Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sofia Hayat shows her breast implants at a press conference!

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

The glam diva who is known for her bold moves, photo-shoots and her sexy image has now decided to shed her glamorous avatar to turn a nun. Yes, now Sofia Hayat is Gaia Mother Sofia. And guess what? The reality show celebrity did the unexpected at a recently held press conference.

Sofia decided to go all out and showed the silicon implants that she got removed from her breasts. Sofia who had earlier undergone several such surgeries to enhance her features got the implants removed two weeks back through a surgery.

At the press conference, she told media, "I am the incarnation of Quan Yin, Female Christ, Mary and Goddess Isis. I am the Mother and daughter of God of the Holy Trinity. I want to spread the truth of who we are and what is our purpose in life is. It is time to wake up and live the truth."

She added that her body does not have physical needs anymore. "I have not had sex after July 2015 as I didn't feel like. I was in a relationship earlier but I didn't feel the urge to get physical. That's when I understood sex should be considered as sacred. However, when it is enjoyed without love and respect it exhausts the life force and turns us into mere physical beings. I was born Muslim and converted into Christian.," she told.

Edited by Shy_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Wat the , is this for real? 🤓
BC  kya naya Chutiyapa hai yeh ðŸ˜¡ 
BC nun ban gai ab to publicity chod de ðŸ˜¡
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand her converting to Christianity and becoming a nun, but like why is she sharing her implants? We don't really need to know what parts of her body are real and fake. Find it so tacky.