COMPLEXITIES- Chapter 45. TURMOIL : P.65 updtd.

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
This story is about three people Aashi, Rishi and Ryan. A journey of love, life and confusions. what will happen when their paths cross each other? will the past crop up making things uglier or will it be a new beginning?
its a random idea. Do express your views in the comment section.

INDEX: 

Prologue- pg.1
Chapter 18

PROLOGUE

Aashi stood near the window mesmerized at the scenic beauty of the sea. She never had wished for a sea view mansion. After 10 years she stood there living what she never had thought of. The sea always had a calming effect on her restless mind. 

She recalled how she would go for long walks on the beach side. To feel the sea waves this close was a different experience altogether. 

Today the mansion gave her a picturesque scene to cherish from a distance but she didn't enjoy it. Her views were simple. She loved when the waves washed the feet. She loved the drizzling rain that would relieve her of every stress.

But today was a different tale. She found herself in this big mansion with big walls and big rooms. The mansion had another compound wall for safety. Her husband had made it secure from every possible threat. The brick compound wall had another 4 feet tall fence on it. Well grandeur comes with an extra price you see. 

Shifting was a tedious job especially in such a huge place. The furniture and other objects were dispatched from the shops. The trucks would arrive at any time. 

Any girl would love the life of luxuries but Aashi wasn't happy with the happenings around. 

The 10 years were the toughest of her life. 

She had always wished for a simple, normal and a sweet life. But the 10 years of her life landed her at a place which never existed in her Atlas.
Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good start DD. The intrigue is huge. But then it reminds me of both Leap of Faith by Daniel Steel and Rebecca by Daphne Murray. Both the stories have such setting.
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Good start DD. The intrigue is huge. But then it reminds me of both Leap of Faith by Daniel Steel and Rebecca by Daphne Murray. Both the stories have such setting.

no idea about leap of faith.. but its not gonna be like rebecca for sure. the setting may be similar though. πŸ˜ƒ max. story will be in flashback. and yeah indian set up and society. do try EKAKI.
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is intriguing DD. Calm before the storm. Bring it on.
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmgi

It is intriguing DD. Calm before the storm. Bring it on.

Thanx Geena. Am thinking of updating it daily.. πŸ˜›
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

Nice one J.. Want more..

Thank u rups πŸ˜›
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...I must say an altogether different start i have heard of!!!Aashi is not happy in her marital life and its been 10yrs she got married(I understood like this)...And she thinks her before marital life was great!!!She doesnt have any interest nor she does fets desperate for luxuries but just beeds love and fndship from life...And I think her hubby is giving her luxuries and is not giving her want she wants(may be)...Would love to read this story...Thanks for d PM...Update soon!!!!
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

Hmmm...I must say an altogether different start i have heard of!!!Aashi is not happy in her marital life and its been 10yrs she got married(I understood like this)...And she thinks her before marital life was great!!!She doesnt have any interest nor she does fets desperate for luxuries but just beeds love and fndship from life...And I think her hubby is giving her luxuries and is not giving her want she wants(may be)...Would love to read this story...Thanks for d PM...Update soon!!!!

Thank you for showing up here jay. πŸ˜ƒ as for the story I will say wait it will unfold. Do check my other work EKAKI also πŸ˜Š
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start Janhavi. Liked AAshi's feeling of being hemmed in by the circumstances in her life.
Pls update soon.
Savita
Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start !!!
I love how you described Aashi's feelings... i could relate to it πŸ˜Š
Btw,which genre does this story belong to???