Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
And Ranbir was called an insensitive jerk bekar mein... 
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shanky Bhaiya bekassor Hai.
I dont think that Gossip thread was stalk worthy thread either
Nothing else Just bunch of people were having Lullaby spamming discussion.
You guys dont even realize that very first topic have been made by some newbie.
One or Two member bumped on there with some stories and rumours rest of vella members joined them too
there is this all shit happened!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Nope, no-joined them, but ya we spammed that entire thread πŸ˜† No-one was talking about any rumours, no-idea then where all this came from!!! Lol!
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Skybully

Shanky Bhaiya bekassor Hai.
I dont think that Gossip thread was stalk worthy thread either
Nothing else Just bunch of people were having Lullaby spamming discussion.
You guys dont even realize that very first topic have been made by some newbie.
One or Two member bumped on there with some stories and rumours rest of vella members joined them too
there is this all shit happened!

So some newbie(Bharti maybe herselfπŸ˜†) made a post about a Bharti Malhotra visiting RK in Morocco and Shanky caught that on?? But isn't this Bharti on Ridhima's FB friends list, wasn't that how Shanky found her in the first place??

If Bharti is friends with Ridhima then I find this not knowing RK story quite suspect. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaapi

Nooo. That'd be too boring. We can be the people who love all the 'live' modes of entertainment but not movies. Movies are too bland, we can say. πŸ˜³ We'll take them to local dhabas and let them have 2rs chat. 

And pretend not to notice his assistants waghera staring perplexed while teaching how to gobble gol guppas.πŸ˜†

But the whole thing sounds ridiculous.(the incident)
Edited by NautankiSaali - 7 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
     The way Bharti handled it is suspicious. When initial rumors started spreading, she untagged her boyfriend from her facebook posts and he did the same. She was digging the limelight as it puts exposure to her line of work and she could capitalize it. But the media being the media probed in and made all these ludicrous tales. They're basically desi aunties πŸ˜† Caught talking to the opp. gender= marriage bells.πŸ˜†  Don't they realize that the tales of Bollywood celebs f**king their way through parties is as old as bollywood itself? Ranbir was rumored to approach girls in clubs while he was in a relationship now that he is single he is even more inhibited. Who knows perhaps he did hook up with this Bharti and the little media attention was doing her good until it went rogue. Like visiting Ranbir in Morocco? If every girl who's had a one-night stand went to visit him on set, they'd have to rent out a whole hotel there. πŸ˜† 
What's more, her friend initially said Bharti only met Ranbir once, now she's claiming she's never met him. Not only that, her strong reaction of distaste for Ranbir indicates something else. Perhaps she did have a hook-up with him but Ranbir being Ranbir probably doesn't even remember the face of the majority  of girls he hooked up with.  Actor-model hookups are very common. Perhaps they met at a party before getting down. Bharti's profile shows her travelling to Mumbai in mid Feb. Ranbir's denial of knowing her and the media portraying Bharti as a two-timer convicted her to lash out this way. It was all fine and dandy when the gossips were contained but now it's gone too far for her liking. 

My guess is that 1) she did the nasty with Ranbir at some party and denied it to her boyfriend it's just media speculations and it didn't happen etc. all the while capitalizing on the exposure. 2) She didn't hookup with Ranbir but still enjoyed the initial attention. She didn't do much to dispel the rumors. She could have easily gone on her facebook and instagram to address it. Her profile is very public. She isn't just an ordinary citizen but a semi-celebrity. She puts her description as actor in some media.  She is a "freelance" model who I suspect wouldn't think twice if offered a dream debut as an actress. My money's on the first scenario as there can't be smoke without fire. Shanky's post is hardly enough for the media to jump in such vigor or else other rumours that had more weight and evidence would have seen the same fate. When the tides were turning against her, she chose to speak out. 

I would love to give her the benefit of doubt, but her actions compels me not to. 
Edited by PandorasBox - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Nope, no-joined them, but ya we spammed that entire thread πŸ˜† No-one was talking about any rumours, no-idea then where all this came from!!! Lol!

I visited that thread twice times there Some members were Like 'Hey you Know I know Who's Whose BF 😎' 'Hey this Guy have been in Relationship With this Girl! They make such Cute Pair '
'I Love this Guy too He's Damn Hot. ☺️'
If you think that they have been stalking that thread then Any goddamn PR Can take and Make any Goddamn Gossips.
Entire thread was filed with shits And the members were passing it off as Fact. πŸ˜†
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One thing is clear, media does NOT completely COOK up stories, there is always half truth to it. Bharti is said to have met Ranbir couple of times earlier but with Riddhima and Katrina present. Now it seems she had a casual fling and Ranbir the casanova, refused to take it further which hurt her so she started all this I never met drama and also to pacify her BF who must be facing heat from his family. This way all get clear and blame the media gameπŸ˜† In short it may just be her own publicist who first leaked the news so she shot into limelight
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

So some newbie(Bharti maybe herselfπŸ˜†) made a post about a Bharti Malhotra visiting RK in Morocco and Shanky caught that on?? But isn't this Bharti on Ridhima's FB friends list, wasn't that how Shanky found her in the first place??

If Bharti is friends with Ridhima then I find this not knowing RK story quite suspect.

Honeslty i dont know who made thread about Bharti visiting RK.
I have never took a part on that discussion though.
Btw How is shanky suppose to know Who's behind the newbie ID Might be Dog,Cat Drunk Man Possibly alien? Who knows πŸ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

One thing is clear, media does NOT completely COOK up stories, there is always half truth to it. Bharti is said to have met Ranbir couple of times earlier but with Riddhima and Katrina present. Now it seems she had a casual fling and Ranbir the casanova, refused to take it further which hurt her so she started all this I never met drama and also to pacify her BF who must be facing heat from his family. This way all get clear and blame the media gameπŸ˜† In short it may just be her own publicist who first leaked the news so she shot into limelight

Bingo. I also think this is to pacify her boyfriend. 

You can sense the bitterness in regards to Ranbir in her reply. She's not even a fan of his movies! LOL! πŸ˜† When Ranbir denied knowing Bharti, it must have burned. 

Her boyfriend would have been another Harman who gets ditched had Ranbir upgraded to the girl he's seeing versus the 1 of the girls he hooks up. The exposure to dating Ranbir would have been enough to propagate a career in Bollywood. She went along with the rumors, not denying or confirming. When she found that she had nothing to gain, even worse, had things to lose, she decides to speak out. 

She is very active on social media. It's hard to believe she couldn't have spoken out from the get-go. I can't bring myself to be sympathetic towards her as I suspect that she propagated the rumors to reach the media attention it has gotten.

Also, the big fat discrepancy of never having met Ranbir. Earlier, her "friend" said she only met ranbir once, now she's never met him?? Why the extreme reaction to the mention of Ranbir?