Posted: 7 years ago
Just read that 4 teams are going for bcl international and Chandigarh Cubs isn't one of them. Kolkatta is going instead. W*F
Considering they're one of the strongest teams and finalists and have really popular players that is extremely not acceptable. Apparently this was chosen on popularity, so Kolkatta is more popular than Chandigarh [=D>]
i dont know about kolkata but chandigarh definitely deserves to go for international bcl
this is unfairšŸ˜”

we should ask about this bcl channel org

i guess this is coz  sharad is colors boy and none of the players from cc are colors boys

I don't  believe on popularity part coz rannvijay, bharati, karan  and anita are damn
yhm is no 1 or 2 in trps
Edited by devil_heart - 7 years ago
Originally posted by devil_heart

this is unfairšŸ˜”

we should ask about this bcl channel org

i guess this is coz  sharad is colors boy and none of the players from cc are colors boys

I don't  believe on popularity part coz rannvijay, bharati, karan  and anita are damn
yhm is no 1 or 2 in trps

More than sharadh bharti is more of a colors actor  ..

So maybe its not cx of that... 
Maybe cc players are more busy ... or something...but yes they are a very good team n deserved to be in International bcl :)
i think chennai players are also very busy  but they are coming in bcl international but not chandigarh?

shard's show is doing well plus colors give more importance to fictional leads than reality actors. Plus bharati shows except igt are not doing  that well
  I guess his team is going coz of show kasam plus its Ekta kapoor show and on colors
YHm is doing very well and is not new serial so no need of promotion
kolkata does not deserve this . More than kolkata ,    mumbai tigers coz they  won 2 group matches

Maybe kolkatta got chosen coz of the amount of Balaji actors and people close to Ekta are in the team. Ekta and her favourtism. 
Nivedita Basu, Shakti Arora, Sharad Malhotra, Sayantani, Hiten etc. 

Coz yes I agree CC deserves to be part of BCL Int. and if not them Mumbai coz they are a good team as well. 

No idea how CS will be able to cope coz many actors are quite busy and they are key players of the team. 
Edited by Vedika126 - 7 years ago
Anita of CC is also ekta s bestie.. karan patel being the most popular balaji actor ..  n many others... 
Shakti arora had a tiff wd balaji .. not sure but heard abt it ... idk ... i also wanted to see cc in bcl int.
But somehow i think this isnt the real reason fr cc not being selected.. :/ ..  
N kolkata babumushai ... uff..  this team .. i guess thy want some trps wth bol bachan drama... 
also drama quotient  which this team along with delhi can provide
chennai have sunny leone
the matches wont be telecasted anyway so im not really annoyed about this
Who the hell chooses d team I don't think its on popularity chakkr.th Cc deserve n will be along thm...
Highly corruption unfairr