Loving the impossible: twinji ff chapter 13

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Summary: two unlikely people come together, learning and growing. One with a secret while another yarn for love. Will they be able to move on from this or continue to stay in the past.

Characters

twinkle; average working women, raising her daughter. She married at a young age and lost her husband as well. Her parents asked her to go on a date but she told them she wants only one man and that's yuvraj.

kunj; a happy person keeping a secret. He tries to help twinkle have the courage to ask yuv out, but ends up falling in love with her cute nature.  That is something that cannot happen.

Shana; model yuv living with

yuvraj; he is always working, and caring for others.  His family may not like twinkle but he doesn't care. After all his not part of their war.

rubina; daughter of twinkle

This will be a sad twinji story so please give it a try even if the ending is sad.

Table of context

Prologue ; page 1
Chapter 1; page 1
.chapter 2; page 1
Chapter 3; page 2
Chapter 4; page 2
Chapter 5; page 2
Chapter 6; page 2
Chapter 7; page 2
Chapter 8; page 2
Chapter 10; page 3
Chapter 11; page 3
Chapter 12; page 3
Chapter 13; page 3
Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail

Prologue

Dear, ramji

While the flower blooms, life goes on. We leave the past behind and hope for the future, hope for tomorrow to come. mama was never one to dwell on the future. She always want things to happen right away, but she was to cowardly to make it happen. Especially when it comes to people she cares about.

Anyway, if you still don't know who is speaken than I will tell you. I'm rubina twinkle daughter. I won't say much about my father because its not him I'm worried about. See mama married young, she had me when she was nineteen, my dad was the same age. When my dad died she became a widow. 

When I was seven she fell for our neighbor yuvraj. She didn't have the courage to speak to him, just watch him. She told me she fell for his good nature,  just like my father. She always wishes him good bye after he leaves and sometimes would make him food and leave it on his step. She told us many times she will married yuvraj, but nothing has happen. At this rate she will live alone with yuv in her heart. Please ramji... Please help mama.She finished before putting the paper in the wish bowl that was under the statue of ramji feet. " Rubina!!" The voice says

" coming dadi" she screams before praying really quick and leave. While she left, the wind blow and making the letter fell out the window and landed in front of kunj. Kunj with his bags around his shoulder bends down and pick it up. He reads it and smile. He looks at the window that was open , but found no one so he walks away.

" dadi .. What's wrong?"  

" its your mom"

." what happend to her?"

.dadi shook her head " she's on top of a tree, trying to get yuv tie that fell of his window. I swear your mom is hopeless, one day she will give me a heart attack" she says

Rubina sigh, mama why. She questioned in her head, before walking outside.

Meanwhile, kunj enters the house. " hello.. I'm home" he says so loud. When he got no response he frown " where is everybody?" He says just when he enters the kitchen the light came on and his friends jump up surprising him. " kunj, your finally here" 

" yeah men... How many years has it been" sid says

" two days" he jokes making sid punch him in the arm

Shana puts the cake on the table and told kunj to blow the candle, before he did, he asks about roshni and sid told him she's pregnant she wasn't feeling so well " WHAT! She's pregnant..  And you didn't tell me" 

" we did, but you were unreachable" he says

Shana nods as well to agree with sid " anyway cut the cake already I'm starving." She says

Kunj comment on her and told her she's a model she shouldn't be eating to much. Shana slaps his arm playfully and told him to hush. Once he finished, he went in his room to unpack. He took the letter out and read it over and over unaware of twinkle on top of a tree, stretching to reach the tie stuck to the branch. Once he finish he thought he heard people screaming, he opens the window to see a little girl calling a women on a tree.

The funny thing is the tree happen to be close to his window. " hello!" He says happily while smiling

Twinkle looks at him and he looks at her with his elbow on the edge of the window " is their a reason why your climbing the tree" he says

" its none of your business, so go away" she says back to her task. Kunj told her she's gonna fall since the branch is so thin. She ignores him and continue to reach. Kunj open the window and stood on top of it, " HEY kid!" He yells

" yes?" 

" do you know this lady?"

Rubina sadly nods " she's my mama" she whispers but kunj heard it. He asks her if he should join his mom, she shook her head. Kunj smile anyway and put one foot on the branch. Twinkle look up and told him not to move its dangerous. Kunj looks at the branch " its not dangerous if you can do it, right" he says putting his other foot on the branch. They both heard a sound. Twinkle told him not to move any further or they'll both fall.

" are you scared?" He asks

She nods, he told her how do you think your daughter feels seeing you on top of this tree. He says she shouldn't be so careless over something like a tie. He says unconsciously reaching for it, making the branch crack. Twinkle scream so did rubina. Everyone who heard it, came outside. Anita shook her head, she says only that family would do something this crazy. She says she's happy that her family isn't involve with them.

Sid and Shana came out to see their friend reaching out for twinkle , wrapping his arm around her so he could take the fall. " KUNJ!!" They scream 

When they fell, kunj wince in pain. Twinkle whose eyes were close was still screaming. Kunj open his eyes thinks she's like an opera singer. " excuse me" he says making her stop

" we are alive now, so can you get up" he says 

Twinkle looking around blush when she realize the whole neighborhood came out. She quickly got off before she was attacked by leela hugs. Sid and Shana ran to kunj asking if he was OK. Kunj sat up, he jokingly says  " the first time I get out of the army and this happens."

" we should call a doctor" Shana says

No no its fine, he says unaware of twinkle approaching him to apologized " the extra weight dislocated my arm, I will have to put it back in place" he says twinkle listening cross her arm

" I was gonna apologized but I'm not doing that anymore. Extra weight...me?" She huffs turning and stomping away

Kunj confuse  wonder what he did to make her mad. Sid laughs, they stop when rubina walk to kunj and thank him, he smile thinking the town has weird people. He grab the tie that's was on the floor and looks at it " so this was important to you .. .hmm. He mumbles looking at it 

To be continued...
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really nice
Twinj will live on in these fics
Thank you for penning this 

Excited to see what happens next
Do continue soon 
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting. Love to see dad kunj. Twinj will remain in fanfics and in our heart. Do continue soon.
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 1

Yuv tierd from work enters his house, he went to his room and change before coming downstairs. He could hear his mom complaining. He sat down and start working on some documents trying to block her out. " I mean can you believe it honey, that twinkle girl caused another problem." She says, yuv tried ignoribg her, but her voice kept gettibg louder "Instead of acting like her age, she still continues to act childish, with that behavior no one would want to marry her" she says

Yuv hit his hand on the table, getting their attention. Don't get him wrong, he love his mom, but she needs to stop gossiping. " mom, if you don't like twinkle so much then please stop paying attention to her, and mind your buisness" he says 

Anita gasp, " yuvraj, how could you say that to me" she says

Yuv realizing he wasn't gonna get any work done, got up and told them he will take a break. He step outside and sat on his staires. He smile looking at the sky enjoying the wind, suddenly a duppat fell and hit his face.  He removes it wondering where it came from when he spotted twinkle window open. Through the curtains he saw her dancing. He chuckle when she half trip, and smile when he heard her laugh.

He was so busy looking that he didn't notice kunj  walking to him. " excuse me" he says when he got no response he said it again, but still nothing. Kunj look at the direction where he was looking and smile. " I see" he thought,  he rough his hair looking at yuv before nodding his head at twinkle window. The next think they knew the wind starts blowing hard making twinkle curtain rise. They could hear her cursing before coming to the window. She stop when she saw yuv watching her, embarrassed she shyly close the window and lock it.

Kunj smile and says I see. He put his hand in his pocket and turn around whistling. Yuv snap out of it and turn to see no one there, confused he was sure he heard whistling. " maybe I'm thinking to much, I should probably go and get some sleep" he says

The next day, twinkle family were having puja when they heard people laughing and cheering outside. Twinkle told her mom to ignore it and continue, but she couldn't for long when she heard someone kunj loud voice. Irritated she walk to her window to give him a price of her mind. She was surprise to see him, dress in white shirt and black pants. He had a blue bandanna around his forehead.  He look around to see many people  sitting  especially old folks, the kids were playing with bubbles and eating. 

Kunj look at twinkle window and smirk, she point to her and told her to join. She huff and close the window.  Kunj frown, he walk to there door and knock. Leela answers, kunj smile and asks her to participate in their game of tag. He told her its for charity, leela was about to answer when twinkle came and told him they will never associate with him. Leela was about to tell her its for a cause when twinkle scream. Grabbing their attention. Kunj covering his ears says their she goes again with her singing.

She points at him and asks why he was wearing her yuv tie. Kunj pretends like he doesn't notice " oh this, I saw it and thought it was pretty so I'm using it as a lucky charm"

Twinkle upset called him a thief,  she told him to give it back, but kunj refuse. She said if he won't give it, she will just have to take it by force. She took her slipper of and throw it, kunj duck. He move away when she throw another. When she reached the door way, he slip inside hiding behind leela. " aunty save me, before mama bear kills me" he says

Leela tries to stop twinkle but she went around her " stop hiding behind my mom, you coward" 

" I am not" he says, but duck when he saw another shoe flying. They ran around the living room until kunj knees hit the couch and he fell on the chair. Twinkle seeing this smirk, " now I got you" she says she head straight for him unaware of the car toy on the floor. She scream when she fell and landed on top of kunj, making her duppatt fell on his face.

They both look at one another, kunj hands around her waist, while her lips on his. The only think blocking them from feeling each other lips was her duppatt. Surprise twinkle lift her head while kunj remove the yellow duppatt. It was awkward until kunj says " now their even" 

Twinkle confuse asks what he means, and he says " you called me a thief earlier, but you are the bigger thief"

" what?" She asks still confuse

Kunj shook his head " these lips" he points " are worth a million, but you stole its purity" he says " how should you repay me ...maybe by another kiss" he says bringing her close. Twinkle blushing calls him a pig before grabbing her pillow and hitting him. " Ah!!. . twinkle I was just kidding" he says between hits

Twinkle ignore him and continue, kunj realize He was slipping and told her, but she didn't care. When he was half out of the couch she got up and let him fall. He curse under his breath and call her a fiesty bear. While he was rubbing his back, rubina came to him with her hand stretched out. He grabs it and they had an electric shock.

Kunj smile and thank her. He told her she should come out and enjoy, but twinkle refuse... Kicking him out. Kunj frown, but he soon got an idea when he saw yuv coming out his door. He called yuv name, getting his attention.  Yuv asks if he knows him, he says no but he heard a lot about him. He told yuv to come and play in the game their about to start, but he refuse. When he said, it was for charity, he agreed.

and so kunj gave him his uniform and told his family to join as well. He said he will convince them. Once they arrive, he went to the speaker and told everyone the first team player yuvraj and family is here,  everyone cheered. At that same time, rubina was begging her mom to go out and play, but she said no, she was about to give her the puppy eyes when she heard yuv name. She race to the window and saw yuv and family ready to play.  

Twinkle opens her window. Kunj says we just need another family to participate. " I'll do it!!!!" She screams grabbing everyone's attention, kunj smirk  before saying this should be fun.

To be continued...

Preview

Kunj says the team who remove the other teams number from their back wins. Twinkle says that's easy, but she frown when kunj says they have to do it in the mud.
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 2

So here they were, kunj team wearing blue, yuv team red and twinkle team green. Everyone was cheering for their team. Kunj told twinkle don't cry when you loose, and twinkle says the only one gonna be crying is him. Sid  told him, she's pretty good at talking trash, maybe we should back down before you unleash the bear in her. Kunj smirk, "that's exactly what I want."

Kunj explain the rules saying the team who removes the other teams number wins the game. Twinkle says that's easy, but she soon frown when kunj look at her and say they have to do it in the mud.  " of all the things, it has to be a mud" she says

Kunj says " its more fun that way"

Kunj grab one of the old folks and told him he will keep score and if someone cheats to blow the whistle. He nods and told everyone to prepare themselves. Anita looks at leela saying a low class like her won't be much of a challenge. Leela says you wait and see. I will remove all your dignity leaving you with nothing. Kunj listening told them that's the spirit he wants to hear. 

He looks at yuv, and told him he will be gone before you know it. Yuv smirk, and says he can't wait to see him try. Once the whistle blow each team formed a plan. Kunj look at his friends, he says their three of us and more of them. Let's attack the strongest ones first. Shana says yuv looks strong and so does twinkle. Sid says that's true, but twinkle can easily be taken down. She just needs to loose concentration 

Kunj says " so we will attack yuv first then twinkle" they nod and break apart. 

Twinkle on the other hand was determine to whipe that smile of kunj face. She couldn't understand why he's so happy all the time and that annoys her. " mama, we should remove yuv team they look strong" rubina says

Twinkle decline that idea, she says she would never betray yuv. Leela told her to snap out of this, because they are at war. And they need to win, no matter what.

" I don't think we should attack yuv, kunj has three players and their young and strong. We should attack them first to get them out then yuv."

" but mama, their three of them , that's more reason to keep them until the end" rubina says

" I have to agree with her, beta. We should attack yuv team"

Twinkle annoyed finally agree with them. She hopes yuv forgive her after this.

With yuv team. Yuv told his family kunj team should be out because their strong. He says they might come for them because of him, so be alert. They all nod,  they stood side by side protecting each others back. Kunj team look at them like a preditor.  Before suddenly twinkle team ran, rubina was surprise when her mom took of the opposite way. She told her.mom to come back, but she didn't listen.

Yuv seeing her running told his family to move out. They ran towards her without knowing. Kunj curse and told twinkle to watch out. Twinkle paid him no mind, she was determined to take him down. Yuv ran using speed and grab twinkle, surprise she turn and gasp. " no!!" She screams before  rubina run straight to yuv making him loose balance. This was enough for twinkle to move and  did to snatch rubina number.

"Rubina!" She says coming to her. Sid apologized before running. Twinkle look at her daughter with tears " speak to me rubina" she says 

Her daughter  touch her face " kick some butt, mama" she says before passing out, twinkle scream before looking at kunj " sorry for your lose twinkle, but you will be next" he says 

Leela came behind yuv dad and snatched the number. She saw Anita coming so she ran. While running she heard her bone crack. The same with Anita, they both stop running wincing in pain " I'm to old for this" Anita says

" same here, how about we call it quit" leela says

" sure" they said , they both look at one another waiting for each other to leave the mud. Levels insist she goes first since her leg hurts. Anita says she can't move right now, her cramps is killing her. Leela says she's not young anymore, she can't have cramps. Anita says " I guess I'm special"

They were to busy arguing that they didn't see Shana and did behind them, grabbing their number. Before they can protest the ambulance arrive and grab both leela and Anita. They both start screaming, telling them their fine, but they didn't listen.

So now it was down to twinkle, kunj team and yuv. Yuv told twinkle if they can work together just until they become even. Twinkle just nod, she didn't know what to say.  Kunj on the other hand, told his team they were gonna circle them as one team. He grab their hands, and they did the same. They move forward towards them and yuv and twinkle move back. They knew they were cornered, they had to do something. 
Kunj circle them and lock them , he told them they have no where else to run. His team move closer to grab them. Yuv told twinkle she has to ascape, she says not without him. Yuv told them to take him instead, but kunj refuses. They move even closer closing the gap. Yuv had to make a decision fast, so he push twinkle to the open gape between Shana and she was out the circle. Kunj seeing this, told his team he will go after her. They nod and attack yuv. 

Yuv push back while they tried reaching for his number. Surprisingly he managed to grab both of their numbers the same time, did grab his. All three of them pull disqualifying each other. Twinkle seeing kunj ran, " come on twinkle its over now. Just come with me" he says

" over my dead body" she says

" its your wish" he finish before going full speed, twinkle squeal and duck when he tried reaching for her. She ran the other way  and kunj follow. Twinkle turn to see him reaching out, so she stop and make a u turn. Kunj curse and follow. Yuv told her to run for it giving her more power to run. 

The mud was starting to get thicker to both of them. And they were getting tierd running, leela and Anita came back not to long ago with bandages, they ask who was winning and rubina says their neck to neck.leela screams for twinkle, while Anita walk to yuv and scold him for loosen.

So here they are, out of breath. Twinkle back was to her family while kunj was looking at her. He move through the mud and tackle her, making them roll around in the mud. Both of their hands were around each others back.  " I won't loose after yuv and my daughter sacrifice" she whispers

Kunj pin her to the mud saying he will let her have his number if 
She give him a kiss. Surprise she stop struggling, kunj grab her chin and move his head towards her. Twinkle lips were shaking, but she soon snap out of it and  kick kunj in his shin. Kunj cried while telling her she's cheating. She told him he never said we couldn't fight.

She got up with mud all over her face and hair and roll kunj before grabbing his number and snatch it. Everyone cheered for her calling her name. Kunj even though he was in pain smile, "YEAH!!" She screams jumping up and down. 

After the little game they managed to raise a lot of money. Leela told kunj  he did a good thing today, so did yuv. Twinkle came up to him, she says " I guess your not a bad guy after all" 

Kunj fake like he was hurt " you thought I was bad?"

" I did, but I guess we got of the wrong foot"
Kunj smile " how about we start from the beginning... Hmm" 

" that would be nice"

" OK then, hi I'm kunj and you?"

" twinkle" she says shaking his hand

Kunj looks at the hand, he felt an electric shock surprising him.  He wonder why he felt connected to her. Twinkle told him he can let go now, making him blush. He laughs nervously and walk away.

Dear Ramji,

For The past few days mama, hadn't talk about yuv. She still brings him food and say goodbye when he leaves.  But something is changing, ever since kunj came. She actually got to work with yuv and he even spoke to her. That's an improvement. Hopefully mama will change for good and take care of herself.

After she finish writing she puts it in the wishing bowl, kunj at his window smile, before turning his light off.

To be continued...

angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Before I start, happy Ramadan to everyone. 

It was another day for twinkle, waking up to her alarm, brushing her teeth. Looking her best, before going downstairs to make food for yuv. well that's how it was suppose to be until she walk downstairs to see kunj sitting and eating breakfast with her family. He turn to her smiling raising his hand and saying good morning. Twinkle surprise asks what he was doing at her house, and who allowed him to . he got up and walk to her, he told her to sit and enjoy the delicious food her mom made. 

Twinkle told him she will not sit. He shrug and said suit yourself. He went back to his seat and continue to drink the orange juice. Twinkle went to her mom asking her why he was in here, she says"  he was delivering newspaper so she asked if he ate breakfast and he said no, so I invited him
. " she asks her daughter what is the problem, and she says kunj is the problem. 

" twinkle" he says " take a chill pill" , when he said this rubina laughs she says no one says that anymore  , kunj then asks her what's the new word they say and she told him to come close. He leaned forward and she whispers it . kunj surprise says really, she nods. Twinkle seeing their interaction groan, she walk to the kitchen and make the food she wants to make, then happily step outside. 

Kunj confuse asks them where she was going. Both leela and rubina roll their eyes saying " yuv" 

" she's going to see him?"

." yes, she does this everyday. Making him food, but she never gets to give it to him. She leaves it at his door step before he goes to work. Leela says

Kunj looks at the door, before getting up. Rubina asks where he was going and he says he will be right back. When he steps out. He sees twinkle walking to yuv steps and hesitant to knock on the door. She puts her arm down ready to leave the food and walk away, when kunj spoke " why don't you just knock. "

Twinkle surprise asks " why he was here and if he was stalking her"

Kunj thought about it" hmm, I have every right to be here. You don't own outside, or this stairs. Besides its about time I say hello to my neighbors, don't you think so" he smirks looking at the door.

." you wouldn't" she ays ready to ascape, but kunj grab her arm preventing her from leaving. He knock on the door while twinkle protest. When the door opend twinkle wish she could crawl under her blanket.  " yes?" Yuv says

Kunj smile " hello yuvraj, my name is kunj your friendly neighbor and this here is twinkle. We are going around getting to know our neighbor, isn't that right twinkle" he says now turning her around. She shyly nod, " anyway, here twinkle made this for you, sadly this Is the last one. I ate a mouth full earlier" he says nudging her to give the food.twinkle hesitantly gives the lunch box before looking away. Kunj smile he told yuv to try one since he's already awake. Yuv opened and try one, he told her it was good. So was the other boxes she leaves everyday.

This surprise her, " you know about those?" 

" of course, it wasn't hard to figure it out" he says 

" see, everything went well. Anyway, we should go now... Bye yuv" he says dragging twinkle who was still in a daze. She she kept mumbling he knows until they reached her door steps. Their she snapped out of it and glare at kunj. She scold him for ruining her plan, but stop when she saw yuv coming out later waving goodbye. She stops and wave happily. Kunj was laughing at her, she asks what's so funny and he says she was. He says seeing her so happy is so cute.

Twinkle glare at him and open her door. Kunj was about to enter when twinkle close the door in his face. He bang on the door calling her name, he told her he was just joking, but she didn't listen. Rubina shook her head , she asks why isn't kunji coming in. Twinkle told her not to say his name, before sitting down to eat. 

Elsewhere, kunj enters his house  he saw sid getting his suit case ready. Kunj asks where he was going he says roshni is in the hospital, she needs him. Kunj told him , not to waist time and to go.he thank him and step outside, once he was gone, kunj decides to find a job. He came across a fashion job. He smile thinking he can do it. He called and they told him to come. When he reached the place the lady told him wait for the boss. 

He waited and waited until he heard a familiar voice. He smile seeing twinkle. twinkle asks who it was trying to apply. Kunj raise his arm " I am" he says 

"This has got to be aproblem." 
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 4

Twinkle was irritated, normally she would be all nice to people, but kunj just has a way to make her angry. " what are you doing here?"

" isn't it obvious  I'm  here for an interview" he says with a smile

" do you even know anything about fashion and design" she asks

" of course,  look at my outfit choice, I'm  basically a walking fashion with this" he says standing and turning 

Twinkle told him, he can't work here, and he asks why, she says because he's  not serious.  Kunj says how can you sat that when you haven't seen what I can do. Twinkle says shes not gonna argue with him, and told him to leave. Kunj frown, but got up and leave anyway. Once he left, twinkle while signing papers heard some girls talking. They called her mean and other things. One girl went as far as to say no wonder she doent have a bf, shes no fun."

Twinkle tried not to let it get to her, she told them to get back to work and they quickly ran to their seat. It was later at night, when twinkle got home. She could hear, laughter, but it soon quiet down when she close the door. She walk to the living room and saw her mom and rubina, holding kunj, twinkle asks why he was here and kunj says " see aunty-ji thats how she was today, she said sone hurtful words to me"

Twinkle puts her jacket down, she cross her arms together frowning " i didnt, i just dobt want you to work their" she says

" why not beta?" Her mom says

" because kunj Is kunj" she says

Kunj walk up to her " what does that even mean"

Twinkle glares at him " it means you are not qualified, not fashion material, and not serious" she says challenging him

Kunj frown and move closer to her face " and what are you miss, obsess, if im just kunj then you are just twinkle, you will alway be lone, an your so plain. No one will go flr you dress like that, how did you become a fashion designer in the first place. They obviously, had bad judgment"  he says heated

Twinkle hurt and angry says " you ignorant jerk"

" if I'm  ignorant, your Selfish "

" then your irresponsible and childish" 

"How would you know that, you don't now me" kunj says

" your action speaks for itself " she says

" It takes one to know one" he replied 

Both parties we're,  turning red  out of anger, rubina tried to stop them, but they told her to o stay out of it. Both still glaring at one another " I hate you!!" They both scream before the opposite  way, kunj went back to sit with them and Twinkle went up stairs, but she came back stomping telling him this is her house and for him to get out. " fine I will, but I will be back for breakfast tomorrow " he says leaving

Twinkle opening the door screams " no your it" before slamming the door.  Leela told Twinkle she is being rude, and Twinkle says even her mother is turning against her. Leela says she's not, she just think Twinkle could have gave him a chance to prove himself. Rubina says " mam, your being unfair to kunj, what did he ever do to you". She says if he doesn't come back then she won't talk to her. Twinkle calls her name,  but Rubina ignores her and ran upstairs. 

Twinkle frown. She wonder if she should really give him a chance,  while thinking she finally made a  decision. The next day came by pretty fast, Twinkle was grabbing her coffee at the machine,  she grab it and look at the girls crowding kunj. They we're bombing  him with many questions, she could see kunj smiling happily and answering their questions. She  not like it, she wondered if it was good idea to hire him.

" so kunj are you single, do you want to go out later on" a girl asks, all the girls got quiet waiting for his response. He told the girls he's  single, and asks if she wants to go out with him" the girl blush and was about to reply when Twinkle walk their telling me to get back to work and stop fooling around. " come on Twinkle, I'm  just getting to know my coworkers" he says

" theirs a difference between flirting and being friendly,  kunj" she says walking towards his desk.

Kunj pretends to be surprise " I didn't now you know when someone is flirting " 

Twinkle scoff " I'm  not blind " she says stopping to look at him

" I was being pleasant,  wasn't I Tina" he says stopping a girl passing by,  Tina smile and says yes, Kunj says " Tina can you tell Twinkle to take a chill pill"

" take a chill pill yah" she says 

" thank you Tina" he says before she walk away

twinkle , glares at the girl while she was walking, saying very unpleasant things. Kunj says in his head, she's so cute.  He walk to her while she was distracted and remove her hair from the rubber band. This surprise her " what are y-" 

" you look better with your hair down" he says before going around his desk to sit down. Twinkle gave him his assinment before stomping away, when she reached her office, she look at herself in the mirror,  while thinking of what Kunj says. She touch her hair,  but quickly shook her head and sit down to design her new dress.

Kunj while looking over the file, smile. He wasn't stupid, he saw her looking in the mirror, he stop sming when he saw a figure of ramji.  " I know, I need to concentrate on my task, and stop fooling around" he says

He grab his phone and dialed a number, the person answered. " do you want to hang out later on?" He asks

" how did you get my number?" 

" I asked your mom, she was very expressive. I should visit  her more" he says

The person pause before saying " I'm  of  at nine, we can meet then " 

Kunj smile secretly, before hanging up. "OK let's get this party started" he says

To be continued... 

Preview

" what are you doing here" 

" you told me to meet you"

" this is where my store I'll be"

" this place is unsafe"

A building is being burnt, someone coupghs while crying for help. A men race into the fire to save that person. Who could it be, we won't know until next time. Cya

angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 5

Yuvraj was sitting near the grass, waiting. He check his time, but still the person he was waiting for wasn't here. " maybe I should go" he says, suddenly he heard a shout. He turn to see Twinkle, running towards him, she stops out of breath. " sorry I took so long?" She says confusing him

" what are you doing here?"

Twinkle confuse says " you send me a message saying to meet you "

" I never send you a nessage" 

" then if you didn't,  who did?"

Suddenly they both thought of one name, Kunj. Yuv told her since their all ready here, they might as well eat and walk around. Twinkle blush, and stutter,  she says OK and followed him. Meanwhile, Kunj sneeze while drinking his coffee,  Shana asks if everything was fine, he says yes. Elsewhere, They finally got to talk, it wasn't much  but it was progress. While they we're passing buildings, Twinkle eyes caught something. It was an old building,  near the bus station. The view was good for people to see it " this is perfect " she says

" what is?" Yuv ask

Twinkle just smile secretively, before walking pass it with Yuv hot on her trial.

The next day Twinkle and her coworkers we're standing outside,  watching the run down building.  " this is it, guys , this is where  the store will be" she says 

Kunj confuse says " this place is unsafe, you sure having a store here is a good idea"

" of course, It is. This is a good opportunity  to observe and analyze what people are into, and to see how I can improve  my line"

Twinkle open the door and told them to follow her.  " Twinkle, I don't think  this is the best way to run a business "

" Kunj, are you the boss here... no... so be quiet."

She look at each of them, before saying they have a lot of work to do. She showed them where things will be and how she already ordered  desk and cash register.  She says the tailor will be at the back in case someone wants a specific  item made or reajusted.  Once they measured and got what they needed, they left the building.  

" wow, look at that hottie" one guy says coming  closer To twinkle.  Kunj jokingly  says he doesn't see any sexy girl here, Twinkle hit him on the chest and he laughs.  The guy touch Twinkle hand,  making her uncomfortable, Twinkle told him to let go, but they only laugh. 

She look at Kunj asking for help, Kunj says " your the boss, you have everything  undercontroll " 

" what are you saying Kunj" she  nervously  said

" you said to be quiet, so I won't say  a word" 

The men smile happily,  before signaling  his friends  to surround them. Kunj stood their doing nothing,  the leader tease  her saying even her boyfriend  don't want  to help her. Kunj says " we're  not dating "

" that's even better yah" he says,  he pull Twinkle to him and told his friends  to take care of them. They smile with their weapons  , Twinkle told the guy to let Ger go, she kept struggling calling for Kunj.  One coworker grab her phone to call the police, but the guy throw a rock, hitting her in her hand. The girl drop the phone wincing  before backing away. Kunj wasn't  even paying then mind. He was just staring  at  where Twinkle was last scene. 

One guy teases him calling him names, he didn't like the fact that Kunj wasn't scared at all. He decides to attack the same time Twinkle came running  back. " I'm  sorry Kunj,  you we're right, this place is to dangerous " she scream,  the leader angry  told her he won't let her go this time.  Kunj smile saying " that's all I wanted to hear"

He grab one of the guys and twist his arm. Before switching legs to kick the next guy. He duck when the men swung  the weapon and jab  when he was open. He calls the leader a pig, before saying Twinkle must have did a number on him,  that means his not really tough since a girl can ascape. Him. The men angry attacks Kunj with a knife,  Kunj side step, blocking it with his hand. Twinkle felt guilty seeing his HanD  bleeding, she says his name, and he told her she can be emotional later. 

He told the guy, he drew blood from him. Now see how I draw blood from you " he jump in the air with his hand out before hitting him with his elbow.  The men fell on the floor, holding his nose. Kunj walk up tobhim, but the men move away,  before running. Once he was gone, he turn smiling asking Twinkle if she was all right,   but stop when he realize she was watching him with dreamy eyes. 

" hello,  Twinkle" he says snapping his finger 

She snap out of it and ask if he was OK, Kunj says yes. He look at the coworkers  asking if they we're good, they nod, but they soon surround Kunj calling him cool and complementing him for his bravery. They ask if his hand was OK, and one even touch his hand making tWinkle jealous.  Kunj laugh saying the wound isn't on deep, he will be fine. Twinkle  jealous cross's her arm, she says "he gets all flustered  with those girls, but when I ask him if he was OK he says I'm  being to emotional.  His so indifferent to me" she mumbles

Kunj look over at her direction, before smiling at her. They both had a moment, before it was ruined by the girls again. Twinkle clear her throat and told them they will leave for today. She says she already spent money on this place so they can't change the location. Surprise everyone protest,  Twinkle says they will have to hire some body guard or security. One of the girls said Kunj can do it, the other girls second that. 

Twinkle told them no, that Kunj already work in the brain storm team, so he cant do it. They all frown, Twinkle told them that will be all for now before leaving. While walking to her steps, Kunj stops her. Asking if this is a good idea, Twinkle says she invested to much on that place, she looks at Kunj hand before asking if he treated it. Kunj says not yet, Twinkle grab her water bottle open it before grabbing Kunj hand and pouring water on the wound. 

They both got electric  shock, but they ignore it. Even though Twinkle was done . She kept running the spot he got stab. Kunj felt very warm,  but he let it go. He asks if she was done and she says yes. She snap out of it and rip half of her dupatt and tie it on his hand. She told him, she was greatful for his help, but he shouldn't put himself in danger for a stranger.

Kunj says " your no stranger, but some one that came into my life"

Confuse Twinkle says " don't tell me your in love with me" she says making her heart stop for a second

Kunj smile " nope, I would never fall for a plain girl like you" he says, Twinkle upset squeeze his hand,  making him scream before going in her house. She ignore her mom  and daughter saying hi to her and March upstairs.  She puts her bag down and look at herself in the mirror.  " I'm  not plain, right?" She questioned  

She shook her head to get Kunj voice out of her head, before falling on her bed. She says " I will show him, whose plain " before falling asleep. 

DEAR, RAMJI

TODAY, MAMA was upset. I guess it had to do with our neighbor  Kunj. Lately  she's been acting weird, she no longer talk about yuv in the house.  Shes always complaining about Kunj, I just don't understand  her, if she hates him that much, why does she care what Kunj thinks so much. Please RAMJI, help mama,  she seems to be in trouble with her emotions, I don't even know if she likes yuvraj anymore.

When she finished  she puts it on the bowl before walking away,  Kunj while eating smiles  at Shana. She asks him why his smiling and he says she looks nice today.  She found it weird, but she didn't question it. Kunj says in his head this should be interesting  before grabbing his and shana plate to wash.

To be continued... 

Preview 

A building is on fire and someone  calls for help. A men race into the fire to save who ever it is.

All coworker gathered at the club,  ready to celebrate  for their store opening

" o m g, is that Twinkle?" 

" she is hot, yah"

" isn't it o late  to be dresiing up for Halloween" Kunj tease, making Twinkle mad.

" I dare you to seduce the first person that walks to the door" he says, Twinkle with confidence says OK, but she stops when she sees yuvraj walking in the club. 

" what's wrong,  cold feet"

Twinkle says if I do it then you have to dance with the girl that caught your eyes. Kunj told her no problem before walking to the bar
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter  6

It was another day, the newspaper boy throw the paper on the ground,  landing between two house's.  Leela walk to the paper to pick it up, only for Anita to grab it too. They both glare at one another, calling each other names. Lea calls her ugly, Anita scoff  and calls her a pig, they went at it for a while before they heard a voice. They both turn to see Kunj on his window. He told them they shouldn't fight, their both to pretty to nag, and if they continue like that they will start showing wrinkles.

Anita gasp, Leela says he's  right, they both smile at Kunj, Leela offers him breakfast, but Anita told him he doesn't have to eat her poison  food and for him to come to her house. Kunj laugh nervously ...  wondering if he should leave. Just then  the door opens.  Twinkle yell at them for being to loud in the morning. Yuv opens as well, he turn to see Twinkle and wave. Twinkle shly turn away to embarrased. She froze when she heard kun talk. " sleeping beauty nice outfit " 

Twinkle look down and turn red, after realizing what she was wearing.  She could hear Kunj laughing,  but she ignore him and walk in side slamming the door. Kunj laughing mumbles cute under his breath.  Few hours later, Twinkle left the house, when she reached the store. She grab a paint and gave it to all her workers.  She told them they can't just leave it to the construction  crew to do all the work. 

She told them to change and they all changed to white overall. Well except Twinkle. She was busy looking over documents. The coworkers  complain about her not doing anything, Kunj Thought it wasn't fair either. He shush them with his hand, and turn his music on. Their he puts the volume  all the way up, Twinkle surprise turn to shout at who ever did it, when she was hit with paint.

Kunj smile before apologizing,  he said he isn't see her their and he was just trying to make the place fun. Twinkle was beet red, she told him, the place is a working  place, it's not a place to goof around. Kunj sucked his teeth, he puts one hand on Twinkle shoulder while holding the brush with his other hand. " live a little Twinkle, your so boring, yah"

"Yeah mam, take a chill pill " rubina says walking in with her grandma.  Confuse Twinkle asks what they we're doing here, leela says Kunj invited them over to help  paint. Twinkle stares at Kunj, who was putting  paint on his brush. Twinkle pulled him aside asking if he's  gone crazy. Kunj says no, she says he had no reason to call her daughter out in this part of town., 

" relax twinkle, it's more fun when you have a lot of people to help out " he says, he move the brush makibg the paint hit twinkle in the face. He apoligized, and ran before twinkle explode.  Twinkle ran after him, with paint. Kunj tries making excuses about the paint on her face, twinkle calls him a list and throw the paint. Kunj ducks and it hits  leela. Leela laughs before saying this is war. 

She grabs the paint and tries to put it on twinkle, this allowed Kunj to run to the others. Twinkle ran around the hall trying to avoid her mom. She saw rubina calling her and walk up to her, she stops when she realize rubina had something  in her back  " my own daughter trying to betray me" she says

Rubina pulls out a paint gun,  twinkle asks where she got that,  and she says Kunj. Twinkle tricks her and ran, unaware of Kunj running away from his coworkers.  They both collide with each other, Twinkle hands on his chest while Kunj holding her shoulder,  they both look at one another ignoring their surrounding. Suddenly Kunj pulls her to him and hugs her tight. Twinkle was surprise when he turn around covering her with his whole body. 

She heard one of his coworker  curse before running  with a paint gun.  Which she made a note to ask Kunj about it. She looks at Kunj, who was just holding her. She was tempted to tell him to let go, but he says one minute,  that's all he needs. And so they staid like that, until they both heard the door open  they turn to see yuv walking in and staring at them.

Twinkle turned red. She quickly pushes Kunj and greets yuv.Kunj frown at first, but smile as well. It wasn't long before they all finished painting. Twinkle was happy the shop looks better from before she thank everyone before telling them they can go home.

Couple of weeks later, Twinkle store has been getting popular, everyone has been busy, no time for talking  it wasn't until the end of the week that Twinkle decides to celebrate  their accomplishment. She told them to meet at the club, they got the information  before leaving.  When the day came, they all we're seated at the v.I.p section.  Kunj was busy talking to the girls, while they wait for Twinkle. " what's taking her so long yay"

" I know, I'm  going  to go dance" one of the guys said

The other girl we're about to as well, until they stop mouth wide open. " is that Twinkle?" 

" she is hot, yay" one guy says

Everyone turn to look at the direction. To see a beautiful  girl wearing tight red dress with black pump heels.  She walked with confidence, flipping her hair from side to side. Some of the guys we're drooling while others whistle. She walk over to them before saying hi. Kunj was impressed ,  but he didn't show it. " isn't it to late to be dress up for halloween

Twinkle hearing this got mad, but she took a deep breath and calm down. She walk to the chair and sat down, Kunj was about to when three girls walk up to him. " hey sexy, care for a dance" one  said

"  yeah come" one girl said dragging him to the dance floor.

Kunj smile, he turn to Twinkle and said he will be back, before walking  happily  to the floor. Twinkle frown, from her seat she was boiling with jealousy.  She grab one of the cups and drank what ever was in their, Not knowing it was kunj. She kept staring at Kunj direction while drinking. " what's so special about those girls, their not even pretty." She mumbles 

Some guys walk to Twinkle,  and sat next to her. They tried flirting  with  her, but Twinkle ignore them. When she saw the girls putting  their hands on Kunj she drank some more. She turn to one of the guys asking if she was pretty. They said she's not pretty,  but gorgeous. Twinkle smirk, but frown once again,  she says then why is that silly desi dancing with those girls. The guys turn to look at Kunj, they told her not to worry about him, and have fun.

" fun?... right" she mumbles, when she saw one girl about to kiss Kunj, she pulls one of the guys to her and laugh out loud, while touching him. Grabbing Kunj attention, the guy didn't know what he said to make her laugh so hard, but he will go along. He touch her legs, while saying let's dance. Kunj seeing this excuse himself  and walk over to Twinkle who was a little drunk. 

" excuse me, she's taken" he says

The two guys stare at Kunj, ." Your her boyfriend? " 

" boyfriend,  is a little plain. I'm  her future husband. And you know how big that is. So I will give you three seconds  to leave, if you don't I will have to show you all the tricks I learn from the army to hurt people" he says smiling  while cracking his arm. 

The guys scared told him to relax. They we're just leaving, once they left Kunj sat next to Twinkle he asks if she was OK. Twinkle pouts and starts ranting  about Kunj, she says why he scared her friends. They we're having fun. " no Twinkle, they wanted to do more then dance " he says

" really, like what?" She says innocently, Kunj thought she looks cute, staring  at him with  her big eyes. Her mouth a little  open. Her hair messy from all the touch ups she did, and her skin looking smooth.  " this" he says pulling her for a kiss. 

It wasn't just any kiss, it was the kind of kiss that will blow your mind. Twinkle brain wasn't functioning, she has never been kissed like that. Ever since her husband died, I mean...yes Kunj kissed  her, but it was just pecks. This was a little different. If only she wasn't tipsy, then she wouldnt be kissing  sloppily.  

Kunj broke the kiss, and told her he will be right back. He walk to the bathroom and splash water on his face. He stare at himself, but stop when he felt pain in on his head. He held on to the sink, waiting for the pain to go away. " why, what is this" he says breathing hard.

Suddenly he got a call. With heavy voice he says hello, the voice told him, he broke a rule, and because  of that he has to face punishment. Kunj says he didn't break anything,  the voice says he is not pleased Kunj. You we're only suppose to complete your mission, but your doing the opposite. Now you will be punished.

Kunj tries to argue and plead, the voice staid quiet for a while before asking if he was in love. He told Kunj they know if he's  lying. Kunj nod, he says he likes her very much. The voice sadly says " you know we're  not  allowed  to love, Kunj what have you done" 

" I don't know how it happend, OK" 

The voice sigh " this is his finally decision,  now you will have to face whatevery comes at you"

Kunj sadly hangs up, before fixing himself.  He says this sucks, before heading out. He  walk to the bar,  and grab water before handing it to Twinkle. He smiles, and told her to drink. When she did, she realize it wasnnt just water, but something strong in their too. " thanks" she says feeling a lot better

" Kunj about the kis-"

" since we're  both not having fun, let's make a bet hmm" he says

" what kind of bet?"

" it's not extreme or anything. Its just to loosen you up"

TwinkLe thought  about it, before saying  OK. Kunj says it's simple " I dare you to seduce the first person that walks to the door" , Twinkle with confidence says no problem,  she stood up and told Kunj to watch and learn, but her confidence soon disappear  when she saw yuv.

Kunj smirk, he knew yuv would be the one. After all he called him. He sadly looks at Twinkle before smiling cokily. " what's wrong Twinkle,  cold feet" he says

"N..no way, I will do it, but you will have to dance with the girl that caught your eyes" she says

Surprise Kunj chuckles " done, no problem" 

Both parties look at one another determined. Neither backing down.

To be continued... 

Preview 

Twinkle drank a lot before making a move on yuv.  He spun her around  and she landed on Kunj.  They both had an eye lock, before Kunj dance around her, and Twinkle playfully hits him. She flip her hair while dancing,  making it hit Kunj before walking to yuv. Kunj watches her go,  heart pounding.  

" hey men are you OK"

" someone call an ambulance"

" what's wrong with him?"

" please don't say anything "

A building  is on fire, someone cries for help. A men race in to save that person, while people scream and cry for them.