Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Please update it's been a long time..

Whitepigeon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have started reading this ff its so beautiful n wanted to read more on your ff can you please get me the password on the blog Thanks
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That idiot Alisha! Just hate her and that mother of hers! How dare she say that to Geet? And what does she know of Geet's feelings? Does she know how it feels to be in Geet's place? She has such an attitude despite being wrong. Poor Geet....of course she is bound to feel insecure...And what more with that badi ma too...Gosh I wish that Maan would really get those 2 to leave & live on their own and not destroy his family's peace and happiness.

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 29 

She was right to come out, Hena and Sameera had distracted her and taken her mind off Alisha, and she did question herself about this morning, should she have said such a thing to Alisha especially knowing from Maan that Alisha has changed. 

“Bhabhi what do you think?” Hena held out a saree showing it to Geet.

“Why do you want to buy a saree for?” she questioned.

“Eid in about a month and a half, Ramdhan is nearly here so whilst the prices are down I may as well get it” Hena replied and kept it on her shoulder looking into the mirror to see whether it’d look nice on her. 

“Oh...” Geet looked at the saree and then looked back at Hena. “This colour... um I think you should get a darker shade or a different colour” Geet suggested. “It’ll bring out the colour of your eyes and your skin wouldn’t look too pale seeing as you’re quite fair” 

“Hmm...” Hena looked at herself then turned to Geet. “think you’re right...” she agreed passing the saree back to the saleswoman. “Can you give a blue or brown saree in this design?” 

The saleswoman took back the lemon yellow saree back and pulled out both coloured saree for them.

“Bhabhi look here” Sameera called standing a little away from Geet.

“What?”

“Here try this” she passed the saree.

“But I don’t want it” Geet replied shaking her head.

“Bhabhi try it, look I was going to get this for myself then realized it doesn’t look well on me so when I looked at you I just thought it’d look really nice on you”

“Sameera really, I appreciate it but I seriously don’t need it, I got plenty of sarees on my way here” she responded placing the saree down. “And I don’t even like wearing saree” 

“What?” Hena turned her head after she paid for her saree and held onto the bag. “Then how come at home you’re wearing it?” 

“Let’s get out of here first, there’s a que already” Geet pointed to the customers piling in and walked along with them towards the entrance and headed out.

“So go on?” Sameera said wanting to know.

“Well...um..” Geet didn’t know what to say, why was she wearing it for? What was she to say? I’m afraid to get judged for wearing something else in case your family doesn’t approve. She cursed herself mentally of thinking like that and looked at Hena and Sameera who looked at her patiently.

“I guess I’ve gotten used to it and I don’t think I’d be comfortable wearing a salwar kameez now that I’m comfortable wearing Sarees than dresses”

“Wear a dress, I wanna see you in one” Sameera asked.

“Baby ho kya?” Geet questioned. “And I’ve worn it once, remember when we headed to my parents after the walima” she reminded.

“That was once, and we couldn’t see you properly because you were gone so quickly so I wanna see you again”

“Stupid bhabhi nahi maanenge, agar bhai kahenge toh pehnenge na?” Hena winked teasing Geet.

“Hogaya tum dono ka?” She asked in mock anger.

“Let’s go eat something” Sameera wrapped her arm around Geet’s shoulder leading her towards the foodcourt.

“Sir aapke liye” Ayesha walked in passing a brown paper bag, once she left Maan pulled out the contents which happened to be a container with food in, he then looked inside and found a small paper inside. He pulled it out and read it. Sorry 

“Sorry?” he frowned in confusion then picked up his phone dialling Ayesha’s number.

“Hello”

“Ayesha who gave this?” he questioned. “Sir the person is here and is now on their way to your cabin” she replied politely making Maan even more confused.

“Well why don’t you just tell me?” he asked shaking his head at her.

“I’ve been told not to reveal them” she responded smiling inwardly.

“Ayesha” Maan said tightly in mock anger, since working with her he knew something was up and she was playing along with it.

“Bye sir” she put the phone down chuckling to herself.

Before Maan could call her again he heard a knock on his door then called them in, he was taken by surprise when Geet walked in.

“Geet tumne yeh bheja?” he questioned.

She nodded walking inside. “Sorry” she muttered softly.

“What for?” 

“This morning, I shouldn’t have spoken to Alisha like that or even doubt you” 

Maan smiled and walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. “Its not your fault Geet” he replied pressing a soft kiss to her nose. “I should’ve told Alisha to stay away” 

Geet shook her head as she stared down at his chest playing with his top button. “I don’t want her to think I’m a controlling wife or something not letting you talk to her, I was jealous and kinda still am but I know you only have feelings for me” she responded then looked up at him. 

“Anyways yeh sab chodhiye.. khana khaiye” she gestured to the food.

“Have you ate?” Maan questioned as he walked towards his desk with Geet by his side.

“Yep. We all ate together”

“All?”

“Me, Sameera and Hena, we went shopping” she responded as she set his food for him. “Hena bought a saree for herself, she’s going to be wearing it for Eid” she continued and moved to the chair opposite as Maan started eating. 

“Have you bought anything for yourself?” Maan questioned.

“No... I’m not a shopper and I didn’t like anything” she replied then Maan remembered she did mention once she didn’t like shopping.

They continued to talk whilst Maan ate, once he’d finished he stood to his feet and headed to the washroom, just then Maan’s phone rang.

“Get that for me please” Maan shouted from inside the washroom.

Geet picked up his phone and held it to her ear. “Hello”

“Ammi mama has got a girl’s voice” 

Geet chuckled as she heard that. 

“What? De mujhe.. Hello”

“Hi Anisa” Geet smiled.

“Bhabhi aap? And here Simrah saying bhai’s got a girl’s voice” She chuckled. “How are you by the way”

“Alhamdullilah I’m good. What about you? How’s Simrah?”

“I’m good as well, madam here was missing her mama and his presents so she wanted to talk to him” she replied.

“He’s here” Geet responded as Maan walked out the washroom and passed the phone.

“Hello”

“Assalamu’ Alaikum bhai”

“Wa Alaikum Salaam” Maan responded taking a seat. “How are you guys?”

“We’re good here. How’s ammi?” 

“She’s well, how’s my little angel?”

“We called you for your little angel, she’s been crying to talk to you, hang on” she gave the phone to Simrah who took it excitedly.

“Assalamu’ Alaikum maama. I’m missing you soooo sooo much... you know ammi doesn’t buy me the Cinderella dress” she complained pouting her lips.

“Oh... your ammi isn't nice”

“Bhai I can hear that you know” Anisa intervened.

“Bad manners Anisa, you shouldn’t be listening to other’s conversation” Maan chuckled.

“I know ammi... you know maama she put it on the louder thing so she can hear you” Simrah continued. “Aur you know abbu went away for a week so I can't tell him about ammi being mean”

Maan laughed shaking his head which instantly made Geet smile as she watched him, he seemed to relaxed and was quite happy, she knew in the morning she’d made him tense but right now seeing him laughing and talking happily pleased her.

“Obviously I’m always the mean one” Anisa grumbled.

“Will you be at ours this year for Ramdhan Anisa?” Maan asked.

“Actually bhai I haven’t talked to Simrah’s abbu yet, he’s in morocco for some business thing and isn't back till after 2 weeks and I think his ammi and maasi is coming to ours”

“Oh... ammi wanted you at home this year, last 3yrs you couldn’t come for Ramdhan at all” 

“I know but kya karu? Bhabhi must be in the same position, it’ll be her first without her family” Anisa responded and somewhere made Maan realize she’ll be spending her first Ramdhan at theirs without her parents. 

“Hmm... anyways you could send Simrah can't you?” he asked.

“Yeah mama I can come” Simrah responded enthusiatically without even letting Anisa reply.

“Obviously madam is dying to come there...” Anisa shook her head. “I’ll talk to her dad then I’ll let you know plus if her Dadi comes then she’s staying here”

“I don’t even like Dadi ammi” Simrah interfered complaining. “She always picks on me” 

“Simrah shut up.. jaake khelo”

“No. ammi I want to talk to maama” she pouted.

“Simrah honey maama will send you your Cinderella dress” Maan told her knowing what she wanted to hear, he could hear her squeal excitedly.

“I looooovvvveee you so much maaama, you’re the best” she yelled happily.

“I love you too angel... now you go and play” 

“Okay. Bye” she shouted and rushed away to her room.

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 30

“Will she be staying throughout Ramdhan?” Maan questioned knowing well Zain’s maasi kinda disliked Anisa.

“Yep... so you can guess whats in store for me” she laughed.

“You can come home you know” Maan suggested worried for her. She’d had some upsetting times with Zain’s maasi taunting her all the time about something or another thing.

“Its okay bhai... I’m used to it now, Simrah’s dad told me to ignore her and not to take her words seriously, she’s obviously old so she doesn’t realize who she’s hurting” 

“Hmm. But if its too much just ask him can you spend ramdhan her with us”

“I will... and I don’t think she’ll get much of a chance, he’s coming back in 2 weeks and she hardly says much when he’s there” she responded.

“Okay, take care of yourself, I’ve got a meeting in 10 minutes so I need to head for it” 

“ji.. give bhabhi my hi, I couldn’t even talk to her properly” 

“Alright, I’ll call you tonight so you can talk to her or you can call her phone” Maan suggested as he stood to his feet gathering his things with his phone tucked between his ear and shoulder holding it in place.

“Call tonight, I’ve not got her number” Anisa replied. “Allah Hafiz” 

“Allah Hafiz” Maan responded and cut the call and looked at Geet who was tapping away at her own phone.

“Geet”

“Hmm?” she looked up then glanced back down at her screen. “Oh no..” she whined softly.

“Kya hua?” 

“I lost” she complained and looked at him.

“Lost?”

“I was playing a game na?”

Maan couldn’t help but laugh shaking his head at her. “Right I’m off to my meeting, will you still be here? Or are you heading home?”

“Would you like me to go home?” she questioned back.

“No.. I’m just asking”

“Are you going to be here long?” she asked.

“I’ve got about 5hrs left in here” Maan replied, as much as he’d like to go home with her, he’s got meetings lined up.

“Then I’ll go home” she replied standing to her feet. 

“You can stay I don’t mind” Maan told her picking his files up.

“What will I do here? I’m going to be bored so I’ll head off”

“How will you go?” he questioned and wondered how did she come even.

“A taxi” she replied opening the door and held it open for him as he walked out his cabin as well.

“How did you come?” Maan questioned as he headed the same way she did, the conference room was on the way.

“Driver, Sameera and Hena then went home with the car” 

“Take my driver then” Maan stopped before the conference room.

“I’ll be fine and how will you come home” she responded turning to him.

“I’ll call him in the evening but take him rather than getting a taxi” he replied before she could protest he held his hand out. “I’d better go, take the driver” he told her as he noted the clients have arrived and were walking towards them. “I’ll see you at home” 

Geet nodded softly smiling and walked away, Maan watched her retreating figure for a moment then walked into the conference room.

“Bhabhiiiii” Sameera called from the second floor as she watched Geet out the back with Hena hanging up the wet clothes on the clothes line.

“What?” Geet looked up at her wondering what she wanted now.

“Watch out” Hena shouted but it was too late as Sameera dropped a small water balloon which fell on Geet drenching her shoulder.

“Sameera!” Both Geet and Hena shouted.

Sameera only laughed and pulled out another aiming at Hena now.

“Stop it you fatty” Hena yelled angrily as she continued to throw water balloons at them wetting them.

“Sameera baby ho kya?” Geet frowned as another fell next to her feet wetting her feet and saree.

“Darpok kahin ke, upar se kya maar rahi hai” Hena shouted.

“Fine I’m coming down chunky” Sameera strode away and headed down whilst Geet and Hena came up with the perfect payback.

“Hawww” Sameera yelled as the gush of cold slammed against her body drenching her clothes completely whilst Hena and Geet wet her with the hose laughing away.

“I threw small balloons that hardly wet you guys, half of them I missed” she screeched glaring at them.

“Baby ro rahi hai” Hena questioned turning the tap off.

“Hai Allah tum loug kya kar rahe ho?” Saira walked out.

“Sameera ne shuru kiya” Both Geet and Hena said simultaneously.

“Choti ma dekha aapne? Dono mere khilaf hogaye hai” Sameera pouted.

“Tum natak bandh karo aur tum sab jaake kapre badlo” she shook her head at them.

Maan entered their bedroom, Geet turned around in horror and let out a scream thinking it was someone else as she stood only in her petticoat and bra.

“Geet main hoon” Maan told her and closed the door behind him. 

“Aap.. mujhe dara diya” she breathed out as her heart continued to pace faster, she looked at him as he continued to stare at her, she turned around showing him her back which made him smile inwardly.

“Aap jaiye mujhe mere kapre pehanna hai” she mumbled.

“Geet I think I’m allowed to see you” he replied wrapping his arms around her making her gasp softly.

“Chodhiye mujhe khana bhi banane jaana hai” she tried to shrug off his arms but he didn’t even budge.

“What perfume do you use?” Maan questioned.

“Why?” she turned her head and looked at him over shoulder.

“You smell like sweets, I love it” he replied nuzzling her nape and pressed a kiss to her shoulder.

She dipped her head smiling. “Its called soft.. Ammi bought some back from Saudi and since then I’d only bought that from an Islamic perfume store because I couldn’t find this perfume anywhere else” she responded relaxing against his chest as he continued to nuzzle her.

Maan hummed trailing his fingers along her waist teasing her skin whilst his lips trailed across her nape.

“Suniye mujhe kha...” she couldn’t finish off because he’d turned her around to face him, Geet wrapped her arms around his middle trying to cover herself with his body as she had nothing next to her reach, her saree was on the bed.

“Shh... I’m not hungry and we’ll get something from the mansion instead” he told her cradling her cheek in his palm tracing her lower lip with his thumb whilst he eyes kept shifting from her eyes to her lips. 

“You look beautiful blushing” he spoke as he noted her cheeks had warmed up and coloured.

“main mansion main jaake help karti hoon” she mumbled as he kept teasing her with his eyes and his fingers, he didn’t close the distance between them or touched her in anyway other than caressing her lower lip and teased her with his eyes. Maan shook his head smiling inwardly, her lips shook as she tried to say something but failed.

“Aap mujhe tang karna band kijiye” she whined pouting her lips.

“Tang aur main? Main toh kuch bhi nahi kiya” he replied.

“Aap aise chu rahe hai aur kuch karte bhi nahi hai, tang nahi kar rahe hai toh aur kya kar rahe hai” she muttered out then snapped her eyes closed wishing she’d kept her mouth closed.

Maan chuckled and inched his head closer to hers. “Do you want me to do something Geet?” he asked with a mischievious grin. “Tell me” he whispered as she didn’t respond.

“Tang karna band kijiye mujhe” she responded softly knowing well he’d understand.

Maan smiled and gently trailed his hand back cupping her nape gently and pulled her closer, he brushed his lips with hers, she sighed softly in pleasure, she closed her eyes letting him take over her senses. 

She swallowed hard as he parted away and traced kisses along her throat, she clutched his shirt in her fist losing herself to him slowly, she arched as she felt his hands tracing her back and chewed her lower lip as he’d unhooked and removed her bra away baring her upper half to him.

Maan pressed his lips to hers knowing she was getting uncomfortable with her bared before him so he covered her with his body slowly walking towards their bed, he lowered gripping the covers and pushed them away, Geet moved back settling properly on their bed and not once their lips detached from each other, holding her hand Maan placed it atop his chest silently urging her to help, Geet smiled against his lips tilting her head back as Maan parted and nuzzled her nape, she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it down freeing him from the shirt......

Geet picked up the phone as it continued to ring. “Hello”

“Bhabhi aap kyun nahi aaye khana lene?” Sameera questioned as Maan had come to get some food for both himself and Geet.

“Woh um...” she wondered what she could say to that. She couldn’t exactly tell Sameera she was only dressed in Maan’s shirt and couldn’t come.

“Its okay bhabhi” Sameera spoke making Geet sigh in relief. “We understood since bhai had a few marks on his neck” she laughed making Geet blush furiously.

“Sameera!” Geet said tightly trying to sound calm.

“Your teeth must be really sharp, I thought someone hit him at first or a vampire bit him” she continued laughing.

“Tum... tum..” Geet tried to say something back but failed to come up with anything so she cut the phone pouting. “Unhe kahan ta main jaati hoon” she mumbled and turned her head as the door opened.

“Here” Maan placed the tray down and turned to Geet.

“Kya hua? Munh phulake kyun bete ho?”

“Ek minute” she cupped his chin turning his head to the side so she could see where she’d marked him but found nothing so she turned his head to the other side but nothing as well.

“Kya kar rahe ho?” Maan laughed as she looked utterly confused herself.

“Maine aapko bite nahi kiya?” she mumbled.

“Bite? Kyun karna chahte ho kya?” he laughed.

“um.. nahi.. woh..” she sighed heavily. “Woh Sameera kya kya bak rahi ti, keh rahi ti aap ke gardan ko maine bite kiya aur nishaan bhi ta”

“Usne kahan aur tum maan gaye, tumhe tang kar rahi hai aur tumne kya kahan?”

“Main phone cut karliya”

“Well good luck for tomorrow” 

“What for?”

“Well she’ll have a good time teasing you” he smiled picking up their plates and passed one to her. “Now eat”

“Main ghar mein nahi rahungi” she announced knowing well how much Sameera will embarrass her.

“Kahan jaoge?”

“Aap ke saat” she replied contemplating her thoughts. “Haan... main kal aap ke saat office aaungi” 

“That I don’t mind” he smiled settling beside her leaning against the headboard as he ate. “Now stop worrying and eat something”

“Aap ke behan ki shadi ho ne do, uss din usko nahi chodhungi” she mumbled as she ate a morsel.

“Pehle socho ke koi usse shadi karega bhi ya nahi” he chuckled. “Arre haan Anisa tumse baat karna chahti hai” Maan informed her.

Geet turned her head to the clock then looked back at him. “Kal phone karlenge, bohut raat ho chuki hai”

He hummed back in response and finished off eating, once they’d finished Maan took the plates down since Geet was in his shirt and was conscious of anyone walking into the outhouse, once he’d checked all the doors and windows were closed and locked he headed up switching off all the lights, when he entered he found Geet stretched in bed lying on her side.

Geet relaxed against Maan’s chest as he embraced her from behind, she smiled softly and let sleep take over eyes, soon after Maan dozed off.

hahajaja thumbnail

Finally back to back updates after a long.

Geet felt bad for hurting Maan unintentionally. Love Maan’s and Simrah’s relation and how Hena and Sameera tease Geet.

Waiting for next.

Update soon.

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb parts.simrah and maan bonding is so good.geet say sorry to maan for hurt him.sameera tease geet on phone and she feel emberesd.

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love the way Maan & Geet talk things out openly be it whoever's fault...They don't leave issues hanging over their heads. And that is best. Because issues left hanging or handled poorly can drive a wedge in their relationship. So understanding and trust is very important. 

Simrah is so adorable complaining to her mama:):):):) But worry about Anisa how she has to handle that relative of her hubby. I really wish that she and simrah could spend it with her family...

LOLOLOL:):):) I loved the banter between Maan & Geet:):):) Poor Geet she is definitely going to be terribly teased the next day. And she want to go to Maan's office to avoid it:):):)

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved it

Both the updates are awsm

All their bondings are so beautiful

Maan has a wonderful family

She said sorry to him,good that all is well between them,love them

Sameera and her pranks,she made geet to fall in her trap,poor geet ,she takes time to understand

Loved their moments

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for update. I really don't like difference between maan and geet regarding Alisha. Alisha should take a stand for herself. Sameera teasing geet is amazing and fun loving. Great geet and maan resolved the issue and maan teasings are never ending for geet. Omg now what Sameera will do to geet.. hehe.. waiting for next update.. please update it sooner...