Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pakeezah

A one night stand in morocco? lol!!!

Not the morocco reports. Those are over-board. Just in general. The Bharti girl seems to travel a lot as her work as a "model". Maybe she hooked up with him at a party. ðŸ˜†
But didn't Ranbir's "friend" say, "He met this girl once," while refuting the linkup story between him and this girl?
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
half of the blinds are untrue .kuch bhi likhte hain
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
people assume that just bec it is a "blind" it must be true ... now you can sell any gossip by omitting names and clearly alluding to the actors ... no legal responsibility ... win win !

.. must have been bad for the girl to get linked up and gossiped about ... how super awkward it must be at home and with BF

IF has become the source of news  for bolly portals !!! crazzzy!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ It's always been a source, LOL!
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Not the morocco reports. Those are over-board. Just in general. The Bharti girl seems to travel a lot as her work as a "model". Maybe she hooked up with him at a party. ðŸ˜†

see thats the thing ... even after clearly denying and talking about her engagement, ppl will assume ki kuch toh chakkar hai ... not just you, lots of ppl must be thinking that about her

imagine trying to defend yourself to parents, inlaws and family ... and whats her fault in all this?

Height of irresponsible reporting.. at least leave the aam admi alone
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL

RK's personal life obtains so much attention!

No wonder his PR loves making news out of his life! 😆

Poor the girl. It must have been awkward having your privacy invaded like this.
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ It's always been a source, LOL!

really ! ... so if i "hate" an actor, i can just make up stuff and quote my super secret sources .. with a little bit of luck, it just might get picked up by a gossip site

sometimes i think all the bollywood insiders are on this site since everyone seems to have connections with some actor or another
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

see thats the thing ... even after clearly denying and talking about her engagement, ppl will assume ki kuch toh chakkar hai ... not just you, lots of ppl must be thinking that about her

imagine trying to defend yourself to parents, inlaws and family ... and whats her fault in all this?

Height of irresponsible reporting.. at least leave the aam admi alone

As much as I want to give her the benefit of doubt, she's no ordinary private citizen. In some social media she claims to be an "actress". I viewed her facebook profile before this blew up. Days after it blew up, she erased signs of her boyfriend. She wanted to give the impression to the media that perhaps it is true (no confirmation) so that she might benefit in terms of work. It is only with further investigations and wild media imagination that she spoke up. I mean visiting Ranbir in Morocco? If all his hook-ups came to visit him, they'd have to book an entire hotel. It's not uncommon for actors to hook-up with models in parties, random hook-ups so it's not hard to believe.. The media took it too far with their imagination. What she thought was some discreet hook-up blew up so she has to clarify.  I doubt Ranbir would even remember half the girls he party/hooks-up with. 
_notinuse_ thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156626701835389&set=a.10150204814885389.460794.783680388&type=3&theater

Maybe that's when she hooked up with Ranbir? Shit happens, models actors, etc live an unpredictable life with lots of parties. It's not hard to believe they might have met at a party/event and hooked-up.