||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #72 #HUM TUM AUR GHOST||MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TITLE CREDIT : RAY

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) ๐Ÿ˜† PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,๐Ÿ˜ƒ FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",๐Ÿ˜† FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,๐Ÿ˜ณ IN TRUE SENSE ,๐Ÿค— WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE (MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...
SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜‰

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

PICTURE AND IDEA CREDIT FOR THE NEW LOOK OF CC : RAY ๐Ÿ‘

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .๐Ÿ˜ˆ

IMPORTANT

@STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

RAAT KE DHAI BEJE...

BY RAY

timings: story starts when clock stuck 2:30pm...
staring: some active CC ghosts

stalker came near khali CC and heard some sounds and start singing "koi nahi hai fir bhi awaz aarahi hai.. shahyed CC walo ki muhabat gun guna rahi hai..." 
 then someone patted on her shoulder from back and said boo.. stalker runs as fast as she can...๐Ÿคฃ they were ghost pubi, ghost shona and ghost nikk together after making her run they laugh and group hug๐Ÿ˜†

Inside khali CC...

Ghost somu didi is dancing with ghost ala *couple dance on nikk's fav song.. (bathroom me chale aao hum se sanam kya parda)..๐Ÿ˜†

ghost nikk beech beech me dance floor pe tapking.. and sings "kabhi padhai kabhi dance... karna entertain sabko..."๐Ÿ˜Ž

PuPu ghosts are planning *How to use kambal... "yeh plan nahi aasan bas itna samajh lijiye... ek kambal hai aur sab ne sona hai"๐Ÿ˜ณ 

ghost soumi is sitting with ghost monu... Do dewaane aik saath discussing VaHe...
"vahe vah na kar heere jag badnami hoey...kitna bhi tum try karlo SR fan fight stop na hoey"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ghost ray (me๐Ÿ˜†) and ghost rosu searching... arey we were playing ludo and then dice..."kho gaya goom ho gaya... jaane kese ab khelege ludo hum... ludo kehlni re khelni...

jessi ghost came near the dance floor  *watching somu and ala dance* and sings "wafa ne bewafai...bewafai... bewafi ki hai๐Ÿ˜ญ  seeing her state ghost tapu came and said lets dance... she wants to cheer her up so asked which song? ghost jessi said "waka waka... shakira"  ghost tapu shock and jesu rock๐Ÿคฃ

ghost jenny came and saw that somu and ala dancing she smirks and sings "tum ho iss pal yaha... then I will go wahan..rahe ga zain jahan๐Ÿ˜‰

ghost meenu came and said good morning and start singing "chanda mama so gaye suraj chachu jage... subaha hogayi mamu mamu mamu..."๐Ÿ˜†

listening meenu song ghost mammu came running and said why are you calling me... I was making swasan vm๐Ÿ˜›

ghost sree di came and ask who wants to dance with me all said yes except three ghost ray and ghost rosu who were searching dice... and third one ghost somu didi who was "mast magan" in ala๐Ÿ˜‰ (arey they were dancing)๐Ÿ˜ณ

ghost sree di dances with all cc ghosts and sings "Kismat se tum SAB humko mie ho kese chode yeh chance ab na chode ge"๐Ÿ˜†

ghost nayu came and sings "mene marri entriyaan dill me baaji ghantiyaan tang tang tang"๐Ÿ˜†

all cc ghost turned to see who maaring entry...๐Ÿ˜› except three ghost ray and rosu still searching their dice and ghost somu still lost in her chance I mean dance...๐Ÿ˜†

ghost nikk ask ghost shona to dance with her in SRK style *ka ka ka kona sorry shona will you dance with me* ๐Ÿ˜Ž shona accepted and they dance on bathroom songs๐Ÿ˜†

ghost pubi signals ghost taou they start dancing... nd ghost pita ji i mean pubi sings "bol do na zara dill me hai kya chupa"โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

mow jessu again left alone she start singing "me dhoondne ko zamane me jab dance partner nikla pat chala ke galat le k pata nikla"

ghost nayu decided to give jeesu company... once again "waka waka" song pe couple dance ๐Ÿคช

sab normal all were dancing on "khamoshiyan ek saaz hain" and ray and rosu still searching their dice๐Ÿ˜†

[**all shaant kahin yeh tufaan se pehle ki khamoshi toh nahi**๐Ÿ˜ณ
{fir kya jiska daar tha wohi hua me bhool gayi aik ghost ko toh tufaan toh aana hi tha...}]

here comes maanu ghost full angry bird mode me... and shouts "tum sab enjoy kar rahe ho mere bina"๐Ÿ˜ก  
this time all cc ghosts turned to see including ghost ray and rosu and ghost somu and ala dance bhi stop hogaya (finally..thanks to manni mata)๐Ÿ˜†
back to point she was angry because she tried to hug humans but failed terribly and here all cc ghost were enjoying in her absence... she felt ๐Ÿฅบ...and sings "yeh mere saath hi kyun hota hai ... kyun kisi ko hugs ke badle hugs nah milti...๐Ÿ˜ญ

ghost pupu and nikk comes to console her but she was not ready...then ghost somu tried ...Isha I was just ...but interrupted by mannu's deadly glare๐Ÿ˜ก

fie ek dum se kitchen door open hua ghost asmu enters followed by  ghost suhu... asmu sings "bann gaya sara khana bann gaya lekin thoda jal gaya" [bg] suhu sings "oh oh jalne de" aur "humko khane de" ... but seeing all they freeze๐Ÿ˜†

fir all were sitting silently [bg-  gumnam hai koi]

someone enters whistling karte huey๐Ÿ˜Ž (ghost sana di) and said itni sunsaan cc.. lets party guys and sings "abhi toh wana soi hui hai" { all cc ghosts glaring her}.. she smilingly I mean abhi toh party shuru hui hai"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

then she noticed...thinks๐Ÿ˜ˆ... and signal all to hug mannu together all cc ghosts hug her ๐Ÿค— and finally her mood is okay

abhi toh party shuru hui hai.๐Ÿฅณ...this all dance (not couple wala)๐Ÿ˜‰

again door open lil ghost wayna came rubbing her eye.. all stopped๐Ÿ˜ฒ and think hum ne wayna ko disturb kar diya๐Ÿ˜”... but wayna instead of weeping starts singing "taare zameen pe and bum bum bole"๐Ÿคฃ

fir se party... and this time... party chale till six In the morning (uske baad humans aajaye ge)๐Ÿคฃ

at 6 am sab returning to their homes ghost nikk, pubi and shona saw that stalker is sleeping outside CC... so they put a fire craker near her๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ghost somu came followed by ghost ray... as ghost somu is very tired because of dancing she pay no attention to stalker but ghost ray, ghost pita ji pe gayi hai she put another fire cracker near stalker and run...๐Ÿ˜‰
fir kya hum sab ja rahe they and heard some sounds๐Ÿ˜†

HAUNTED MANSION

EPISODE : 2

BY SOMU (BUTTERFLY)

for episode 1 of  this story ,please do check cc 70

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #70 #BHOOTON KI TOLI || MEMBERS ONLY

Everyone went inside the bus, all were silent in the bus so nikk thought to play prank. Nikk stood up, shona was curious so asked nikk" what r u going to do ?". Nikk "ye dekho snake". shona" nikk, omg (shocked) snake dur rakho usse". Nikk "shona,this is artificial snake re". Shona "accha but looks like real one ". Nikk "ab dekho me kya karti hu". Nikk will sit behind ala's seat n slowly without anyone seeing her put's the snake near ala's feet. Ala, who was sitting beside nissi (jessi) saw the snake near her feet n jumped n sat on nissi's lap. Nikk n shona had fun in bus scaring others with artificial snake. 

It was becoming dark outside... that darkness was really scary. I still remember that night when we were in bus something terrible happened something scary. That night when we all were in bus, something strange creature crossed our bus n there was a sudden brake. It was a black cat. 

Nikk was really scared that nyt as she used to believe that black cat crossing the path is a bad indication. Doll n shona consoled her. After that incident there was silence in bus. Unfortunately the black cat was hit by our bus n was bleeding. Only few of us was knowing it n didn't tell others as nikk was already tensed. My hands was shivering terribly as i was the one who saw it 1st n was really scared. Tappz consoled me a lot n after sometime i was asleep on her shoulder. 

After sometime our bus got punctured in the middle of night. It was 1:00am exactly. That place was very dark n scary but we didn't have any choice except to get down from bus. Then we saw a mansion which looked creepy. 

As we didn't have any other option we all thought to visit the mansion n request them (members of mansion) to allow us to stay there. We all were freezing because of chilled weather. As we were walking towards the mansion i felt something is going wrong something bad will happen. I told doll "doll, mujhe kuch ajeeb sa feel horahahe something is not right hume yaha nahi rehna chahiye". Mannu interrupted" kuch nahi hoga somu bas his raath tak yaha rahenge aur subah chalijayenge teek he" N i agreed. Jenny knocked the door of mansion there was no answer n she again knocked the door for 2 to 3 times then a woman opened the door. She asked us who we were? N where did we ppl come from ? What r we doing here? Etc etc. Mannu explained her everything n requested to allow us to stay for a night. The lady agreed immediately which made me feel something fishy. I was still feeling that staying there was not a good idea. 

We all were given few rooms which was huge n we decided that in each room three members will stay together. Nikk was already holding pubi n shona's hands tightly so they 3 were given one room. Me, ray n nissi slept in one room. Mannu, tappz n asmu in one room.  Rose, jenny, hasi was in one room. Ala, sana n sree was in one room. Silpa, radhika, mamta in one room. Meena, nayu n soumi in one room. 

Everyone settled in there room. But i was still feeling like something is going wrong, suddenly someone screamed loudly it was hasi she was shivering terribly. She said she saw a burned face in mirror n it stood behind her for long time staring at her. She was really very scared somehow mannu and ala tried to bring her back to normal n was with her till she slept. 

After this incident nikk was more scared n she had put all slippers n broomsticks around bed n she covered herself with blanket which had god's picture on it. Pubi n shona entered the room n was shocked to see the room (they started laughing loudly). Nikk slowly removed her blanket n seeing shona n pubi asked " pupu kya hua kyun has rahiho tum dono". Shona " nikk ye sab kya he ". Nikk"pupu dar lag raha he yaar isliliye ye sab kiya ab safe he koi bhoot his surrounding ko touch bhi nahi kar sakthi he ". Suddenly a dog started crying loudly n nikk jumped on bed n pulled her pupu to bed. Then she told them she will sleep b/w them,  holding shona n pubi's hand tightly she slept peacefully. 

On the other side i was scared inside n was covering up that i am least bothered about recent incident but it was temporary. Nissi akar sab gadbad kardiya. I was sitting on bed n was consoling myself that "koi bhoot nahi he sab imagination " n repeated it to myself 100 times then she came yes it was nissi n started her jaap "soum it was ghost ryt,mujhe dar lagrahahe yaar kya yaha bhi he kya bhoot ? " that's it me dargayi n was shivering but ye nissi notice hi nahi kiya stupid n still she was talking about bhoot n burned face then ray came inside room ufff thank god atleast husko patachala ki me dargayi n she diverted the topic n started talking about aaryan pandit my new bf lol then i totally forgot about ghost n was excited to tell nissi about my new bf aryaan pandit (giggling)

TO BE CONTINUED 

BY NIKKK

Suhu something not so funny n cute for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shravan - kya hua ? Ro kyu rahi ho ?
Suman - mere kaan se hath hathao fir pata chalega ki kya bol rahe ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Shravan - ro kyu rahi ho ?๐Ÿ˜•
Suman - tume kiss kar kar ke meri kamar me moch ayi...all bcz of your height.๐Ÿคฃ
Shravan - to muje coconut tree samajh ke muj pe climb karna n kiss karna simple.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then suman managed to climb 

N they kissed for 24 hrs ๐Ÿ˜†

THANK YOU NIKK RAY AND SOMU ๐Ÿ‘

MysticMoon thumbnail
 LINK FOR PREVIOUS CC CLUBS

INVITED PEOPLES' LIST

(YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB)

Aamias ||blackandblue

Butterfly.1993||CarpedeimRose||-DewDrops-||Fareesha

hasinig89||indrani7495||Kamala05||

Kanwal4Salman||mamta99||manisha.8148||

_Meena_||Messi2||Monica_Suhasini||

Nikkk||Niyatiswaragini||priyanshii||Purbishona||

rose1998||rayab_rajpoot||Sampriti.|| sanabmw|| Shinningstar60||

soumi93||Sree8410||-Reeti-||Tapathi

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

**RULES**

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

***(All the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members)

MysticMoon thumbnail

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things ๐Ÿ˜ณ

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)๐Ÿ˜†

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have her๐Ÿ˜ณ

CarpedeimRose: One of great writers๐Ÿ˜ณ

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful person๐Ÿ˜Š

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...๐Ÿ˜† hope she will join back CC soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...๐Ÿ˜† she uses her office net to give us company...๐Ÿค—

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"๐Ÿ˜‰

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... ๐Ÿ˜‰ okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aati๐Ÿ˜†

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hain๐Ÿ˜ณ 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properly๐Ÿ˜† her rule is hug karo khush raho๐Ÿ˜‰

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...๐Ÿ˜› yeh raat ko good morning kehti hai๐Ÿ˜†

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.๐Ÿ˜† she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... ๐Ÿ˜› full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "๐Ÿ˜ณ

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our hearts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shona๐Ÿ˜ณ... andaaz hain in laa-jawab๐Ÿ˜†
naughty but still caring๐Ÿ˜ณ spread happiness here๐Ÿ˜Š

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mine๐Ÿ˜ณ

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...โค๏ธ you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...๐Ÿ˜ณ she loves to do shopping๐Ÿ˜›

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi na๐Ÿ˜›
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhoolti๐Ÿ˜†

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hain๐Ÿ˜†

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phone๐Ÿ˜ณ
she is impressive ๐Ÿ˜› 

Thank you and love you all for being there in my life๐Ÿ˜Š ~ray

CREDIT OF THIS PART : RAY ๐Ÿ‘

MysticMoon thumbnail
REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...๐Ÿ˜Š

Nikk contributed a sweet pulav and Ray made amazing effort to change the look of CC ..like them if any of you want to add anything or share anything please let me know... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...๐Ÿ˜ณ

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

NOTE 

(for all members)

ANYBODY WHOSE NAME IS NOT THERE IN THE MEMBER'S LIST IS A COMPLETE OUTSIDER FOR US , KEEP CC MATTERS PRIVATE IF YOU LOVE AND RESPECT THE SAFETY OF YOUR CC.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love the creative people in our CC thread , the thread looks beautiful and innovative .
๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ to Bro , Nikk bro , Sow and Ray for making the thread unique and lovely
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sab ajao yaha 
Humara new haunted house ๐Ÿ˜†
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nikk kaha ho ajao new cc me ๐Ÿ˜›
Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2