Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
@ NC- Here ðŸ˜†

The friend said, "Ranbir has no clue who this girl is. He has never spoken to her or met her. He is astonished at these rumours about girl he has never talked to. He has no clue what her reasons are for doing this or where it is coming from. We were surprised that there was news of this girl visiting Ranbir in Morocco where he is currently shooting as he has not seen this girl and never heard of her in his life."
Edited by rogerrocks - 7 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

You are Asin! 😲

Kalpana. 😊

@rogerrocks : Even I'd pretend the same infront of the guy (If he is super famous, I'll be like..haan naam toh suna tha, doston ne bataya hoga kabhi) 😊 🤣
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Sounds like both. That either she is doing this or media is spreading all this but RK has no idea who this is.
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaapi

Kalpana. 😊

@rogerrocks : Even I'd pretend the same infront of the guy (If he is super famous, I'll be like..haan naam toh suna tha, doston ne bataya hoga kabhi) 😊 🤣

Haan par mai TV nahi dekhti..I only focus on studies and my job ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@ NC- Here ðŸ˜†

The friend said, "Ranbir has no clue who this girl is. He has never spoken to her or met her. He is astonished at these rumours about girl he has never talked to. He has no clue what her reasons are for doing this or where it is coming from. We were surprised that there was news of this girl visiting Ranbir in Morocco where he is currently shooting as he has not seen this girl and never heard of her in his life."

But there was one article that claimed Ranbir's source said they had met once. ðŸ˜• Was that one about the real Dilli wali girl?
rogerrocks thumbnail
^^ So there is another Dilli wali girl? ðŸ˜† God, how many girls is he juggling..No wonder he needs drugs ðŸ˜†
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aren't we giving too much credit to Shanky for this? If Shanky can put 2 &2 together to get 5, any independent media stalker could have also concluded the same . It may either be huge coincidence or a media sleuth was already working on this clue and shanky's post kind of gave him indirect confirmation!!
It's naive to think that media will se so irresponsible to take a gossip post n print as news, not even as Blind !!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Ya maybe. But it was Shanky who thought of this woman's name out loud & not even 2 days, and articles about her! Sounds like too big a coincidence but then, these small-time media people & stars PR & stars do stalk here ALL the time, everyone knows this too, so that could be there too. It's hilarious but also quite disturbing for this poor girl & her family. People can be so nasty & cruel, I mean look at this forum itself you know?

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Bharti's boyfriend looks like some TV actor:

Anyway, media should pay the forum member from whom they stole the idea of this linkup... CHOR KAHIKE 😡😡

Arey he did many serials and was in K3G.Pooh ka aashiq.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haan par mai TV nahi dekhti..I only focus on studies and my job ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Nooo. That'd be too boring. We can be the people who love all the 'live' modes of entertainment but not movies. Movies are too bland, we can say. ðŸ˜³ We'll take them to local dhabas and let them have 2rs chat.