Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved that finally things are getting cleared.. waiting for the next part.. 
Abt previous comment.. I was confused as to where all this was going.. I actually thought that rishi might have actually gotten into some mess.. so I didn't connect it with this money with the money aashi was doubtful abt 
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: peeyara

Jhan sorry for not commenting regularly :P

Story is moving with fast pace and slowly slowly all raaz ka pardafash horaha hai πŸ˜†
I am in love wid this story ❀️

Thank u πŸ˜³ and am sorry for not being there on cc regularly. πŸ˜†

Aati hu kal tak. Busy with exam preps. 

Am glad u r liking this story. Cz even am not sure where its going πŸ˜†

Read placid. I have pmed u d link. Prologue and first chapter updated. πŸ˜ƒ
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

I loved that finally things are getting cleared.. waiting for the next part.. 

Abt previous comment.. I was confused as to where all this was going.. I actually thought that rishi might have actually gotten into some mess.. so I didn't connect it with this money with the money aashi was doubtful abt 

Rishi into some mess was my idea when I began the story πŸ˜† but when Aashi's family popped up I cudnt help twisting it πŸ˜†

Yeah I know there was also some confusion with the conversation. I edited it later. And now am glad everything is clear. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had felt it would be some kind of loan DD. But the fact is that when you hide things certain perceptions happen and one fine morning those perceptions can break for good or bad. In Aashi's case she had worst perceptions when they broke she was in a better position.

daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I had felt it would be some kind of loan DD. But the fact is that when you hide things certain perceptions happen and one fine morning those perceptions can break for good or bad. In Aashi's case she had worst perceptions when they broke she was in a better position.

Exactly shruthi. On the contrary I had thot of smthn else but I zeroed on perceptions. It might really sound non ektaish but I preferred it πŸ˜† better than this crap. 
Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Perception any day is better DD. I am happy you chose it.Because we all make assumptions and those assumptions decide our choices. That assumption breaking is a beauty in any story.  

Ekta Maiyya shows Perception as reality and that's why I don't like her shows also.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Though I am bit confused but it's getting clear slowly DD 

Some party is held and everything got messed up in that due to Gajendra and Rishi and aashi r disowned  by their parents. And aashi had a miscarriage due to some accident. 
     Later this money issue popped up due to breakup of business relations     

daydreamers thumbnail
@beautiful the whole thing revolves around Aashi's affair with Ryan. Things began there, they have to meet up there. Gajendra is an opportunist, that you'll know in future updates. πŸ˜‰

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Over protection too suffocates a person and raises unnecessary doubts...Good that they wanted aashi to be comfortable at every step but putting her completely in darknes is also not acceptable!!!Now the next thing will be abt Party, I think...So again Gajendra is responsible for all d mess...He made sure Viren's family has to suffer all d tym!!!Waiting for d next part!!
daydreamers thumbnail
38. THE BRACELET

Aashi's world was scattered in a second. Her faith was shaken as the mirage of her vision cleared. Faith was a big thing, her mother always told. It was definitely something that she always looked upon when in crisis. That might be Rishi. That might be Ryan. Faith always bounded her to remain loyal. Had Ryan been the same things would have been different. Rishi today had broken her for the better. Things were hidden but hidden for something better which she wasn't in a state to acknowledge. 

"Am sorry for hiding so many things Aashi. I didn't have any other option", Rishi apologized as Aashi sat numb.

"I should have figured it out earlier. After all you are expert at hiding things" 

"What does that mean?", Rishi was shocked at her allegation.

" I had heard something which made me run behind Ryan" 

The words were hitting hard. Now it was time for Rishi to freeze.

"What did you hear?" 

"Something that Aakash and you had spoken at our honeymoon. Had we not bumped into them I would have remained unknown to the fact that Ryan worked at a part time job in the night.", Aashi spoke with a straight face. 

Rishi's face was colourless. It was definitely something that nobody knew except the rector of the boys hostel and the head of department who had permitted Ryan to work. 

"What was it that made him work Rishi? His family was into crores. Diamonds, hospitality, construction and what not", Aashi looked with accusing eyes.

" Please don't give me that look. I don't know the reason. I really don't", Rishi pleaded.

"How should I trust you Rishi? Especially when I found out the biggest truth of my life which you hid from me for so long." 

"Aashi whatever happened was for the better I guess. Nobody wanted to stress you. That's it." 

"Exactly. So that one fine day everyone stresses me so much that I die of suffocation. Isn't it?", Aashi looked sarcastically.

"Why speak ill? Who would have thought in their dreams that things will come out like this?" 

"That's why they say be true on face however harsh it might be. Otherwise things complicate beyond repair.", Aashi folded her arms and stood up only to spot Tia standing at the door. 

" What happened Tia? Please come in" 

"Aakash's nani is severely ill. Mumma has called me to meet her. I have to go. She's in Jaipur at her son's place. Aakash's mom had to shift for sometime there to be with her in remaining time." 

"God!! I hope things will be good." 

"She's being diagnosed with Alzheimer. I don't even know if she'll recognize me or not but I want to meet her. Aakash was very close to her. He would narrate me his childhood memories with her.", Tia broke down holding her head. 

" Make her sit. I'll get some water", Rishi rushed out.

"You are missing him aren't you?", Aashi caressed her hair.

"Why me Aashi? I am tired to face everything alone. I am tired to cry alone. Had he been here today I would have lent him a support. But look at me neither can I  console him nor can he cry his heart out to me", Tia sobbed as Rishi came back. 

" Rishi check out for the flight please", Aashi requested him

"Yeah" 

Aashi looked on lost in her thoughts as Shriya and Rani packed Tia's bag. A simple mention of Aakash sent her back in the past when a truth came out about Ryan. Why didn't Ryan ever tell her? Why were things always hidden from her? Was she special or weak? What did people think of her? Why was everyone so overprotective about her especially when she didn't like it much? 

"Did you get any news?", Aakash asked Rishi as the girls opted to go  swimming on the bright sunny day. The swimming pool of the hotel was all embracing and inviting. 

" Aashi let's go.", Tia hung the backpack on her shoulder.

"See you guys. Happy chatting", she said as she pulled the door behind her.

Aashi followed sometime later and they both smiled at her. 

" No nothing", she heard Rishi as she was busy wearing her shoes.

She opened her bag to see if everything was in place. She found her wallet and mobile which she didn't intend to carry at the pool. Lockers were also unsafe many times. She pushed the door a little much to be unnoticed by the men, eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"I hope that the brawl that night doesn't bring Ryan in a difficult situation", Aakash was concerned.

" What can I say? What he did with Aashi was unexpected. Also I never got to know of the brawl except from you.", Rishi sipped on his cup of coffee.  

"It will be an uninvited trouble though Ryan wasn't wrong", Aakash continued. 

" I always asked him to give up the job. What was the need to slog so much at night? Plus you can't guarantee about people especially at nights. Its risky.", Rishi joined in.

Aakash nodded and was about to say something when his eyes fell on their spy.

"Aashi!!", he exclaimed and she opened the door pretending to have arrived at that moment 

" I forgot to take out my phone and wallet. Its not safe you see.", she smiled and kept her belongings in the drawer of the wardrobe.

"See its cold these days. Take some warm clothes with you. Nights are chilly.", Rani instructed Tia to which the latter only nodded. 

"And I know it very well you wouldn't have got any woollen with you. Aashi give her the shawls and sweaters from my cupboard. Let her take of her choice" 

Aashi took Tia with her to Rani's room. 

She opened the door and took out sweaters, mufflers and shawls. 

"See these are some", she struggled while pulling some from the lower cabinet. 

The last shawl stuck in the corner and Aashi bent down to free it. As the shawl swiped the surface of the cabinet she heard a sound on the carpet. 

" Something fell down. Isn't it? I heard some sound", Aashi looked around.

"Aashi please keep it one or two. I don't need so many." 

"Am not giving you everything. Choose one"

"At this point any will do", Tia held the corner of the bed and moved to and fro.

" See there it is. Something has fallen near your feet.", she told Aashi.

Aashi picked it up to identify it as an old bracelet. 

"Isn't this design known to us?", Aashi asked as she rotated it with her hand.

" I guess yes.", Tia took it from her.

It had a typical design that of a gents bracelet but the size was that of a woman's wrist. 

"It is familiar but different in size. Like design of a gent's bracelet into a woman's bracelet.", Tia tried hard to recall.

" Hey!!!! Didn't we see such a piece in the party at your house? I wanted jewellery and you got for me. We found such piece stuck beneath the door ", Tia continued. 

Aashi agreed. They kept on staring at each other in confusion.