Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
superb os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Arnav and Khushi's childhood fight made them realize their love for each other after their marriage...👏👏👏...loved how Khushi was jealous of Pooja and how she gave a good reply to her...😛😎...loved how Khushi sacrificed her love for Arnav...😉...last but not the least, loved how beautifully Arnav proposed to Khushi......loved it...❤️❤️❤️...thank u 4 pm...😃...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful dear...loved it
ASRlover13 thumbnail
bacchiii...!!! u r the best yaar..muaahh..the os was indeed awesome yaar...👏👏👏
that too arshi proposal...my my my!!! u know something...this os is really close to my heart as the person who written it is inside my heart..😳😳😳
dekha ur sh is started writing poems n all..😆😆
i know ur reaction now *what the* hey na??🤣

ok enough of my blah blah
coming to the os...
when arnav pushed kushi at lake..i was like..what the..!! arnavji how dare u??😡😡
but baccha's r like that nah *dekha i too have brain*😃😃
and the marriage...my my my..!! bacchi tons of kisses for u for that FORCED MARRIAGE..i just enjoyed it...😃😃😃
wen someone teases khushi i just thought to enter ur story and slap her hardly..!!😡😡
but arnav reaction..😳😳 khushi meri patni hai...yipeee!!! arnavji love u for this(nah i already loves him..not more than u bacchi...😉)
then that beast kissed my arnav..😡😡(i myself not kissed him how dare she?? i'm just kidding don't start ur lectures😆) close that mouth..!!
back to story..
but my arnavji hey na?? a handsome,loyal,gentle!! ok ok no more drooling..he gives a correct lesson to her..!!
know something ah bacchi..!! i was clapping my hands wen he yells at her..(proving i'm a pagli)
my khushi is not bad..kya bathe?? main kkgsr hoon..yeh ladki wala beast suna tum?? yeh kkgsr hai..enter this in ur brain..huhh😉
but wen khushi signs the divorce paper..i was happy..koi problem nahi hai arnavji i'm here for u..🤗(omg my angel is here with a gun in her hand..don't shoot me bacchi..😆)
but finally my arnav aagayi..i'm little bit sad too😭😭..(u know it)😉
the proposal  was like what the..!! u r right bacchi..while reading the whole os the word which escapes frm my mouth oftenly is what the..!!
wat a os yaar?? none can right like this nah..u r really a great writer and actress too..u easily fooled me yaar..😲😲
being a fool i was thinking the whole day..y angel asked like that??n this?? *such a tubelight i'm*
finally the ending part is really awesome yaar...i'll study well yaar..👍🏼
awww me talked to khushi..yipee!! but i'll be very happy..if it is my arnavji..!!😳😳*accha baba i won't say pinky promise*
finally giving the biggest cmnt ever as ur wish..!! huh..my hands r paining..but its nothing compared to u..the girl whom i love a lot in the recent days..and was mad wen she is offline..hum sahi hai hum sach mein tumse pyaar karte..ok no senti...
btw thanksss a lottt for the os yaar as i said before i can't say just thank u for wat u did...
the best gift i ever had..wish i could have met u before...and i'm really proud to have a sister like u..rising collar...sachii angel wen i seen ur gifts my mouth turned into a big O shape..i was like..yeh sab humare liye..jolly!! jolly!! jolly!! if u beleive me or not i cried right at the moment wen i saw everything that u gift for me.!! wen everyone seems selfish to me..u r really unique bangaram...ok enough of my praises..
bacchi its 1:20 now will really ghost came??🤢i know wat u will say(a ghost is scared for another ghost..lol)
hehehe finally i'm going..just to my bed..i'm not gud at expressing my feelings..but still saying lovve u a lottt yaar🤗🤗
my angel aka my bacchi aka my pyaari akka..😳😳
u asked me once nah y i named u as angel??
coz angel have to be called as angel alone...🤣
expected something nah?? hehehe after all i'm nautanki hey na??😉
love ya..muaahhh i don't care if it is public n all...love u a lottt muaahhh a tight hug for u..more than yesterday..🤗🤗🤗

shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely Os...
written beautifully
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS

christi002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful os... cute arshi couple... loved the ending, their patch up(getting together)..👍🏼 loved it
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
iNSTEAD of forced marr gud that u named it as KATAYAM KALYANAM.it was a nice change.Whe they were kids Arnav tried 2 push khushi in2 d lake due 2 jealousy without knowing how serious it is.khushi still held grudges against him 4 that.but arnav regretted it.khushi had 2 do forced marr with him.tho she was angry with him she was impressed with his bridal looks.cool.khushi cud't apologize 2 him as he kept a cold war bcz of her anger 4 him.shameless pooja's entry made khushi think of going away.but arnav's confession made her confess her luv too n they united 4ever.very cute