Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Point to be noted...many people come to his site and post fake gossip claiming to be connected to people in BW or media. They have their fan following in the forum itself who digest everything they say. My suggestion is take everything that is posted here as a pinch of salt as this site is not like other SM sites with verified profiles. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bips: Nope. Shanky didn't "claim" anything, she was just speculating whether it is true or not. The reason why these media people come here is because they believe that a lot posted here is true. But they take it too far by picking up news from here   & then embellishing it to make it sound 'new'. In this case, they just took it a member's random thoughts written on a thread & made it into "news." Poor Shanks didn't even say it was through a source or anything, she/he was just thinking out loud!!! So this is totally on them.

And Pandora has a point & it could be true too. Maybe when she saw the reactions she realised it is wrong to feel so but there are a few who say a lot of correct things, otherwise Pr is not stupid to lurk constantly here & send threatening PMs to members like has happened with a few here, LOL.

This time, small-time media took it too far & targeted this girl. Poor thing, must've been horrific to go through this for a week with everyone either taunting her or of jealousy or just making fun of her. Height of irresponsibility!!!Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†  So Ranbir got muft ka publicity out of this and the girl sounds traumatized πŸ˜†  I wish ppl (media, PR etc.) don't involve non-celebs until things don get confirmed cos it can get really embarrassing (and even after all the clarifications, we cant help but speculate that they probably did have a fling). Celebs don care cos for them everything is publicity but its different for the rest of us πŸ˜† 
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor girl's name got dragged in this controversy faltu mein. Who in their right frame of mind would want to get associated with Kapoor khandaan until and unless its an arranged match?
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Exactly!! I think that's why the poor girl has been putting up pics with her bf... Bira doesn't care a f**k duck, he's an old hand at all this. πŸ˜†

Imagine poor Shanks saying "I wonder if this is the girl who could be dating RK, she is also on his sister Riddhima's profile" to suddenly reading articles about how she introduced these 2 & BM was in Morocco & Kat got uncomfortable!!! W*F? Who does that?? And I love how people here are like, "oooh these gossip mongers, constantly making up things haaaw" and acting all self-righteous when they don't even know the story. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Poor girl. She should just deactivate her accounts too.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

πŸ˜† So Ranbir got muft ka publicity out of this and the girl sounds traumatizedπŸ˜† I wish ppl (media, PR etc.) don't involve non-celebs until things don get confirmed cos it can get really embarrassing (and even after all the clarifications, we cant help but speculate that they probably did have a fling). Celebs don care cos for them everything is publicity but its different for the rest of usπŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind. If I get hooked to a famous personality by Masala media, I'd hog the limelight in my area and when the guy comes down, I'd pretend as if I don't know about him or that I just vaguely know him through friends mentions. Then I'd pretend to be so amusing and on the way, would also help a people or two on the street and make him feel how refreshing I'm, while he would be left wondering as to how God got so much time in his hands to make a human being like me. 😳
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I wouldn't mind. If I get hooked to a famous personality by Masala media, I'd hog the limelight in my area and when the guy comes down, I'd pretend as if I don't know about him or that I just vaguely know him through friends mentions. Then I'd pretend to be so amusing and on the way, would also help a people or two on the street and make him feel how refreshing I'm, while he would be left wondering as to how God got so much time in his hands to make a human being like me. 😳

Thats probably what she thought too initially 🀣   And then, they made stories about her visiting RK-Kat in Morocco and the fact that she has a boyfriend ( which means she is cheating or two timing or dumped him after hooking up with a celeb πŸ˜†) so poor girl came up with a clarification πŸ˜† If i ever get linked to a celeb this way, i'd totally pretend i don watch movies and don know who the guy is πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Kaapi

You are Asin! 😲

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Thats probably what she thought too initially 🀣   And then, they made stories about her visiting RK-Kat in Morocco and the fact that she has a boyfriend ( which means she is cheating or two timing or dumped him after hooking up with a celeb πŸ˜†) so poor girl came up with a clarification πŸ˜† If i ever get linked to a celeb this way, i'd totally pretend i don watch movies and don know who the guy is πŸ€£

She could have simply shown an alibi or her passport to her BF and future in-laws. 
Bira ki insult karne ki kya zaroorat thi?
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

She could have simply shown an alibi or her passport to her BF and future in-laws. 
Bira ki insult karne ki kya zaroorat thi?

Din't Ranbir's close friend/PR indirectly hint in that clarification article that the girl might be spreading these rumors? I think i remember reading the line' I don know what she is getting out of this' or something on those lines..This is probably her retaliation- that i don care who you are and am not even your fan πŸ˜†