ARSHI NEW OS : KATAYAM KALYANAM

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected WOME-QHRX-3XVD-M69W

Disclaimer:

The concept and scenes of my stories are completely my creations and belong to me.All of my work has been copyrighted by the copyright law and cannot be reproduced or even POST on any public site[fb,blog etc]or other forums without my written permission.

Do not steal my work for any personal or commercial usage without my permission.I donot permit any one to change the names of characters of my writings to replace them with other soaps actors in their stories or any where else.

Respect the hard work of writers and stop Plagiarism!!!

***IGNORE TYPOS/MISTAKES***

ARSHI OS : KATAYAM KALYANAM [FORCED MARRIAGE]

khushi:"No no no...How many times should I say no amma? I don't want to marry him!!!"she yelled.
garima:"khushi...please once hear me..."
khushi:"No amma...once I said no means...it's no only...I won't change my decision"
Just then shashi came into khushi's room...
Shashi:"khushi...get ready fast...naresh uncle is on his way with his family.They might be here at any moment."
khushi:"appa[Dad] why don't you understand my feelings? I don't like him.I don't want to marry him"she pleaded him and started crying.
shashi:"khushi...why don't you understand our situation? Did you forget when we are in problems it's Naresh who helped us when we are about to lose our house and our shop...They didn't ask to repay the money they gave us when we are in need...Instead they asked your hand for their only son ARNAV"
"Naresh my best childhood friend is always there with me in all my hard times.He never asked anything.So I couldn't deny this marriage proposal"
khushi:"appa I know that naresh uncle is very nice person...he is my favourite uncle but his son ARNAV god...he is too arrogand...Did you forget what he done at my childhood?"

Naresh and his family came to tamil nadu for summer vacations.He lives at LONDON.He runs many businesses at LONDON and was very rich person.
He has a childhood best friend named SHASHI.They both studied at same school.
Shashi is from middle class while Naresh is from rich family.

Naresh:Shashi...shashi...where are you man? See who came..."
Garima:"Naresh anna[Brother] aarti anni[Brother wife] how are you?"
Arti:"We are fine garima.How are you?"
Garima:We are fine.When did you all come to India?"
Naresh:"Just today.We went to home for getting freshup and directly we came here.Where is my best buddy???"
Garima:"He has some work to be done so he went out...anna anni have a seat...I'll come just now"
Garima:"Arnav babu[beta/son]...How are you?"
Arnav:"I'm fine aunty..."
Garima:"Ok I'll come just now"she said and left to kitchen.
Just then khushi came along with her friends.
khushi:"Hahaha I said na no one can defeat me"
Anitha:"Ha I agree that..."
[Arnav is 15 years old and khushi is 10 years old]
Priya:"khushi you are really great.Since 2 years you are the state champion in CHESS here."
The trio didn't notice who are there at living room.
Naresh:"Wow khushi...you are state champion...I'm proud of you my little prince"he said for which khushi turned at the side she heard voice.
khushi:"mama...atha...How are you both?"she asked and hugged them
[MAMA=MOTHERS BROTHER
ATHA=MOTHER BROTHER'S WIFE
Since childhood khushi heard her mom calling Naresh as anna.So she started calling him as mama]
Arti:"We are fine khushi...You say how are you?"
khushi:"suoer duper awesome"
"Hey arnav...how are you?"
Arnav:"I'm fine."he said and started playing games in his mobile and ignored her which hurted khushi but she too ignored him.
Just then shashi entered into home and was surprised to see naresh.
Shashi:"Naresh...Arti...how are you both? Arnav you too came...God knows how long we all didn't meet and I was waiting to meet u all"
All had spent gala time while garima and khushi served breakfast.
Naresh:"Khushi...you know what arnav too plays chess.Why don't you both play infront of us?"
khushi:"I'm ready mama"
Arnav:"Dad...seriously now you want me to play chess...!!!"
khushi:"Can't you hear properly? or are you scared as you will get defeated by me?"she asked.
Arnav:"Me scared!!! No way...ok lets play the game"he said and they both started playing chess.
khushi is playing well and arnav is getting tensed seeing her moves.Finally khushi won the game.All praised khushi while arnav got jealous seeing his parents praising khushi.
Arnav:"Khushi now that you have won won't you give a treat?"
khushi:"Ofcourse I'll...come with me"she said and took him out.
"Will you play with our friends?"
Arnav:"Ofcourse"
khushi introduced arnav to her friends.All started playing.They are playing near a lake.Arnav deliberately pushed khushi into lake.
khushi knows swimming but she pretended that she don't know swimming and screamed for help.
By the time arnav pushed her into lake her friends left to their homes.So except arnav no other one was there to save her.
Arnav laughed seeing her screaming for help and left.khushi saw him laughing and leaving.She understood that he intensionally pushed her into lake.She swimmed and reached steps to climb up.
khushi didn't go to home.She sat at her favourite spot thinking why arnav is being arrogant with her.
It's getting late at evening but still khushi didn't reach home for which all got tensed.

Naresh:"Arnav where is khushi?"
Arnav:"How would I know dad?"
Arti:"What??? Isn't you both went out for a treat? You returned but she didn't...where is she? How can you come leaving her alone?"
Shashi:"I'll go and find her"
Naresh:"Wait I too will come"
Just then a man came to their house.
Man:"Shashi ji just now my wife said that a boy pushed khushi into a lake and left.After that by the time my wife went to lake khushi is missing"
garima:"What??? A boy pushed khushi into lake...!!! Who might done this? She didn't have any enimies..."
Man:"My wife said he is tall and white in colour.He wore red shirt and blue jeans."
All turned towards arnav and glared.
Arnav:"oh no..."
Naresh:"What the hell was this arnav?"he yelled.
Arnav didn't reply.
Arti:"I won't forgive you for what you did to khushi arnav"
Naresh and shashi left insearch of khushi while garima was crying and aarti was consoling.
Arnav left the home insearch of khushi.At first he was happy as khushi is in trouble but as time is passing his fear got increased as khushi isn't coming home.He asked her friends where she might be and he went to her favourite spot.
He got relieved seeing her alive and safe.He went near her and called her "khushi..." softly for which she got frightened hearing a sound suddenly.
khushi:"why did you come here? Don't you want me to be alive? You stupid ... I know you are rude arrogant and was jealous as everyone are praising me.I thought you didn't like me and will hate me.I didn't think you would stoop soo low that you tried to kill me arnav.I won't ever forgive you for what you have done today.I HATE YOU"she said and left leaving arnav.
Arnav was shocked hearing khushi's words.Then he realized what he has done in his anger.He got scared thinking what might be result of what he done."khushi might have died due to my stupidity.God where did my manners go? I should apologize her"he thought and left.
By the time arnav reached shashi house all are taking care of khushi.
khushi didn't say what happened but got to know that all knew what happened.
Naresh and arti apologized shashi and garima for arnav's behaviour.
Arnav triend to talk with khushi but she ignored him and left to her room saying she isn't interested in talking with him.

Present :

[ARNAV IS 25 YEARS OLD...KHUSHI IS 20 YEARS OLD...]

Shashi:"khushi...I know arnav tried to kill you.But he didn't really mean to kill you.He has changed now khushi.He used to call everyday to apologize you.He never left a chance to meet you when he comes to INDIA but you ignored him.
Arti talked with me.She said he has changed a lot and now he wants to marry you.He said that he won't marry any other girl other than you.You know na aarti atha was waiting for seeing arnav's marriage.Please khushi...listen to us"
khushi:"Appa but..."
Garima:"Enough khushi...Till now we heard what you said.We respected your decisions in studies and everything.We fulfilled our duty well.Now it's your time to fulfill your duty by hearing to us and respecting our decision as our daughter."
shashi:"yes khushi...see they are still feeling guilty for arnav's behaviour...After that incident they didn't even come to INDIA till now.It's only arnav who used to come that too for apologizing.Now if you refuse to this proposal they will feel hurt and you will be the reason for that."
Garima:"If you won't marry arnav he won't marry any other girl and all naresh anna and aarti anni's dreams will be collapsed.Do you like that khushi?"
"How much they both love they had showered on you and in return will you just give them sorrow?"
khushi:"Enough...I can't hear any more.OK I'm agreeing for marriage"she said while tears are flowing from her eyes.

After Few Days...

Arnav tried to meet khushi as he didn't have a look at her since few years and he is desperate to see her and apologize her but she didn't meet him making silly excuses.

MARRIAGE DAY :

khushi is getting ready for marriage.Garima aarti and khushi's friends were helping khushi in getting ready.

Anitha:"Hayee my dear khushi you are looking gorgeous in this red lehenga"
Priya:"Ha I think arnav will faint lookin at your beauty"
Anitha:"No no he won't faint as he know that if he faint he can't perform marriage rituals"
khushi:"I wish he faints and marriage getts called off"

Wedding Rituals...

On the day of the wedding, Mangala Snaanam takes place, as per which the bride and the groom take purifying bath. Before the bath, oil and haldi-kumkum are applied to them. Another interesting ritual is Kashi Yatra, wherein the groom threatens everyone to leave for Kashi and lead a life of ascetic. He is stopped by the bride's father, who promises to give his daughter to her. After this, the groom heads towards the mandap, where he meets the bride.

Then the exchange of garlands takes place between the bride and the groom. This is followed by the Oonjal ritual, wherein the couple is seated on a swing and given milk and banana to eat. Rice balls are used to prevent them from evil eye. This is followed by Kanyadaanam, in which the bride's father gives away his daughter to the groom. After this, Muhurtum ritual takes place wherein the groom ties mangalsutra and puts vermillion to the bride. Subsequently, they take seven rounds and seven vows around the sacred fire called Saptapadi.

Post Wedding Rituals...

After the wedding, both the families exchange gifts with each other. This is called Sammandhi Mariyathai. After all the wedding ceremonies are over, the bride leaves with her husband for her marital home. Here, she is welcomed by her new family with the traditional aarti. This is known as Grihapravesham. In the evening, the Reception party takes place, which is an informal event. The guests meet the newly wed couple and give them blessings. This is followed by sumptuous dinner.

NIGHT :

Arnav is waiting in room while khushi was pushed into room.She is in a white saree with simple makeup and a glass of milk in her hand.

khushi was feeling nervous.She went near a table and place glass of milk on table.She didn't properly look at arnav fromm the time all marriage rituals started as she isn't interested.

Arnav was mesmerized by khushi's beauty.He is staring at her.

Arnav was stepping towards khushi while khushi is stepping back.She collided with a wall.She saw arnav nearing her so she turned aside and was going away while arnav blocked her way by placing his hand on wall.she turned another side and was about to leave but he did same block her way.

She tried to push him away but he is too strong than her so she couldn't.

Arnav:"khushi look at me"he said but she ignored him and looked away.
He raised her chin with his hand and made her look at him.It's then she saw his handsome cute face.
khushi:"Is he the same arnav I saw at childhood?"she thought"God he is just like a prince in this attire"
Arnav and khushi both shared an eyelock.
khushi:"Arnav leave me"she said.
Arnav felt glad hearing her soft voice.
Arnav:"What if I won't leave you?"
khushi:"I'll scream for help"
Arnav:"Ok then scream.All will think that we both started enjoying our relationship"
khushi:"oh no...I forgot that"she murmured for which arnav started laughing.
khushi:"Are you happy now? You finally got what you want."
Arnav:"What are you saying?"
khushi:"You hate me...You don't like seeing me happy...That's the reason you married me so that you can torture me...and kill me one day"
Arnav:"Enough"he yelled angrily for which she got scared.
"Are you mad khushi? Why aren't you getting over at that childhood incident? I tried to apologize you as I realized my mistake. You are punishing me and torturing me by not talking with me and not forgiving.I was rude with you so I want to rectify it.I'M SORRY KHUSHI...PLEASE FORGIVE ME..."
khushi:"oh stop it arnav.These words dosen't suit you.At first you will talk like a prince and after that you will turn out to be a beast.I HATE YOU...can you hear that? I DON'T EVEN WANNA SEE YOUR BLOODY FACE...STAY AWAY FROM ME"
Arnav:"khushi...please don't say that.I want you in my life.I like you khushi...a lot..."
khushi:"But I hate you and don't want to be in your life.
YOU KNOW WHAT IF I WAS GIVEN A OPTION TO EITHER MARRY YOU OR DIE...I WOULD PREFER TO DIE THAN MARRYING YOU"
Arnav:"Then why the hell on earth did you marry me?"he yelled
khushi:"Because I was forced to marry you.MY AMMA AND APPA EMOTIONALLY made me agree to marry you "she yelled.
Arnav:"You mean this is a KATAYAM KALYANAM[FORCED MARRIAGE] for you? And you don't like that"
khushi:"YES...!!! I hate you arnav than any one in this world.I don't wish to see your face even at my last breath of my life"she said for which arnav's heart broken into million pieces.All his dreams he built with khushi smashed in a secound.
His ego got hurt and the same RUDE ARROGANT ARNAV beast returned into him.
He twisted khushi's arm and pressed it harder making khushi wince in pain.
Arnav:"khushi even a criminal is forgiven after giving punishment for his crime.I had gone through lot of pain after hurting you.I had enough of my punishment.Till this moment I wanted your forgiveness but now I don't want as you don't deserve for apologising.You aren't that sweet cute innocent khushi.You have changed a lot.And now that you hurted me literally see I'll make your life hell.I thought to treat you like a princess but no you don't deserve that you just deserve to be punished and treated badly"he said and left leaving khushi alone.
khushi fell down on her knees and started crying on her fate.She realized that he has changed by the way he talked but now it's too late.She had hurted him literally.she has behaved like a immature girl,a fool."
"Now it's time for me to apologize him for my rude behaviour."she thought and waited for him whole night but he didn't come.she fell asleep.
By the time she woke up she didn't find him.She got ready and went to living room.She got relieved seeing arnav having breakfast with their family.
khushi greeted everyone.she too had breakfast.she tried to talk with arnav but he started ignoring her.But he acted nicely infront of their family.
Each time he ignored her she felt like someone pinched her heart.It's then she understood how he felt each time she ignored him.
Each day passed by her pleading him for forgiveness and he being stubborn not giving any care to her pleadings.He thought she's planning something to hurt him.

After few weeks Arnav along with his family left to LONDON.
It's first time for khushi visiting LONDON.She felt scared at aeroplane as it's first time for her travelling in that.
Arnav understood that she is scared and nervous so he placed his arm on her arm which reduced her nervousness.
But he didn't utter any word.He is too silent.His silence is killing khushi.

LONDON :

After reaching london arnav got immersed in looking at his business ignoring khushi completely.
He saw khushi crying at nights as she is missing her parents and he too is ignoring her.All the time he sees at khushi's crying face he used to get hurt than her.But when he try to reach and console her all her words used to echo in his mind.

YOU KNOW WHAT IF I WAS GIVEN A OPTION TO EITHER MARRY YOU OR DIE...I WOULD PREFER TO DIE THAN MARRYING YOU"
khushi:"Because I was forced to marry you.MY AMMA AND APPA EMOTIONALLY made me agree to marry you "she yelled.
Arnav:"You mean this is a KATAYAM KALYANAM[FORCED MARRIAGE] for you? And you don't like that"
khushi:"YES...!!! I hate you arnav than any one in this world.I don't wish to see your face even at my last breath of my life"she said

Naresh and aarti sensed that something is wrong between arnav and khushi.
So they planned to send arnav and khushi to honeymoon.But arnav refused to go saying he has important business meetings.
They said arnav to take khushi out for weekend.As they forced arnav too much he acepted.
He took her to a famous restaurent where his dad reserved a table for them.
It has an awesome view from their table.
Arnav ordered food without asking khushi what she likes to have.They both silently had dinner.
She said she wanted to spend some more time as there the atmosphere is cool and romantic.She has seen many young couples spending time happily and she felt sad as arnav isn't even looking at her.
Just then arnav's new client Mr.Satish Malhotra has came there along with his daughter Miss.Pooja Malhotra.She is young and pretty.
Satish:"Hello Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.It's Nice meeting you here"
Arnav:"Hi Mr.Satish Malhotra."he said and both shook hands.
Satish:"By the way she is my daughter Pooja Malhotra.Pooja he is Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.CEO of AR ENTERPRISES"
Pooja:"Hi Mr.Raizada.Nice to meet you"
Arnav:"Hi Miss Malhotra.Glad to meet you"he said and both shook hands.Pooja got attracted to arnav.She is staring him from the moment they met him.khushi observed the way pooja is looking at arnav.she felt uncomfortable.
Arnav and satish were discussing about their business.
Satish:"Mr.Raizada I forgot to ask who is she?"he asked pointing towards khushi.Arnav was about to say but stopped as pooja interrupted.
Pooja:"I think she is his friend dad.Am I right Arnav?"
Arnav was about to say but he left as he got a call.khushi felt hurt as he didn't say anything and left.
Pooja's friend Renu came there and they both started chit chatting.Satish got a call and left.
Renu:"Hey look at her how she is...and her way of dressing"she said and laughed.
Pooja:"Yeah...She wore saree.God she is too shy.Don't know how she became friend of Arnav"
Renu:"Arnav...You mean ASR?"
Pooja:"Yes...what happened"
Renu:"OMG...U met him.He is the most young hot business tycoon"
Pooja:"Yup he is young,handsome and hot.I want to marry him"she said loudly for which khushi glared at her.
khushi:"shut up..."she yelled.
Pooja:"what happened?"she asked as she and her friend were scared now.
khushi:"Do you know who I'm? I'm Mrs KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.WIFE OF MR.ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.Don't dare to think of marrying my husband.And what you both were commenting on me? Ha? Now tell me...About my dressing style.Pooja I feel pity for you.You are an Indian.But you don't know our traditions.And didn't your parents teach maneers on how to behave with strangers? Leave it I don't think you know meaning of manners.Before Arnavji saying what relation he has with me you assumed what you want and building up dreams.ok you assumed I'm his friend.Is this the way you behave with any one else friends? Shame on you."she said.
Arnav and satish were shocked listening khushi's words.
Satish went near khushi and apologized for pooja's behaviour.
Satish:"Mrs khushi Arnav singh Raizada nice to meet you.Arnav didn't say that he was married.Anyways please calm down.Ok I got to know that here there is a theater where our indian films are getting played.Now there is a show after half an hour.We are planning to go for a movie.Would you and arnav too join us?"he asked polietly.
Just then arnav came near khushi.
Arnav:"No thanks Mr.Malhotra.We'll leave"
Pooja:"Please Mr.Raizada come with us.I'm sorry Mrs.khushi Raizada for behaving like that.Please apologize me.I won't think you apologized if u both don't come with us"
khushi:"It's ok"she said.khushi was upset for what happened.Arnav felt sad.
All went to theater.Arnav and khushi sat side by side.At other side of arnav Pooja sat. She kept touching arnav intentionally for which arnav felt uncomfortable.He left that place saying he need to attend a call.
After few minutes pooja too went out.
During intermission khushi thought arnav would come but he didn't come.Again movie started but khushi was feeling tensed so she went outside hall insearch of arnav.There she saw pooja kissing arnav on lips.Arnav's back was faced to khushi.
Pooja looked at khushi.So she left arnav and ran inside the theater.Arnav was shocked at pooja's behaviour.
Pooja smiled evilly and gave hi-5 to renu
Pooja:"Our plan was successful.I suddenly kissed arnav when I saw khushi coming towards us.Otherwise how dare she is to yell at me and insult me infront of public?"
khushi felt hurt seeing arnav and pooja kissing each other.She left the theater.She didn't talk with arnav.Arnav didn't know that khushi was there at that time.He thought she is enjoying movie.khushi took a cab and left to her house.
Arnav was angry due to pooja's behaviour.He warned pooja to be in her limits.
Arnav:"Mr.Satish Malhotra.Please teach your daughter some manners and limits.First she mis behaved with my wife and now she misbehaved with me by kissing me."
"You Miss.Pooja don't you feel shame on kissing some one else husband? Shame on you. I'm warning you if once again you misbehave with anyone like this I won't spare you"
"Mr.Satish I'm warning you.If you won't keep your daughter in limits from now,I won't hesitate in cancelling our deal"he said and went inside theater to find khushi but she is no where to be seen.He was scared.He searched for her but didn't find her.He called her but she didn't pick his call.
Arnav reached house and searched for khushi.Finally he found her at terrace.
Arnav:"What the? khushi you are here? I was searching you like a mad person and you are here enjoying the cool breeze?"he yelled but didn't get any response.
khushi didn't talk with him and left to her room and slept.She cried silently.She mistook that kiss.She thought that arnav is liking pooja and is hating her.That's the reason he kissed her.
If he doesn't like me and hate me.If he wants some other girl in his life then it's his wish.I'm not strong enough to bear more pain.Till this day I have hope that he'll understand my feelings.But no he didn't and I think now it's no use to expect anything from him.I'll do what he wants now.she thought and slept.
Arnav got angry at khushi's behaviour.Next day she totally ignored him.
She didn't give him coffee.She didn't show her face whole day.she ignored him at dinner too.At night she slept at guest room.

Next Day :

Arnav thought that he is being too rude to her.He realized that he is behaving like her.Once he tried to apologize but she didn't hear and now she is trying to apologize and rectify her mistake but I'm ignoring.This is wrong.He thought.Now I should give her a chance.I want to start my relation with khushi happily once again.He thought to talk with her.
He opened his cupboard to take his clothes but was shocked as khushi's accessories were missing.He went to guest room but there also she isn't there.He searched whole hose at last he got to know that khushi left to INDIA.
He found a letter near his pillow.

"Arnavji...I know that at our first night what I talked is wrong.In fact that day itself I realized that I shouldn't have talk to you like that.
I'm sorry for that.If only I have a doremon with me I would have use his time machine and change everything...But as I don't have I can't change any thing.
When I was coming to LONDON I thought you will change and forgive me.I thought you want sometime.But now after seeing you kissing another girl,I understood that you don't care me and don't want me in your life.You hate me and I deserve that.
That's why I'm giving what you wanted from me...Divorce...You can find those papers at your study table.I have signed them if you too sign them then we can legally be seperated.And you can marry whom you LOVE.
If possible please forgive me for times I troubled you...From now I won't show my face to you for ever.I'm going far away from you...Be happy...Bye and take care...!!!"
He saw the divorce paper that has khushi's signs.Tears rolled down from arnav's eyes.

Naresh and aarti don't know about this divorce.They thought that khushi is just visiting INDIA to meet her parents.Arnav didn't tell anything to them and he went to INDIA.

INDIA

khushi:"Appa...Amma...how are you both?"
Garima:"khushi...why didn't you say you are coming here?we are fine how are u and arnav babu?"
khushi:"We are fine amma"
They had talked for sometime.She said that she was missing them so she came here for few days.
Next day arnav reached khushi's house.khushi was shocked to see arnav there.
Arnav said that he too was missing garima and shashi so he too came to visit them.When khushi came he said he was busy so didn't come with khushi.

Arnav too khushi to her favourite spot.

Arnav:"khushi...do you remember? This is the same place where few years back you said YOU HATE ME...and I saw anger in your eyes at that time.But now you are not yelling at me and that anger got vanished some where"
khushi:"Why did you come here arnavji? Now we are divorced.You don't have any right on me now.So don't think to hurt me more"
Arnav:"Who said that we are divorced?"
khushi:"What do you mean?"
Arnav:"These stupid papers...Do you think these can seperate us??? Even if so first I should sign to get divorce na"
khushi:"Didn't you sign those?"
Arnav:"Have a look at those by yourself"he handed those papers.
khushi felt glad seeing papers weren't signed.She found a small paper among those papers.

"khushi...At childhood I used to be rude and arrogant.Don't know why but after the incident I pushed you into lake I had changed a lot.The rude and arrogant in me had died when you said that YOU HATE ME.And a new arnav was born in me.A kind nice arnav.Thats why I didn't leave chance to apologize you.While trying to apologize don't know when but I fell in love with you.That's why I wanted to marry you.I didn't know that you don't like me and you were forced to marriage.When you told that it's katayam kalyanam for you then I got to know about that you were forced to marriage.
And your words that you said that night...you remember?

khushi:"YES...!!! I hate you arnav than any one in this world.I don't wish to see your face even at my last breath of my life"she said 

Those words had killed the nice arnav in me and returned that rude arnav.I became sooo mad by your words that I felt to commit suicide other than being alive and seeing hatred towards me in your eyes.I was sooo confused at my feelings for you and I started being rude with you.
When I searched foe you at theater and you were no where seen I felt like my breath will stop if I won't see you.When pooja insulted you I felt like punching her face.It's she who forced to kiss.I didn't want to kiss her.She suddenly pulled me and kissed.After that I had warned her to stay away from me.
When I saw you at terrace I was relieved.I felt like I was edge to die and was saved.You are my LOVE AND LIFE khushi.
I LOVE YOU...Please don't again leave me ever...please...if you will leave me that will be the last day of my life...!!!"

Arnav took out bunch of rose flowers and sat on his knees and proposed her
"I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...ARE YOU READY TO FORGIVE ME AND START A NEW LIFE WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE TO SPEND REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH ME?"
khushi:"Yes...I LOVE YOU TOO arnav..."she said and took those flowers.
Arnav took out a box and handed it to khushi.She took and was surprised to fing two platinum A K lettered rings.
Arnav took A lettered ring and slipped it into khushi's ring finger and khushi took K ring and slipped it into arnav's ring finger.
Arnav cupped khushi's face and started showering kisses on her face.Finally he kissed on her lips.They shared lip lock for long time till they needed a break to breath.

ANITHA:"WOW...AREN'T THEY BOTH CUTE?"
PRIYA:"YEAH..."
GAYATHRI:"WHAT YOU GIRLS ARE DOING HERE?"
ANITHA:"USH...LOOK AT THEM..."
GAYATHRI:"YOU NAUGHTY STUPID GIRLS...GIVE THEM SOME PRIVACY...COME WITH ME...DON'T YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY?"
ANITHA:"WAIT AKKA[DI] I CAME HERE TO INVITE KHUSHI FOR MY BIRTHDAY...BUT SHE WAS BUSY NOW SO THOUGHT TO INVITE WHEN SHE GETS FREE"
GAYATHRI:"BACHI...CAN'T YOU SEE THEY ARE NEW COUPLE AND WERE...LEAVE IT...I'LL INVITE HER YOU GO AND GET READY...DON'T YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE BY CUTTING CAKE?"
ANITHA:"YUP BUT SEE AKKA ISN'T THIS INTERESTING TO WATCH SOMETHING ROMANTIC?"
GAYATHRI:"USH...BACHI YOU ARE SMALL KID AND BEHAVE LIKE THAT...PRIYA PLEASE HELP HER TO GET READY"
PRIYA:"YEAH GAYATHRI...ANI COME WITHME"by saying this she dragged anitha to her home.
ANITHA:"WAIT A MINUTE...AKKA WILL I TOO GET A HUSBAND LIKE ARNAVJI?"
GAYATHRI:"YEAH SURE DEAR...BUT AT RIGHT TIME...NOT NOW...TILL THAT TIME STUDY WELL BACHI..."she said and the trio started laughing.

At other side ARNAV and KHUSHI were romancing...

THEIR NEW LOVE LIFE HAS BEGUN AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY FOR EVER...!!!

HEY ANITHA...!!!
THIS IS YOUR SURPRISE GIFT DEAR...!!!

Piranthe naal nalvaaltukal...πŸ€—

HAHAHA WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE IF I SAY THAT I BUILDED UP THIS STORY WHEN ANITA SAID SHE LIKES FORCED MARRIAGE OF ARSHI AND I THOUGHT TO WRITE AN OS ACCORDING TO HER LIKE...I WAS THINKING TO WRITE AN OS AND THAT TITLE I WANTED TO NAME IN TAMIL...I TOOK HER HELP IN USING TAMIL WORDS...!!!
WHILE STARTING OS I WAS LIKE GOD WHAT SHOULD I WRITE BUT WHILE TYPING MY BRAIN GOT ACTIVE AND SEE I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN WRITING...!!!
ANI DEAR HOPE YOU LIKE THIS GIFT FROM YOUR LOVELY SISTER...
I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...!!!

HEY FRIENDS PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FELT BY READING THIS OS...!!!
FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ONE WORD COMMENTS...PLEASE COMMENT BRIEFLY...WHICH MAKES WRITERS HAPPY...!!!
PLEASE HIT AND LIKE...!!!

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected WOME-QHRX-3XVD-M69W
Edited by ipkkndkasr - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0913155 thumbnail
Aweome amazing update can't wait for more osπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†tooo good loveddd it awesome plz con soon thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful os loved it thank you for pm.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing story.. loved it πŸ˜Š
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great short story 
I like the ending so much and i also love the characters of Arnav and khushi
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
superb OS
ohhh young Arnav was a right wee bratty teen
but khushi missing made his grow up
wow 10 yrs he was trying to apologise but being ignored
shows he was determined
khushis parents I didn't think did right by emotionally blackmailing khushi but all turned out ok
after few spat n that night s**t pooja
loved Arnav note n confession
had to laugh at the convo going on by the spectators of Arshis confession n romantic moment
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice one mathi..
loved it...
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
loved it
although I don't read arshi ff