Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 32

Geet stared at the door for a long time, she sighed heavily and then knocked a few times.

“Alisha” she called softly. She didn’t get a response so she waited for a bit then knocked once again, she was glad that badi ma was taken out for some fresh air by Nazmin and Saira, Sameera and Hena went to college as usual so no one else but they were at home.

“Alisha please open the door” she said softly in a gentle tone and stepped back hearing the click of the door.

Alisha opened the door and looked back at Geet expressionlessly. “What do you want?” she questioned.

“I just wanted to check if you’re okay” Geet replied softly.

“the woman who hates my guts wants to see if I’m okay? I would’ve thought you’d be celebrating” she responded and turned walking back inside her room.

“I wouldn’t want something like that to happen to anyone Alisha, not even my worst enenmy” Geet replied stepping into the room. 

“What do you think happened?” she turned to Geet raising her brows.

“What did happen Alisha?” she questioned back.

She swallowed hard and turned her head away from Geet. “Nothing”

“He’s worried for you and... I want to know how you are” Geet said softly. 

“Maan and worried for me?” she turned her head to Geet. “And you want to know how I am? You’re not here to warn me to cut the crap and get on with life?”

“Alisha look I shouldn’t have spoken to you like that but I... but you were the first woman he was engaged to, I was jealous because he said you were also close friends” Geet replied. 

Alisha shook her head. “I might be the first woman he was engaged to Geet but we both got engaged out of duty”

“I know” Geet replied softly. “But he cares for you as a friend. What happened last night Alisha?”

“I don’t want to talk about it” Alisha shook her head. She’d buried the night away, she didn’t want to remember what Sarmad did. 

“Okay” Geet accepted her request because it may not be easy to speak about something that might’ve happened. She may still want some time before she can open herself to everyone. “But can I just ask you one thing” Geet asked softly.

“What?”

“Something hurt you last night but I want to know if its something that’s not repairable?” 

Alisha painfully smirked. “I could fix myself” she responded and turned to look at Geet directly. “I’ll be fine and you can tell that to Maan as well” 

Geet softly smiled and walked away relieved a little, she somewhere knew Maan was worried for her as well as everyone else in the household.

“Sir” Maan looked up as Ayesha walked into his cabin. “The tickets you requested” she passed him an envelope.

Maan opened the envelope and looked at the tickets he’d ordered a few days back wanting to take Geet out.

He rubbed his face wondering whether this was still a good time to go away for a few days but then he couldn’t do anything.

He called Saira on the house phone wanting to ask her, however the call went straight for the voicemail then decided to call Geet.

“Hello” Geet spoke and tucked the phone between her shoulder and her ear whilst she continued to iron out the clothes.

“Geet main hoon” Maan said.

“Pata hai, aapka number mere phone pe saved hai” she chuckled placing his pants onto a hanger.

“Geet!” 

She giggled. “Sorry, aap ne phone kyun kiya?”

“Koi ghar pe nahi hai kya? Mansion pe phone kiya koi phone nahi utta tha”

“Nahi woh badi ammi ko lekar bahar gaye hai” she walked over to the closet putting the clothes away.

“Oh... dekho jab ammi ghar aate hai mujhe ek miss call dena”

“Kyun?” she asked tidying away the iron and the iron board.

“Woh mere aur ammi ke beech ke baat hai” he smirked.

“Accha ji.. waise mujhe bhi aapse kuch baat karni hai lekin ab toh mein ammi ko sirf bataungi” She responded. 

“Kya? Lottery lag gayi kya?” he chuckled.

“Aisa hi” she smiled and walked out their room.

“Geet pati hoon tumhara toh batao”

“Toh main bhi aapki patni hoon toh mujhe bataiye”

“Teek hai baba” he sighed. “Main humare liye tickets book kiya hai”

“Kyun?” she asked as she headed downstairs. 

“Honeymoon pe jana hai isi liye” he joked.

“mazak mat kariye, kahan jaa rahe hai hum”

“Maine socha hum kuch din Ramdhan se pehle kuch din akele bitaye, Ramdhan ke waqt hum busy rahenge”

“Oh... Kahan jayenge”

“Ab sab kuch batadiya hai lekin yeh ek surprise hai”

“Teek hai, kitne din ke liye jaa rahe hai” she questioned settling herself on the sofa comfortably.

“Sirf ek hafte ke liye jaa rahe hai” he replied leaning against his chair as he thought of them going away. “Accha ab tum bataoge kaun sa lottery jeet li hai tumne?” he asked remembering she had something to share as well.

Geet smiled softly then explained about her talking to Alisha, Maan silently thanked her as he listened carefully. Something happened but it wasn’t as worse as they’d imagined, except they weren’t aware of what might have taken place. Alisha hadn’t said nor was she going to speak about it.

Geet played around with her food stealing glances at Maan as he ate, she chewed her lower lip from time to time, she’d been wanting to talk to him about their trip for sometime but hadn’t been able to voice it afraid off disappointing him.

“Seriously Geet I think you should speak up now, you’re so uncomfortable just sitting here squirming as if I’ve put a gun to your head” Maan looked up at her.

She stared at him wide eyed for a moment. 

“Well?”

“Um... I..”

“Geet please tell me. I’ve mentioned it before I can't read minds” he responded.

“Woh... I’m just thinking will it be a good time to go out?”

“Meaning?”

“Well... with the thing with Alisha, badi ma’s going to be upset” she continued. 

Maan sighed nodding in response. “That’s true. That’s why I’m going to talk to mom about it. It’s not like we can both do anything, badi ma wouldn’t want us involved in any way so I don’t see why we shouldn’t” he shrugged.

“I think it’s best we wait” she suggested. “What if we’re gone and ammi needs you or something?” she continued.

“Like that Geet, even if we go later on she might want something and are you going to delay it?” he questioned.

“No” she muttered as she continued to ponder over his question since she couldn’t answer him as confidently as she wanted. “But...”

“No buts Geet. Dekho I’ll speak to mom, see what she says, if she thinks by us staying here will help then we’ll stay, however in all honesty we aren’t going to be any use. Badi ma wouldn’t let us interfere” he stated the facts that Geet somewhere knew deep down but she also knew it’d be wrong to leave now. “Alright?”

“Okay” she agreed.

“Everything will be fine, we’re only going to be going for a week” he stood to his feet with his plate and headed to the kitchen, Geet looked down at her plate which was still mostly full since she wasn’t feeling too hungry, she carried her plate and headed to the kitchen.

“You haven’t finished” Maan looked at her plate as he washed up his plate.

“I’m not hungry” she responded. “I’ll put it away for later, if I get hungry” 

“Geet you know well you shouldn’t be wasting food like that” 

“I know, I’ll eat later I promise” she stored it away covering the plate up then washed her hands whilst Maan dried his hands.

Geet turned around wiping her hands on the towel when she noted Maan staring at her. 

“Aise kyun dekh rahe hai?” she asked.

He shook his head. “You okay?” he questioned leaning against the counter crossing his arms across his chest.

“Haan kyun?” she stepped closer resting her head on his arm. 

“Don’t you want to go?” Maan looked down at her wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Where?” she looked up at him.

“Like on this little holiday?” he asked. 

“Why do you ask?” she frowned in confusion.

“Because... you’ve been talking about not going” he replied back. “Geet if you don’t want to go then tell me, I’ll cancel it”

“Its nothing like that” she responded though Maan was still eyeing her carefully trying to read her because he was still unsure of her response.

“I promise” she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him by the side and rested her head on his shoulder. “I still do feel it’s a wrong time considering the situation at home but I do also want to go” she replied. “Though you still haven’t told me where, so God knows where you’ve planned this trip” she looked back at him to see him smiling in amusement.

“And like I said it’s a surprise”

“Just a little hint?”

Maan shook his head in response making her pout, he leaned pressing a kiss to her lips. “Let’s go” he tugged her and headed upstairs, Geet switched off the lights as they walked out the kitchen.

“Wait” Geet stopped before the stairs. “I think we should go to the outhouse just to check how everything over there is” she suggested.

“Alright” he agreed. “Let me put my shoes on” he told her since he was walking around bare feet all this time.

Whilst Maan slipped on his shoes, Geet checked on the windows and the other doors to make sure they were all locked, Maan called her over and they both locked up and headed to the mansion.

They entered and saw everyone was sat in the hall.

“Tu yeh janta ta?” Badi ma looked questioning him.

“Kis baare mein?”

“Alisha aur uss ladke ke badhe mein?” she snapped.

Maan looked at Alisha who sat with her head hung low, he stared at her for a moment but she refused to look back at him, he turned to badi ma who was still waiting for her response.

“Chup kyun hai?”

He sighed heavily. “Haan. Mujhe pata ta”

“Aur tu dekhte reh gaya” she questioned bitterly. 

“Badi ma jab mujhe pata chala Alisha usko chodh diya” he defended himself. 

She shook her head rubbing her forehead then turned to Alisha. “Pata nahi kaun tujhe shadi karega” she said harshly. “Kya hasil karna chahti ti? Usse shadi karna chahti ti toh bataya kyun nahi? Aise bazaar ke aurat ke tarah kyun aapne aap ko bech diya”

“Badi ma bas kijiye” Maan intervened. “Maana ke woh galat ti, lekin ussne Sarmad ke saat rishta todh diya” 

“Kaun yeh maanega? Usse kaun shadi karega?” she questioned.

“Aap ko sirf uske shadi ke padhi hai, uske baadhe main kabhi socha hai?” he questioned “Agar aap uske baade mein sochte na toh yeh din nahi aata” he responded sharply.

Geet held onto his forearm shaking her head subtly.

“Maan” Saira called.

Maan looked away huffing out in annoyance. 

“Ek ma ke liye uske beti ka ghar basana sab kuch hi hota hai” Badi ma muttered. “Uske abbu yahan hote toh main chinta nahi karti, lekin woh yahan nahi hai. Loug aise waise ladkiya nahi chunte apne ghar ke bahu banne ke liye” 

“Badi ma aap ne todha bohut padh li hai, aur aap acche se jante hai ke Alisha ke liye koi na koi bana hai. Shayad abhi shadi karna uske kismat mein nahi hai” 

“Usko mere sar pe rakhu kya?” she waved to Alisha. “Kaam nahi kar rahi hai, uske room mein beti rehti hai, sirf khati hai, soti hai” she complained. “Agar shadi kar leti toh... toh kuch toh bann jati, har waqt room mein lock kar ke bait jati hai” 

“Uska umar hi kya hai? Waqt hai badi ma”

“Maine todhi bohut padh li hai Maan, aur tune bhi padh liya hoga ke baligh hote hi ladkiya aur ladke ke shadi karna sunnat hai” 

“Agar accha ladka mil jaye, jo ek accha musalmaan hai” he responded. “Aur woh bhi ladki ki haan se, agar woh shadi nahi karna chahti toh aap uske saat zabardasti nahi kar sakte” he continued to which badi ma glared at him at his indirect accusation.

“Maan, Bas Karo” Saira intervened. “Tum yahan kyun aaye ho?” she questioned wanting to divert his attention.

He looked away for a moment sighing heavily resting his hands on hips, Geet chewed on her lip as she registered what had just happened suddenly. The room was so tense with this little argument, everyone in the hall were just as uneasy. 

“Maan?”

“Mujhe aap se baat karna hai” he turned his head to Saira. 

“Teek hai, challo” she looked around at everyone for a moment before heading upstairs.

“Come on” Maan muttered to Geet and followed with Geet walking alongside him.

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 33 

“Aise baat nahi karna ta Maan” Saira spoke as she entered the room.

“Toh kya karta? Chup karke unke baatein sunta rehta?”

“Haan. Woh... Di Alisha ke baare mein pareshaan hai, aur woh kahin na kahin sahi bhi hai. Agar Alisha aur uss ladke ke baare mein bahar agaya toh usse kaun shadi karega Maan”

“Ammi loug 18th century mein nahi reh rahe hai. Aage bhar rahe hai” he countered.

“Samaj kyun nahi rahe ho?” she questioned back.

“Ammi aap ladna chahte ho kya?” he questioned.

“Chup kar” she smacked his shoulder. “Ab bata kyun aaya hai?”

“Haan” he settled down on the edge of her bed before her. “Mujhe aapse kuch baat karna chahta ta. Woh maine tickets book kiya ta mere aur Geet ke liye” he started and saw how Saira turned her eyes on Geet smiling in amusement. “Ammi mein yahan hoon” he told her getting her attention once more.

“Haan haan sunn raha hoon” she responded chuckling.

“Aur tickets agle hafte ke liye hai, main socha ta Ramdhan se pehle hum dono ghoom aaye lekin ab...” he paused. “Alisha ke saat jo hua...” 

“Alisha ke saat jo hua bahut bura hua lekin tum dono yahan reh kar kya karoge? Aur waise bhi tu yahan reh kar aur bigadhega” 

“Main?”

“Haan tu” she replied. “Tum dono chale jao toh behtar hi hoga”

“Tum yahan rehna chahti ti na? Dekha? Ammi hum dono khud bagana chahte hai” He looked over his shoulder at Geet. 

“Aap hi ki waje se hai” she responded back with a smirk.

“Tum aurtein na? Pata nahi kya chalti hai tum logoun ke dimag main” he muttered. 

“Tu chup kar. Khair raat bhi kaafi hogayi hai toh dono jaa ke so jao” 

“Hmm” he stood to his feet then pressed a kiss to her temple. “Badi ma ko yeh baat mat kahiye”

“Unhe pata chal jayega”

“Ammi.. unhe koi bahana de dijiye warna woh sunate rahenge, das saal ke baad bhi yeh yaad rahega aur taana maar te rahenge”

“Accha baba. Ab jao” she waved him away.

“Abhi se bhaga rahe hai” Maan muttered as he joined Geet resting his hand on the small of her back and led out Saira’s room.

She smiled shaking her head and walked down with him. Maan looked at the others still sat in the hall in silence, he noted Badi ma scowling at them to which he mentally rolled his eyes then walked out the door with Geet.

“You want to still stay home?” Maan turned his head to Geet.

“Mazak kar rahe hai kya?” she questioned.

He only chuckled tugging her closer to him. “So we’re still going on our little trip” 

“Hmm” she hummed wrapping her arms around his waist. “But we can't be going for long though” she informed him.

“I know, I know. We’re going for a week only” he responded remembering Ramdhan is only 3 weeks away and his extended family were coming to theirs for the month. 

“It’s going to be quite busy na? How many are going to be coming?” Geet questioned.

“Jalal Maama’s coming with his family. Kabir is going to be coming down for Ramdhan as well”

“Really?” 

“Hmm, seems like someone is eager to meet him” he joked opening up their door and stepped inside.

“Well I’ve met everyone else na? I haven’t met your brother yet” she replied.

“Aisa na ho ke mujhe chodhkar tumhe usse pyar ho jaye” he joked closing the door and locking it.

“Aisa kabhi nahi hoga” Geet whispered softly into his ear hugging him from behind.

Maan smiled and turned around. “I know that” he pecked her nose. “Let’s go up”

Geet slipped into bed whilst Maan was in the washroom, she lay onto her side pondering whether it was still right to go out, she guessed Maan and Saira were right but she was still hesitant. With the situation right now things could only get worse between them and Badi ma. She certainly wouldn’t like it and it’d be another thing she’d pick on to taunt Maan later on.

She looked over her shoulder as Maan slipped in beside her, he wrapped his arms around her waist tugging her back.

“What’s going on in that head of yours now Geet?” he questioned raising his brows.

“Um.. nothing”

“Don’t lie, so tell me” he responded back. 

She turned around slipping her arms around his middle relaxing in his arms. “If we go badi ma’s not going to be happy”

“Phir se wahi baat” he muttered. She couldn’t help but chuckled whilst Maan grumbled.

“Geet it’s not funny. Look Ammi even said it’s better if we go, Badi ma kya karenge, do chaar baat suna denge then it’s over” 

“That do chaar baat will go on for a good few weeks or even years” she reminded him.

“Okay whatever” he snuggled closer. “Don’t ruin my mood” he muttered.

“Kya kar rahe ho?” Geet questioned as Maan pulled her closer, pressing his face into the hollow of her neck.

“It’s called making love Geet” he chuckled kissing her neck.

“Aap na? Hamesha tang karte rehte hai” 

“Ab kya karu Geet? Biwi tum ho, padhose ki biwi ko jaake tang nahi kar sakta na?” he lifted his head up looking down at her.

“Ek na ek din main aapke yeh munh sil dungi” she threatened narrowing her eyes.

“Accha?” he inched closer rubbing his nose with hers.

“Haan” she nodded.

“But Geet...” he paused till she looked at him. “How will you kiss me then?”

Geet flustered and tried to move back. “Chodhiye mujhe”

Maan laughed and tugged her closer wrapping his arms around her waist and pressed her to him. 

“Dekhiye” she pointed her finger at him.

“Dikhaye” he teased letting his eyes draw down to her cleavage.

A strangled whine came out from her lips making her look even more delectable, Maan threw his head back laughing as she tried to free herself and whined.

“Bohut maza aa rahe haina?” she whacked his chest. “Aur mujhe chodhiye”

“Chodh ke kahan jaoge?” he questioned.

“Um... main.. haan main dusre bedroom mein so jaungi”

“Accha ji? Aur aap ko lagta hai ke main jaane dunga?” he countered with a sly smile and turning her onto her back.

She swallowed thickly as he climbed over her, her eyes lowered and she bit down onto her lower lip feeling flustered.

“Geet” Maan whispered her name rubbing his nose with hers, he pressed a kiss to her cheek and trailed kisses along her jaw. “Do you still want to sleep in the other room?” he questioned softly flicking his tongue on her jaw.

Geet turned her head to the side breathing heavily, Maan traced his lips along her throat with soft kisses making her melt beneath him. 

“hmm?” he hummed waiting for a response.

She reached his shoulder from behind hugging him tightly, Maan smiled turning his head to face her and brushed his lips with hers, he gently pecked her taking his time to coax her, she parted allowing him to delve in, his tongue stroked hers deepening their kiss, his hands wrapped around her middle pressing her body to his, almost lifting her. 

Geet parted throwing her head back whilst Maan pressed open mouthed kisses, she gripped his vest tightly in her fist as he assaulted her with his lips. She swallowed thickly as he pressed into the mattress and parted from her, he looked down at her flushed form and took in the breathtaking sight of her.

“I guess you don’t” he chuckled running his eyes along her body.

He knelt onto the mattress staring down at her, his eyes ravishing her, he smiled down playfully whilst she turned her head blushing furiously. He reached down to her ankle and tugged the hem of her nighty silently informing her of his next action. Geet chewed her lower lip as he pushed it up along her legs, slowly baring her, one arm went around her waist and lifted her up so he could push the dress up higher.

Geet wrapped her arms around him tightly as he lifted her to sit up, he pressed his face into the hollow of her neck and gently pressed a kiss. 

Geet closed her eyes immersing in his love, he slipped of her dress leaving her in her under garments. He reached behind flicking the straps open quickly with a deft tug, she shuddered as he pushed them down her arm and bared her. 

He pushed her down making her lie back down, her hair spread beneath her and a sight he absolutely loved. 

Geet breathed heavily, she shivered slightly, despite Maan loving her so many times she was still shy and hesitant, she hissed softly as he cupped her curve and squeezed gently, she turned her head to the side reaching up and clutching the pillow in her fist.

Maan smiled noting her reaction, he stretched himself beside her, his heavy breaths caressing her ear. 

“I love it when you’re shy Geet” he whispered into her ear then nipped her lobe, tugging gently.

Geet swallowed thickly and turned to her side hugging him. “Stop” she muttered onto his shoulder.

“Stop what?” he questioned softly. “Stop talking or loving you?” he teased.

Geet tightened her arms around him pressing her face into the hollow of his neck. 

“Ek baat puchu?” he brushed her hair back with his hand tugging them behind her ear so he could see her face.

He noted how she much she was blushing being all bared and exposed before him, he pressed a kiss to her cheek. “You look beautiful Geet” he assured. “And I’ve seen you quite a few times by now, so you don’t need to be shy” he teased rubbing his stubble against her cheek.

“Main aapko chodhungi nahi” she mumbled.

“Mat chodho. I love the feel of you in my arms like this” he nipped her lobe a little harder making her wince, Geet hissed pressing her nails onto his back.

“Can I ask you something?” he got back to his earlier question pressing soft kisses on her sensitive soft spot behind her ear.

“Hmm” she hummed back tentatively and quietly that he thought he imagined it first.

“Why don’t you call me by my name?” he questioned.

She dipped her head down pressing her chin on his shoulder, Maan shifted making her lie back down, he pressed his chest to hers so he covered her knowing she is quite shy.

“Hmm?” he cradled her cheek tilting her head up staring down at her. 

She reached up entwining her arm around his nape pressing her lips to his ear. “I won't answer just yet” she whispered.

“Accha ji?” he quirked his brow up to which she nodded in response.

“Doesn’t matter. How about I make you say my name tonight?” he challenged.

“Dekhiye” she muttered tentatively wondering what was going on in his head.

He smirked. “I’ll take it as  a yes” he whispered. “I’m not only going to make you say my name Geet” he inched closer brushing his lips with hers. “I’m going to make you scream my name” he winked to which she blushed furiously and knew she was in for a long night.

“Suniye” Geet patted Maan’s shoulder calling him.

“Haan ji” Maan turned onto his back wincing. “Oh crap” he touched his back. 

“Kya hua?”

“I think you broke my back” he chuckled.

“Aap na?” she nudged his shoulder. “Ab utiye. Chaar baj raha hai, namaz ka waqt hogaya hai” she pointed to the clock.

“Hmm” he sat up stretching his arms and muscles. 

“Aap ke peet...” Geet pointed then paused. “Actually you deserve it” she spoke.

“What?” he looked over his shoulder trying glance back. “Geet kaise biwi ho tum. You assaulted me” he joked.

“Maan aap... aap  bhi kam nahi te” she countered back pulling the duvet to her chest. 

“Accha? Let’s have a look” he tugged the blanket.

“Main na...”

“Tum na kya Geet?”

“Maan main ro dungi agar aap mujhe aur tang karenge toh” she warned.

“Ach... Hang on did you just call me Maan?” he questioned beaming brightly.

“Kal raat wada kiya ta na” she muttered and stepped down grabbing his vest and slipped into it. 

“Oh yeah” he mumbled in response remembering how he’d made her promise to call him by his name. He chuckled and looked back at her, his eyes drew down her body.

“Aise ghoor kyun rahe hai mujhe?” she questioned without looking at him, she picked up their clothes from the floor. 

“You look quite hot in my clothes Geet. I think you should wear them for me”

She shook his head. “Aaj raat main pakka aap ke munh sil dungi” she muttered and walked into the washroom. Maan stepped down laughing and grabbed his tracks and slipped into it. He followed into the washroom and saw her pushing their clothes in the wash basket. 

“Gussa ho kya?” he questioned as he started on brushing his teeth.

She winced and sat on the toilet seat looking up at him and nodded. “I’m hurting” she pouted.

“Kahan?” he rinsed out his mouth and wiped his face then turned to her kneeling down. 

“Main aapse nahi kahungi” she pouted. “Aap mazak udhayenge” 

“Nahi baba...” he touched her thigh. “Kahan dukh raha hai?” 

“Nahi” she pushed his hands away, “Mujhe shower bhi karna hai, aur namaz ka waqt hogaya hai” she muttered.

“Geet dekhne do mujhe” he tugged her hand as she stood to her feet. 

“Nahi main teek hoon, ab chaliye bhi” she tugged his hand. Maan pulled his hand back and lifted her making her shriek.

“Yeh aap”

“Chup raho tum” he glared walking back to their room and placed her back on their bed. 

“Kahan dukh raha hai” he reached for the hem of his vest  to check her, Geet lay silently as he pulled it off her, Geet blushed furiously and grew hot, Maan pulled the blanket and covered her just leaving her thighs exposed. He noted the light bruises and instantly felt guilty. “Bataya kyun nahi kal raat” he frowned down at her and massaged her legs. 

Once Geet was feeling a little relaxed, Maan helped her to the shower and showered with her. Geet dressed and wrapped her scarf around her head and placed her prayer mat down, she started her prayer, soon Maan joined her and started offering his prayer. 

Edited by NerdyBirdy - 4 years ago
Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for double updates! 

Finally Alisha told everyone the truth about her boyfriend 

Badi ma had a one track mind...., typical old school girls r a burden. 

Maan & badi ma's rivalry is very entertaining 

I like maneet romance & maan's teasing & after care. 

Can't wait to read about their honeymoon!😊

Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved  both the updates

Good that alisha told everything  to everyone but badi ammi like  always  is trying to find fault with everyone .

Loved maneets knok jhok

Cant wait to read about their trip 

Pls update next part soon 

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow awesome update yaar

Just loved the update too much dear

I had forgotten the whole story and had to read it again and refresh my mind with their story nice part somewhere maan is right badi ma is responsible for Alisha's condition she only forced her to work or else maan was providing for them like everyone else and he had no problems in it

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Updates after a long time.. I really don't like this badima. She is always after geet and maan blaming them for Alisha's condition. The teasing and love between maan and geet are amazing and beautiful. Geet is trying to understand more about maan. Looking forward for their trip...

Please update it sooner

priyasree thumbnail

Amazing, lovely n beautiful updates

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!! Double updates. 

Geet tried to talked to Alisha but she doesn't want to talk, but she told her that it's nothing to worry about. She can take care of herself. 

Maan was thankful to geet for doing this. He was relieved to know that she is fine. 

Maan n geet are going on a short trip but , geet is apprehensive about it thinking whether it's the right time to go, considering the situations at home. 

Saira asked them to carry on. 

Maan convinced her that they are of no help anyways. 

Alisha finally told the family about her name sarmad. 

Maan n badimaa had a argument over Alisha. 

Their banter was quite entertaining. 

Maan n geet shared beautiful, cute, romantic moments together. 

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey it's a long time when will you update your this story..

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chp 31

No girl deseves to be treated that way. I really wish Maan would thrash that moron so blue & black that he would disappear from the surface of earth. And that witch Badi ma! For her everything is to be blamed on Maan and Geet! She is so ungrateful to Maan & his family. And for no reason she is blaming Maan & Geet.

Only Maan & Geet knows of her Alisha's love affair. But it was always the fear of that Badi Ma that caused her to forego her relationship. This truth should be told to that woman straight in her face. She & her expectations & demands. Why can't she let people be & live their own lives as they like to.

Maan knew that Geet would be blamed by that woman which is why he left her behind...But I want Maan to speak his mind & heart to Geet...His silence would only make Geet restless with worry & insecurity...She is family whether that woman likes it or not. She can comfort Alisha...