Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

A member here. πŸ˜†

I figured that one out SunnyπŸ˜†
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

NW: Shanky1 is a member here who was ONLY speculating if this girl could be RK's new Dilli gf after that article about his new Dilli gf & these stupid "media" people just came here, saw her musings & made up an entire rumour about how she really is his gf!!!! W*F does that??! Now I know what these celebs say, sometimes these people do make up anything!!

As far as I know there was an article with this gal's photo linking her with ranbir.So did Shanky posted this gal's pic first in this website? I am confused 
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

NW: Shanky1 is a member here who was ONLY speculating if this girl could be RK's new Dilli gf after that article about his new Dilli gf & these stupid "media" people just came here, saw her musings & made up an entire rumour about how she really is his gf!!!! W*F does that??! Now I know what these celebs say, sometimes these people do make up anything!!

I...don't think I've seen this member beforeπŸ˜† Clearly I was living under a rock cause all this went over my headπŸ˜†
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rimi: There was no "us." It was only Shanky1, lol, but yes, sorry to this poor girl. Her life must've been super-awkward this past week, looks like she won't be RK's fan any time soon. πŸ˜†

I know...it was just Shanky1...I hope he gets credit for invention of this girl...πŸ˜†

I think its dominos effect, one ebsite makes news and all webistes print it, without checking the facts...and if it turns out to be true, they all try to show that they were first to report itπŸ˜†

we all are part of that gossip thread...and if this girl is stalking this post, lets all say our sorriesπŸ˜†
Mistyy thumbnail
There can be more than one bharti in India, she might be the only one who was found on social media πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
NW: It all happened on the gossip thread & you didn't make your way there. That's where the action was, dude. 😎 .. πŸ˜†

@Shanak: Something of that sort, not sure
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Publicists are getting ridiculous as the day passes. Ateast spare the mango people.
Must have been so disturbing for her. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rimi: Yes but we aren't the ones who did all this, neither did Shanky actually!!!! So-called "media" people did but ya, sorry dude. Not our fault. πŸ˜”
rimi2983 thumbnail

Rimi: Yes but we aren't the ones who did all this, neither did Shanky actually!!!! So-called "media" people did but ya, sorry dude. Not our fault. πŸ˜”

Yes, not our fault and not even Shanky's fault...it was one post in 150 pages...on a huge forum. How did it get picked and published in 1-2 days 😲😲

That's why I have added a signature in my post asking them to pay me to stalkπŸ˜›
rimi2983 thumbnail
Shanky just mentioned a girl and these gossip portals sent her to JJ sets to tease Kattu ...we didn't invent THAT part πŸ€£