Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Carpedeimrose    

A very happy birthday to you Jenny! You are a dear friend of mine, who is really close to my heart. You are that friend that everyone wish to have, and me and the rest of your friends are blessed with an angel like you in our life.

Someone who makes others laugh a little louder, smile a little wider , listen to all our words carefully and pamper us with love and affection. 

We become friends on this forum , and soon we realized we had another common show we liked which was Ishq ka rang safed until the show was ruined .Anyways your love for Mishal and Shakti was adorable, and seeing you fan girl over a certain hero in IKRS was always a threat to see. "wink

Also I don't know if I have told you enough but your writing is beautiful, it is so poetic and so heart touching. Girl , how do you write so beautiful? I hope you always write, because I know you love writing and you have the talent too sweetheart.

Jenny always be like you are; sweet , kind, honest, hardworking funny and a really good friend. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart for being such a sweet friend who always encouraged me and seen the best in me.

On your day, I wish and pray that God bless you with everything you wish for! Eat loads of cake birthday girl ;)

Loads of love & hugs

Anjali

Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 7 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

First of all, wishing you a very, very happy birthday Jenny! Enjoy this day and your life to the fullest and have a blast! May the Lord Almighty keep you in the best of health, wealth and goodness and may you prosper. 

One day, all that you ask for will come true and may you even publish a book so that I can read it! And may you even meet your handsome mundas. *Winks*

I guess we have known each other for only four months and are quite close to each other! <3 And I always love talking and taking advice from you. You are the best guide one can have and your wisdom startles and enlightens me always. Also, your poems, haiku-s and stories are a great, great pleasure to read! I swear, you need to publish them, you literature student! 

I still remember our karname in our beautiful graveyard and BCL forum. *chuckles* What fun we had(ve)! And you are the only person who I allow to brandish me as "beta". ;) Hearing 'Poplu beta' from you is always nice. <3 It gives me a feeling of belonging and warmth. 

Thank you, Jenny, for always being there for me and listening to my rants! And sorry for all the troubles you put up with from me, if there are any. Love you, always. And I hope you always have time for this Poplu beta. <3

And never allow the world to change your smile. Instead, change the world with it.

I hope you like this thread, from both SP and me. 

Love,
Poplu

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Here, blow the candle:

And a delicious sundae:

Sweets!:

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Anarkalis for you:

A prom dress 😉:

Here, a corsage to go with your prom dress:

A glistening pendent, here:

Wedges:

Pens to compose poems and spin stories:

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

ShaDhika/IshVeer are here to wish you (Oops, they are busy talking with and teasing each other 🤣; forgive those poor souls):

Credits - Ash. ❤️

Credits for this beautiful edit - Ash, again.

SwaSan are here, too!:

ViDha are here:

Credits - Ash

VeeBa are here, too, to wish you!:

Finally, VD too didn't forget to attend the party! And RishBala are performing for you:

Credits of edits other than IshVeer's and ViDha's belong to the uploader.

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
A joint thread from both SP and AP. ❤️ ❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNY! 🤗 ❤️

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
CREDITS for the tags and dividers - Crazy Creatives.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Done! 
SP, check your PM.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns of this day dear 
Have a lovely year 
Stay blessed