Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved Aashi's confusion. Rishi arrested or Ryan married. Poor soul
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I loved Aashi's confusion. Rishi arrested or Ryan married. Poor soul

It was a random thot.. πŸ˜› but I found it valid so just kept it.. And added fire and water πŸ˜‰
daydreamers thumbnail
14. HURDLES 

Next Morning 

Jai came with his lawyer Neil Sinha. 

"He's Neil, Mrs. Dhawan", Jai introduced Aashi to their proclaimed savior.

" Please take a seat" 

"Mrs. Dhawan I have got the bail papers for Rishi", Said the new visitor.

" We must rush to the police station so that Rishi is out"

At the police station 

Before they could submit the papers they saw Ananya with her lawyer.

"I'll check out", Neil said as he went towards their opposition.

Aashi had become more or less like a statue, pretty unsure of what may come and hit them next. Her bloodshot eyes only wanted to see Rishi. But the sight of Ananya enraged her from within. She wanted to kill this lady for sure.

Neil seemed to be taking too long with the discussions.

" Are these the proceedings or some gossip sessions? ", Tia had become impatient.

" I'll see.", Jai proposed.

Even Jai took long. The discussions seemed endless.

Before the ladies could go and know the matter, Anu came to them with a victorious smirk on her face. 

"So, it seems you didn't sleep Aashi", she mocked her. 

" Its better you stay away ", Tia warned her.

" Well I guess its you who needs to stay out of all this", Anu was quick to back answer. 

"What do you want?", Aashi asked her, weakness evident even in her tone.

" Ryan", Anu replied.

"And what makes you think that Rishi has kidnapped him?"

"What shouldn't make me think it this way, Aashi?" 

"If you have missed some details, then let me remind you. Your husband had beaten up Ryan like a dog. But how will you know that? You were unconscious", Anu coldly replied.

Tia and Aashi were surprised at the details their rival had known about the incident. 

" What's so surprising? After all Ryan is my husband and I his first love, am bound to know such petty things", Anu stressed on the word 'first'. 

"How can you even fall for Ryan?", Tia was infuriated.

" Why can't I? What's the problem?", Aashi was confused at all the melodrama happening in their hostel room at midnight.

"He's younger to you Aashi", Tia was exasperated.

" One year younger ", Aashi was pretty chilled out.

" Yes and look at you, it doesn't affect you" 

"Why will it? In fact now am regretting why did I even confess it to you.", Aashi sat on the bed dejected. 

"You make one thing clear. You love Ryan or you like Ryan?" 

"Now what's that?" 

"I mean is it serious or just a fling or a mere infatuation?"

"I am pulled towards him from the day I first met him. His eyes are intoxicating. His voice is a melody to the ears. He's a flow. Never have I seen him shout on anyone. He is calm. More than that he is unaffected by his family's status quotient." 

"And you call this as love?"

"Yeah, maybe it is. In fact I find him very similar to me" 

"Being similar and being compatible are two different things Aashi" 

"Maybe. But I think we are similar and so we are compatible."

"Will your or his family accept this relation? Especially when you are elder to him?"

Tia did have a point. Aashi's family wasn't orthodox but they did follow certain things. Her mother always had taught Aashi to do all the household chores. Cooking was something which was compulsory. Aashi was a bright student. Even when her parents had given her freedom in career, she was expected to be perfect in the house work too. After all by fate she was a WOMAN. 

"May God save us", Aashi's mother came in kitchen chanting these words.

Aashi was making tea. 

" What happened Ma?"

"Gajendra's daughter eloped with her boyfriend" 

"What?", Aashi was shocked at the guts of the girl. 

Gajendra Maheshwari was definitely stricter than Aashi's father Virendra Maheshwari.

Gajendra and Virendra were paternal cousins. 

Gajendra's daughter Shriya was pursuing her MA in English literature and fell for her classmate, Kavish Kaur who was a Punjabi.

Understanding the dynamics of a Marwari family, Shriya had always known one word " Impossible ". 

" I don't want to marry", Shriya had called up Aashi.

"Why?" 

"I love someone else who isn't of our caste" 

Aashi was speechless. She knew Gajendra uncle who would rather cut his daughter into pieces than marrying her off to her boyfriend. 

Things had hit the ceiling when Kavish had come to her house with proposal. 

On Gajendra's orders, the security had badly beaten up Kavish. 

But the things didn't end here as Kavish's parents lodged a complaint against Gajendra Maheshwari. 

Bring an influential political personality of the city the case was shoved under the pile of other files. The gifts under the table always worked for him. 

Unlike Virendra, his cousin was a hot headed personality. 

Shriya's marriage was fixed at 10 days interval when the girl ran away from her home on the 5th day. 

There was utter upheaval in the house as the news broke. Gajendra had kept a tight security but his girl was one step ahead who had duped the food which was in the kitchen of the security staff. 

Shriya ran away from the balcony at the back side of the house.

As Rani ( Aashi's mother) was busy criticizing the girl, the phone rang. 

It was Shriya.

Aashi picked it up. 

"Why are you late Rishi? I had told you I'll search for the answer and tell you. But you didn't call. Now I again need to go to the room. Please hold on"

Aashi gestured Rani who allowed her to go to her room. 

"Where the hell are you Shriya di?", Aashi asked as she closed the door behind her. 

" Well we are getting married today." 

"What? Where?" 

"Court. Aashi we need witnesses.  Our friends are here, but we need two more. Can you and Rishi make up?" 

Aashi could not reject Shriya's plea. 

She called up Rishi and they reached the court. 

Aashi had always known about Shriya's affair and her partner in crime Rishi was with her even in the secret. 

"Mark my words, Rishi won't be out soon.", Anu's brutal words got Aashi back. 

She saw everything around her was moving fast as if she wasn't there for so long. 

" What's the matter? ", she asked Tia.

" Rishi cannot get bail. This stupid lady has screwed up things ", Tia glared at Anu. 

" Its better you first decide. What do you regret more? Loving Ryan or Marrying Rishi?", Anu said leaving the shocked faces behind. 

Anu definitely knew more than they had estimated. 

******Water and fire both had purified her. One destroyed her, other built her******

--------------------------------------------------------------

What does Anu know about Aashi and Ryan? Will Aashi get a chance to meet Rishi. Stay tuned for the next update. 
Now trending @ #252 in romance on wattpad. 
Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Oops so Aashi was a rebel girl. But then she didnt seem to rebel when it mattered the most, looking at her present condition 
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Oops so Aashi was a rebel girl. But then she didnt seem to rebel when it mattered the most, looking at her present condition 

time changes so ppl do πŸ˜‰
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anu turned to bee too smart and cruel at d same tym!!!She literally thrown Aashi into hell with her actions&words!!!!Waiting to read as to whats d story of Aashi-Ryan!!!!Update soon!!
peeyara thumbnail
Jhanvi really sorry for not commenting, i am not getting tym :(
But but I daily stalk this thread for updates ;)
Story is interesting...there are many complications and u have managed well to keep suspense
I am loving this story :)
daydreamers thumbnail
15. MEMORIES

"I want to meet Rishi" 

"They have permitted Mrs. Dhawan. 
You can meet RD for 15 minutes", Neil informed. 

Rishi sat on the chair lost in his thoughts. Pain evident on his face, his eyes were sleep deprived. 

He did not utter a single word even when Aashi sat in front of him.

" Rishi", her voice broke with tears streaming down from her eyes. 

She was greeted with silence.

Aashi got up and stood beside him.

Rishi hugged her by her waist.

"I never knew he would be in danger. I was angry but I never wished this for him.", Rishi crumpled like a small kid as she enveloped him in her embrace.

" I know you haven't done anything Rishi. I know you can never abduct Ryan", Aashi consoled him.

"I'll take you out from here"

"But please tell me what had happened after your encounter with Ryan in the hospital?" 

"Nothing. I was disturbed and in the fit of anger I had beaten up Ryan on the road outside the hospital. I don't know anything after that." 

"Your time is up", the police warned as the clock had ticked 15 minutes from their meet. 

With a heavy heart Aashi left Rishi in the dark cell.

Life was cruel. No, it was funny. They were together for the past 5 years but nothing was right. Now when they decided to move on, they were separated. 

"Why hasn't he come yet?", Aashi paced the length of the corridor of the court restlessly.

" Relax he'll be here in no time", Tia assured her.

"I guess am pretty much on time", Rishi surprised the girls from behind. 

They were in the last year of graduation now. It was the happiest day of Aashi's life. After all she was getting married to her love. 

" Yeah you definitely are on time. But the person who's wanted is not", Tia said.

"Why? Didn't you call him?", Rishi tool out his phone and dialled Ryan's number only to be answered by a lady's voice.

" Strange. His phone is switched off", Rishi told.

"We still have time. He will come." 

Rishi by no means could call at Ryan's home. After all it was an undercover mission. Aashi's parents would never allow her to marry Ryan especially after Shriya's scene. Ryan's mother would never approve her daughter in law to be elder to her son. 

Rishi was definitely taken by surprise at the progression of events. He never expected everything to be this quick. 

The Jaipur trip changed their lives for sure. 

Aashi proposed Ryan.

"I don't know what to say Aashi. I don't even know if I love you or not.", Ryan had replied to her advancement. 

" But as a person I feel you are an amazing company", he cut short his conversation and went to his hotel room. 

This is what Tia and Rishi had known.

"So are they or are they not?", Rishi was amused. 

Tia shrugged her shoulders. 

After the trip as the college resumed, the duo got a very different scene. Aashi and Ryan were hanging out together more than usual. 

What really had happened between them nobody knew. Rishi and Tia could make out that they were seeing each other. 

Aashi and Ryan usually roamed around in the crowds and not seclusion. After all, it was just one year but the girl was elder to the guy. Who would even allow this sin in the 21st century? 

Tia and Rishi were quite apprehensive about the whole thing. 

But all thanks to their friends today they stood as witnesses for the wedding. 

It was too late. The court was closed for the day but there was no sign of Ryan.
Rishi's anger had now reached the peak. 

"How did he do this? I won't leave him if by any means he has cheated Aashi", Rishi was trying his phone which still was switched off.  

"Aunty can I talk to Ryan please?", Rishi finally called at his landline. 

" Okay Aunty ", Rishi hanged up the phone. 

" What happened?", Tia asked as she got up from the stairs. 

Aashi had made her condition worst by crying endlessly.

"He's not at home from the past 3 hours" 

"Is there any problem then?", Aashi was worried. Three hours was a long time. 

" I have no clue. I don't even know how to contact him." 

Before they could say anything, Tia spotted a car coming in the direction of the court entrance.

"Hey, that's Ryan's car isn't it?"

"Yes it is", Aashi shrieked with joy.

The trio ran towards the car only to find the driver coming out of it. 

" What is it Dada? Where is Ryan?", Rishi asked.

"I don't know Rishi babu. But chote Saab asked to give this.", he driver said handing out a piece of paper.

It was a letter of some sort. 

Rishi opened it and kept staring at Aashi. 

" What is it Rishi?", she snatched away the letter from him. 

Dear Aashi,

I know you love me. I also like you. We have spent a very good time with each other. With those memories I want to move on with life. I don't think we are for each other. I like you but I don't love you. I realized this late. I love someone else. Please forgive me. May God give you the strength to move.

Your friend, 
Ryan 

"We are home" 

Aashi locked herself in her room. There was no way that could get her back to fight. She was trapped by memories. She was haunted by his absence. 

~~~~~~ Memories are mean. They won't leave you even if you leave them ~~~~~ COMPLEXITIES

---------------------------------------------

What is the story of the letter? How will Aashi help Rishi? To know more stay tuned till the next update. 

Now trending @ #252 in romance on wattpad. 

Edited by daydreamers - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Poor Aashi. Left at the altar. Ryan seems to be a complex person, while Rishi is much more straight forward