Waiting for next update 

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. It is amazingly beautiful story. 

I loved it. 

Read it all in a go. 

Geet n Maan had a arranged marriage. 

Both met only once before marriage n had no knowledge about each other other than their names. 

Both wanna make it a success. 

They take it slow n make each other comfortable. 

They get closer by the day getting to know each other gradually n loving each other. 

They have great families. 

But I hate that badi maa. 

Alisha i don't know what is she up to. 

Saira takes a stand for her kids . I like it. 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 31

Maan jerked awake as his phone kept ringing, he could hear loud knocks on the doors downstairs, he grabbed his phone and answered whilst heading downstairs to check who was knocking at this time.

“Hello” 

“Maan ghar aiye jaldi” Sair sounded worried.

“Kya hua ammi?” he questioned opening the door to whoever stood outside.

“bhai” Sameera sounded scared but refrained from saying anything seeing he was on the phone.

“Aap ghar aiye Maan” Saira informed him.

“Ji...” he cut the call and looked at Sameera.

“Choti ma bula rahe hai” she gestured back.

“Chalo” he closed the door behind him and walked back to the mansion with Sameera.

Maan noted everyone was still awake as he entered, badi ma was crying her eyes out with Nazmin trying to console her, Saira pacing the hall worriedly whilst Hena sat there with no expression.

“Ammi kya hua?” he walked over to her.

“Woh... Maan Alisha abhi tak ghar nahi aayi” she told him.

“Kya? Aap loug pehle kyun kuch nahi kahan?”

“Humne socha ta ke woh ghar agayi” she replied back rubbing her forehead stressing wondering where Alisha might be. “bas hume abhi pata chala ke woh ghar aayi hi nahi”

“Ek baar bhi phone nahi kiya kya?” he questioned tapping her number into his phone.

“Nahi... uske phone try kar rahe te lekin phone nahi uta rahi hai” she muttered.

Maan put the phone to his ear then frowned in confusion as he could hear the ringtone, he turned his head around and was stunned seeing Alisha, just one look at her was enough to know something was very wrong, and somewhere everyone could guess something happened.

“Alisha” badi ma stood to her feet.

She shook her head stopping her from saying another word, instead she walked past them, she didn’t look at them or make any eye contact or anything, she just headed upto her room.

She closed the door behind and sliding down and cuddled her knees letting the silent tears stream down her cheeks.

Geet woke up after some time wondering where Maan had gone, she stepped down and went to search for him, checking the washroom and noticing he wasn’t there she walked over to their closet, taking out her long nightgown she peeled away his shirt and changed into her gown and was about to walk out the room but stopped seeing Maan walk in.

“Aap kahan chale gaye?” she questioned and noted the tension on his face. “Kya hua? Ammi teek hai na?” she asked worrying about what might have happened.

He nodded and slumped onto the bed, Geet settled beside him taking hold of his hand wanting to offer him comfort. 

“Aap pareshaan kyun hai?”

“Something happened to Alisha tonight” Maan whispered. 

“Meaning?” Geet questioned in confusion.

Maan turned his head to her. “I.. I think she was abbused.. Physically abbused” 

Geet’s eyes widened in shock as she registered the words, she listened to Maan as he explained how Ammi called him to the mansion then him calling Alisha and then she was just there, her clothes dishevelled and ripped at her shoulders, a bruise on her cheek and the corner of her lips slightly cut. Geet sympathised and felt quite sad hearing this, no girl deserves that, no one at all.

Geet shifted in bed unable to sleep, she looked at Maan who lay on his back with his hands tucked behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. It was quite late into the night, nearing 3 in the morning and they’d only slept for only an hour or so before Maan was awoken with Saira’s phonecall about Alisha gone missing. 

Maan had been in deep thought since he returned from the mansion, he didn’t where to start from, he didn’t have a clue on what might have happened and why. He knew for certain tomorrow morning there will be something waiting for him and he knew it was going to badi ma’s outburst. 

Geet turned to her side and shifted closer wrapping her arm around his abdomen, Maan placed his hand atop hers and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder and cuddled her closer to him.

“Kya soch rahe hai?” She asked softly.

He shook his head faintly smiling at her, he didn’t know what was to come tomorrow but he didn’t want Geet worried as well. “Its late, get some sleep” he turned his head and pressed a kiss to her forehead then settled properly closing his eyes.

Alisha sat cuddling her knees as she leaned against the headboard, her face drained of colour and her eyes as cold and expressionless as her face. 

“Alisha” Saira knocked on her door but she didn’t even aknowlege her, she didn’t want to face anyone, she didn’t want to talk to anyone. She swiped at the tears that cascaded down her cheek. 

“Alisha bete darwaze khol” Saira tapped the door once again.

“Mujhe akela chodh dijiye” she replied back hoarsely. 

“Hum sab pareshaan hai Alisha, kya hua hai aaj?” saira questioned, Alisha pressed her eyes closed at the question, sordid memories flooded back swiftly.

“Chaar mahine” 

Alisha was about to hail a taxi to get home but turned her head as she heard all to familiar voice.

“Sarmad” she muttered seeing him leaning against the wall.

“You still remember me?” he smirked devilishly and walked towards her slowly.

“What do you want?”

“What do I want?” he quirked his brow up. “I wanted nothing Alisha but you....” his eyes darkened as he stared at her dangerously. “but I wasn’t enough right?”

“You know its nothing like that, ammi wouldn’t approve and Maan found out about us” she responded. 

“Hamesha ammi wouldn’t approve. Kab tak yeh excuse dete rahoge” he snapped. “I’ve waited for you for... for so long” he whispered. “Why do you let your mom rule over you dammit? Unke waje se tumne mere pyar tukra diya”

“Its nothing like that Sarmad. She fixed my wedding”

“A wedding that didn’t even happen” he responded sharply.

“Its not as if I wanted to get married to Maan, ammi and badi ma fixed it so I had to go along with it” she retorted back angrily.

“Fine you had to go along with it, but when the engagement broke off you could’ve told your mom you want to marry me” he responded sharply then tilted his head. “Unless... you didn’t want to get married” 

Alisha dipped her head down, at the time the thought of marrying Sarmad was something she would’ve been elated about but as the time went on and seeing the amount of responsibilities Anisa has she didn’t think she’d have been able to cope. 

“Why’d you play with my feelings for?” he bit out angrily gripping her arms and shook.

“Sa....” she winced as he pulled her to the dark corner. “Yeh tum...” she panicked shoving at him, hitting his chest, Sarmad slapped her across her cheek gripping her hair tightly in his fist and tilted her head back. 

“Sirf tumhari hi soch gandi hogi” he bit out. “Ghar jaake kya jawab doge? Hmm?”

“Sarmad chodh do mujhe” she winced trying to free herself away from him.

“Pehle apne ammi ko mere baare mein nahi bataya kyun ke shadi nahi karna chahte te, ab tum khud jaake mere baare mein bataoge. Pehla wala Sarmad nahi hoon main” he angrily cupped her chin pressing his fingers into her cheeks. 

Alisha swiped her cheeks as she recalled his words, he’d ripped her dress at her shoulders, he’d slapped her, he’d treated her like some animal to make her spill the beans about their fling and to make sure she wouldn’t get married. He wanted to ruin her for someone else and knowing her mother she’ll have thought the worst of the situation and think she was sexually assaulted.

He’d let her go but she couldn’t bring herself to come home, she was ashamed, hurt, betrayed, as much as she tried to make herself look decent she couldn’t fix her dress nor hide the tears or bruises on her cheek.

“Alisha bete” Saira knocked again.

“Please badi ma mujhe akela chodhdijiye. Main tak gayi hoon” she responded and stretched herself on her bed cuddling up, she couldn’t help replaying the events of the night once again. 

“Aap kahan jaa rahe hai?” Geet asked as she noted Maan heading straight for the doors and that too early morning.

“Main mansion se aata hoon” he replied.

“Main bhi chalti hoon” she said wiping her hand down on the towel.

“Nahi Geet. It’ll be better if you stay here” Maan responded, he didn’t want her in the mansion especially not after what had taken place last night.

“but.. what..”

“Geet everyone’s there, I’ll be back soon” he cut her response then headed towards the mansion.

Geet swallowed hard feeling miserable, pulling out a chair she slumped onto it and could only ponder what might be taking place in the mansion. 

“Tu yahan kyun aaya hai?” Badi ma questioned just as Maan stepped inside. “Tere waje se yeh sab hua hai, khush hai na tu?”

“ek baat jaan lijiye badi ma. Agar koi Alisha ke halat ke zimadaar hai toh woh aap hai!” he stated firmly narrowing his eyes on her. “Usse kaam pe bejne ke liye aap pagal te, main nahi”

“Biwi ne sikhake beja hai kya?” she snapped. “Jab se woh ladki aayi hai uss ke hi tarah tu zabaan chalata rehta hai” 

“Geet ko beech mein kyun gaseet rahe hai. Aap ko mujhse problem hai toh hamesha Geet ko kyun taana maar te rehte hai” he questioned. “Waise Geet ke burai karne se waqt kyun barbaad kar rahe hai? Alisha ko kya hua uska fikar kijiye” he replied back sharply. 

Before she could say anything back Maan stormed upstairs heading towards Saira’s room but stopped seeing his mother stood outside Alisha’s room knocking many times.

“Ammi” he walked over to her. “Kya kar rahe hai aap?”

“Alisha darwaza nahi khol rahi hai, room se bahar nahi aa rahi hai Maan”

“Alisha ko waqt dijiye ammi, kal raat pata nahi kya hua hoga lekin usse waqt ki zarurat hai, jab woh baat karna chahegi karlegi” he wrapped his arms around her shoulders leading her to her room.

“Di tujhe blame kar rahi hai” Saira touched his cheeks as he sat her down on her bed.

He shrugged taking her hand and pressed a kiss to her knuckles. “Badi ma ko chodhiye. Aap bemar hoke bhi usske peeche padhe hai, badi ma, khala hai, Sameera aur Hena bhi hai Alisha ke dyan rakne ke liye”

“Par Maan... Alisha kisi se baat nahi karti, woh hamesha se mujhe har dukh kehte aayi hai, di se bhi kuch nahi kehti” she muttered shaking her head. “Kya hogaya ta?”

“Aap fikar karna band kijiye, main pata lagane ki koshish karta hoon” 

“Nahi Maan tu iss baat mein mat par” Saira shook her head. “Di waise bhi gussa hai agar tu iss baat mein kuch bolega baat bigad bhi sakta hai, hum sab dekhlenge”

“Par ammi”

“Maan” Saira shook her head, he sighed heavily and nodded accepting her request.

“Outhouse jao, hum sab yahan hai” she told him.

“Aap ne baat ki?” Geet asked as he walked into the outhouse.

Maan shook his head, Geet understood he didn’t want to speak so she softly smiled and headed to the kitchen.

“Aap aake bait jaiye, main breakfast lagati hoon” she spoke bringing the cereal and toast to the table, Maan settled down and watched as she continued to bring out the coffee, tea and a small bowl of fruit out.

Maan silently started having his breakfast however his mind was occupied with what could’ve taken place last night, he knew saira said he shouldn’t be getting involved but... Alisha was once a friend, she’s his cousin and he did once care for her.

He turned his head looking at Geet as she silent had her breakfast.

“Geet”

“Ji?” Geet looked up and frowned slightly in confusion.

“Can I ask you a favour?” 

She nodded thought hesitantly.

He was about to request her but then remembered about Geet’s jealousy and dislike towards Alisha plus Badi ma wouldn’t even want Geet anywhere near Alisha so he shook his head. 

“Its okay”

“At least tell me” she said softly.

“Nahi Geet.. it’s okay, anyways I need to get going” he stood to his feet and headed upstairs leaving Geet to ponder over what he might have wanted to ask her.

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail

Alisha is giving wrong impression

She's doing exactly what sarmad wanted to happen :l

Did she loved him or a time pass?

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oops no gal have to face this poor Alisha but atleast speak to someone about it

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Badima is blaming maan for anything and everything which happens in Alisha's life. Alisha should tell everyone what happened so that more complications doesn't occur. Maan wanted to say something to geet but stopped which doesn't settled well with geet. What happened with Alisha is cruel. Waiting for the next update...

Please update it regularly

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update.sarmad abused alisha.badimaa blamed maan.everyone tense for alisha.waiting for next.

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg! Is that boy sarmad mad. 

How can anyone behave like this, I mean just to make her spill the beans n satisfy his hurt ego his has stooped so low. 

Alisha is shaken. She is hurt. 

Though she wasn't assaulted sexually, but still physical assault is no less painful than it. 

She is unable to forget it. 

Though I understand that she needs time, but I would want her to move around with her head held high n take a stand for herself. 

Badimaa as usual is putting all blames on maan n geet. 

Geet is trying to give all the support she can to maan. 

Maan i guess wanted geet to talk to alisha but backed off thinking about her jealousy n badimaa's reaction. 

Saira asked maan to stay away. 

priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n wonderful update