heart was pounding fast.Shaun informed her that a meeting is arranged at 5 0'clock in view of the fashion show .She didn't meet him till the meeting.Her legs were shaking and the throat was dry as she entered the conference hall.She saw him sitting with Aman. Both were discussing some thing.

He looked up and saw her. His face was expressionless. Aman was watching both of them.The meeting started and he purposely avoided looking at her. She felt relieved but uneasy.The meeting was about the grand get together which Arnav and Aman planned for the next week.After the meeting every one left . Angela went to the wash room and Khushi was waiting alone  for her in the reception.

He came and stood near her and whispered :why didn't you answer my call yesterday?

Khushi stammered: I..I had..fever

Arnav:No, you are a poor liar...look at me and answer

Khushi looked at him reluctantly.

Arnav  looked around him and again whispered:Shall I make you tell the truth?

Khushi was trembling all over and going to answer but then Angela came . She observed the situation .Arnav stood where he was and took his phone and contacted his driver.Angela, after a moment's hesitation  dragged Khushi from there and left.

Angela: What was he talking to you Samu?

Khushi:Nothing,Just asked why I was absent yesterday?

AngeL:Oh, I took leave for three days because of fever, he didn't ask me anything.

Khushi:Let's go

Arnav was not happy with Khushi's answer.

Part 8 in page 22

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
mskalasobti thumbnail

PART 8

There was only one day for the press conference and the get together .Khushi's college was going to close for summer and as it was final year she had lot of project work to do.Kajal promised to help her.Kajal was very anxious to know more about Arnav but Khushi never disclosed anything.

Khushi got a call from Rohit in the morning . He wanted to talk to her  on an important matter.He told her to reach in a mall near by her office. When she reached there he was waiting for her impatiently.

Khushi: What's it Rohit?

Rohit:I'll tell u Sam..Let's go to the restaurant up.

He made her sit in a corner and bought  two ice creams.While sipping it he  started talking: Sam. I'm in  trouble.You remember Roopa?

Khushi:Yeah,Your college mate. You admired her a lot

Rohit:It was not mere admiration. I love her Sam and wants to marry her.

Khushi:What stops You?

Rohit:My mom doesn't like her.She met her twice with me.You know Roopa's nature..She is forward , not shy.She mingles with people without any inhibition and you know my mother's nature, She doesn't like such girls. She always wish that I fall in love with you.She is happy that I keep company with you.

Khushi:How can I help you?

Rohit: You Please talk to my mother.

Khushi:You think that she will listen to me?

Rohit:Yeah..I think so

Khushi:You are very sure that you want to marry Roopa

Rohit:No doubt.

Khushi: I'm busy for two days and I'll come and meet your mother after that.Okay?

They finished their icecream and was walking to  the escalator. Rohit hugged her in happiness. It was a friendly hug but Arnav and Aman who were coming up in the escalator saw them.But Khushi and Rohit were unaware of it.

Arnav was tightlipped and was looking grim.Aman understood that he is very angry but didn't ask anything.

Arnav was boiling with jealousy and anger.He knew that he was not her boyfriend but still he couldn't control his anger.

He reached the office and all the members of staff got the taste of his anger.Aman quitely watched everything .

Arnav pressed the bell violently and the attender came in a panic

Arnav:Ask Ms, Samantha  to come

Attender:Madam has not come yet Sir

Arnav called the receptionist  and told to inform Khushi to report in Arnav's office the moment she reports.

The office was so silent when Khushi entered and every one looked so serious.Khushi  felt  some thing wrong and her fear strengthened when she was asked to report in Arnav's cabin by the receptionist.

She knocked and entered.Aman was sitting in a sofa in  a corner and Arnav was standing near the glass window.

Khushi :Sir, did you call me?

The reply was unexpected .He shouted at her:Is this a place to come and go as you like?You are 15 minutes late.Your service is not required  here today. Take leave and go

Khushi could not control her tears. Aman stood up abruptly and tried to say some thing but before that Khushi ran away from the office.

Aman:Arnav, that was too much.Poor girl.What are you doing to her?Are you mad?

Arnav: yes, I'm mad .I don't like any one else to be close to her.

And Arnav felt shocked on his own reaction.He looked  at Aman and both of them stared at each other.Finally Aman recollected himself and asked Arnav to sit beside him.

Aman: Calm down Arnav.Please don't react like this. She does n't know your feelings.You're nobody to her, You have no rights on her

Arnav:No, only I have the rights on her.

Aman: This is sheer madness. You don't want to marry her.She is not your girl friend.Then what is she to you?

Arnav : I don't know

Aman:But I know..You will realise it later.

Khushi went to her cabin followed by the other staff. Every one wanted to know what happened. But Khushi cried and cried .

As she was going to leave Aman came and called her and led her to his cabin.

He talked in such a soothing way that khushi could compose herself.

Aman convinced Khushi that Arnav is tensed on his work. He then asked her to make the necessary preparations for next day.

Khushi along with others did all the arrangements for the next day. Angela was asking her the reason for Arnav's anger but Khushi didn't mention anything.Atually she was unaware of the reason.

Arnav was feeling bad for Khushi.What have I done ?No. this is not right. I'll tell sorry,But how?

After some time he called Aman and went to the showroom. From there he selected a light orange saree and gave it to Aman.

Aman: Saree for me?

Arnav:Gi..Give it to her...and ask her to wear it tomorrow for the function

Aman:Whom?Angela, Thania,Reshma?

Arnav:Don't play with me.You know whom I mean?

Aman:Who..you tell..Aman was enjoying himself.

Arnav:Samantha

Aman:Good and what should I tell her..that it is given as a compensation for making her cry?

Arnav:No..Say that it is an order from me

Aman:You monster, You are such a heartless brute

Arnav: Do as I say

Aman: And what if she doesn't accept

Arnav:she won't dare

Aman sighed and gave up arguing with him.

They returned to the office and Aman told Khushi to meet him before she leaves.When she came before leaving he gave the saree  to Khushi and told that she has to wear it the next day as part of promotion . Anyway all the models will come in saree for the function.So she didn't find anything special.But as she was turning away Aman said:Your saree is selected by Arnav.

Aman was waiting to see her reaction.

Khushi turned around and asked:why?Why should he?He has insulted me and now selected this saree for me?I won't wear it.

A sound at her back said:You will wear it.
She turned around and saw him standing there.He continued:It's my order.

Khushi: Who are you to order me?You are the boss of this office. You are not my boss to say what I should do and what I should not do.

Arnav said:Really?

Khushi said: I won't wear it tomorrow and she left the cabin.

Aman watching all this whistled.

Aman: Ha..ha..ha..I really enjoyed it Arnav:at last I found a girl giving you tit for tat.

Arnav:But take my word, she will wear it tomorrow

Aman: I bet..

Arnav:Accepted. And if I win?

Aman: Anything you say.

Khushi was thinking of Arnav's nature  on her way home. What is actually wrong with him?She knew she was scared of him but she could defend herself at times. But she could not forget his kiss. Oh my god...She closed her eyes.

The next day she was thinking whether to wear the saree given by him or not.Then she saw a message in her phone."Wear the saree given by me..otherwise  two days' salary will be cut".she could not believe her eyes...Arnav's message?How dare he to threaten me?

Khushi had no options .She wore the saree with matching ornaments . Payal, Garima and Buaji were praising her beauty .she didn't tell them that it is Arnav's selection.

By the time she reached the hotel almost all her colleagues were present in the banquet hall. .Her eyes searched him every where.while she was having a last check on the arrangements along with her colleagues, the door opened and he came in.He was looking extremely handsome in a black suit.His eyes were searching her and at last he found her in the  saree selected by him.She was looking very beautiful in that light orange saree.Their eyes met and Khushi quickly looked away. Arnav could not take his eyes from her.The guests started to arrive and she along with the other office staff were receiving them in the banquet hall of the hotel.Arnav s eyes were on her while receiving the guests...she felt his eyes on her and found it hard to concentrate in what she was doing.

. Aman saw Khushi wearing the saree given by Arnav and looked at Arnav who gave a challenging smile to Aman.

The conference started.The young men who were present were stealing glances at Khushi which didn't miss Arnav's eyes. A young ,good looking business man Ashish was sitting near Khushi who was stealing glances at  Khushi the moment he stepped in the hall.Other young men also were admiring her. Arnav could not control his anger

After the press conference the party started and the Gazals were played in the background. It created a romantic atmosphere and it had its effects on Arnav and Khushi.Just then the door of the hall opened and they heard a voice saying:Arnav, I'm here.

Every one turned and looked  to see who it is..There stood an elegantly dressed lady ,tall and slim, very beautiful.she rushed to Arnav and hugged him.Aman came forward and said:Hello, Lavanya, it's a surprise.

Lavanya looking at Arnav continued:Yeah..I wanted to be with Arnav on this special day

Arnav looked disturbed.So she asked:Are you not happy that I'm here?

Arnav didn't tell anything.Instead he looked at Khushi .

Khushi felt disturbed.She was feeling down and she was surprised at her feelings.Lavanya was chatting with every one.Shaun was introducing every one to her and at last Khushi was introduced to her.Lavanya was critically observing her and at last gave a curt hello and moved away.Khushi felt uncomfortable.Aman was watching both of them.

The guests started to leave and at last only the staff members and Arnav's close friends remained.

Angela came to Khushi holding the saree she was wearing.

Angela:Oh..my God ..Samu..How are some ladies wearing this saree and walking comfortably..I want to change into jeans and top.Bye the bye..Did you meet the new Avatar..

Khushi:Who?

Angela:Arnav's girl friend..

Khushi:yeah..she is beautiful

Angela:But not beautiful than you and she is very bossy.

Khushi:Please don't make such remarks

Angela:But I saw boss always looking at you

Khushi felt embarassed:Please Angela, don't make such comments

The gazals were over and the film songs started palying.All who were present were enjoying the food , chatting and enjoying the music .The song playing in the background Thode..badmaash hai tu...was creating some unknown feeling in her.He was looking dashing in the black suit.They stole glances at each other.

After some time Khushi heard Arnav speaking to Aman:Aman please drop Lavanya in her apartments

Lavanya:Arnav I'm coming with you to your apartments

Khushi was shocked to hear it.She suddenly looked at him and Arnav saw her looking at him.

Khushi cursed herself for her reaction.She heard him saying to Lavanya:No Lavanya , I ll be back very late and Aman is staying with me.You can go to the apartments booked for the guests.

Lavanya:Then I'll wait for you

Arnav: No,I've to meet some people and he looked at Khushi.

Khushi blushed

Lavanya:Okay. So promise me that we ll meet tomorrow.

Arnav:Promise.

Lanavya went with Aman  and before leaving the hall Aman looked at Arnav and winked.Arnav without sound  said Go...

Angela left with her brother and the other girls were very much immersed in gossipping . He suddenly announced all his staff members to come to an adjoining room near the hall.They were very afraid of what is going to happen but he praised them for the success of the press meet and the party and also gave them one day off .They were very happy.He also announced that they are going to Sheesh Mahal together which was very nearby the hotel. .He mentioned that Sheesh mahal looks grand with lights and as the fashion show is conducted in the evening all of them can have a look at the venue in the lights. Shaun shared his concern regarding  the conveyance of the girls if it is too late in the night.Arnav promised to arrange the conveyance for them and called his driver to arrange the same.The girls were very happy and  together they went to Sheesh Mahal.Arnav gave a call to Aman to reach there.

All of them were staring at the Mahal .It looked so grand and historic .They were speechless and forgot the existence of each other.The workers were there even at night .They could hear songs from the mobiles of the workers.The supervisor came running to meet Arnav.The visit was unexpected so he hurried to welcome him and the group to the big hall where the show was going to happen.Khushi felt as though she reached a fairy land.She was moving from one room to the other. She felt:OMG..This looks like a palace.And one thing caught her attention.The paintings that were hanging on the walls. Arnav was closely observing her movements.Khushi walked through that room to reach a door.She opened it and felt as though she reached heaven. She saw a beautiful garden and the fragrance of the flowers evoked an unknown feeling in her. She closed her eyes and stood there.Then she heard a movement beside her.She turned around and saw him standing near her.She was shocked and scared .She started to leave but he caught hold of her arm.She tried to free herself from his grip but he tightened his hold.

Arnav whispered:I saw you looking at me frequently

Khushi:You may be dreaming

Arnav:Why did you look worried when Lavanya wanted to come with me?

Khushi:You are talking nonsense

Arnav:Then what would you like me to talk to you?

Khushi:Let me go

Arnav whirled her around and pressed her against him.

Khushi was now horrified.Her knees were trembling and she could not free herself from him.

He was looking into her eyes.She could not meet his gaze.

She asked in a trembling voice:what are you doing to me?

The answer was a kiss on the cheeks.She was shocked.He said in a husky voice:You look beautiful and I want to kiss you.Khushi wanted to escape but could not .He kissed her on the other cheeks.She felt such an ecstacy that she lost the will power to move away.

At last she found her voice:Let me go

He continued:I wanted to kill those idiots who were staring at you.

Khushi: Sir,what are you doing ?

Arnav:Don't call me Sir.Call me Arnav

Khushi: No..never and she freed herself from his grip.Her cheeks were burning.

She again asked:Why are you doing this to me?what is your intention?

Arnav was going to answer it.But then he saw a few workers coming that way.

She left suddenly and Arnav followed her.He was feeling angry and Khushi was blushing and cursing herself.

She searched for her colleagues .He reached her side and quickly put his hands around her waist and pressed her against a huge pillar there.she was struggling to free herself.

Arnav: Samantha, Listen,I want to talk to you.

Khushi:I don't want to talk any thing.Let me go

Arnav:If you are not ready to listen then I will kiss you on your lips.

Khushi was horrified,tears rolled out from her eyes.

Arnav was deeply moved by her tears and he  released her at once.

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb... loved it...
continue soon...
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is falling for her but doesn't realize. Khushi is scared of him. Everything looks okay then what happened that arnav did wrong? Is it related to Rohit?