||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #70 #BHOOTON KI TOLI || MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) ๐Ÿ˜† PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,๐Ÿ˜ƒ FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",๐Ÿ˜† FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,๐Ÿ˜ณ IN TRUE SENSE ,๐Ÿค— WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE (MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...
SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜‰

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

PICTURE AND IDEA CREDIT FOR THE NEW LOOK OF CC : RAY ๐Ÿ‘

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .๐Ÿ˜ˆ

IMPORTANT

@STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

This version of Members Corner is again horror special... specially designed and planned with stories from Kamala, Nikku and Somu, and also an article shared by somu...so ...enjoy guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

BY NIKKK

NOTE: (FROM NIKKU) All the cc members are there here in the story but I've given importance to only active members. so others plz don't feel bad , this is just a story n if u r not given part in the story then that doesn't mean we don't love u.

Cc wasis ka encounter with Ghost 

All Cc wasis Asmu, Mannu ,Hasi, Sree, Silpa, Annie, Meena, Shona, Radhika, Kamala, Nayab, Somu , Soumi, Pubi , Mamta , Jenny , Manju, Rose, Sana,Tappu, Pubi, Ray ,Jessu , Nikkk all are in dehradun

Meena has booked 1 scary villa for us in dehradun 

We all reach there at night n its all dark n there's only moonlight 

Jess is too scared n she gets scared of her own shadow n jumps on kamu ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally we settle down n slowly slowly one by one ghosts come out 

Bhoot asks sana di about the raaz behind her lambe ghane hair as bhoot is having hairfall problem n sana di telling her gharule nuske ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Suhu is telling about Namik n his waist ๐Ÿ˜†

1 bhoot slept bcoz Asmu n pubi gave a huge bhashan 2 bhoot bcz bhoot tried to take away tapu's bournvita milk ๐Ÿ˜†

Shona n Ray asking bhoot to take away their milk ๐Ÿ˜†

Mani di searching all the bhoots to hug ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Soumi telling bhoot about SwaSan story n bhoot decides to remarry after hearing about SwaSan's multiple weddings ๐Ÿคฃ

Somu is trying to stick herself to Rose using fevicol as she is too scared to stay alone but actually this is just a bahana of somu ๐Ÿ˜†

And nik is shivering under a kambal ๐Ÿ˜†

Then all the bhoots get irritated with this crazy gang n run away ๐Ÿ˜†

BY KAMALA

As promised I am sharing the Ouija board experience I had during my college  days .

I was staying in hostel .And when I was in 2nd year we got the CD of a movie in which the heroine interacts with the spirit using an Ouija board.Within a week the whole batch in our hostel saw the film and many of us were excited to know whether we can talk to the spirit using an ouija board .It was a convent hostel and the Warden , Sister Karuna banned that CD and Ouija board in the hostel .
As you all know we will be more interested to use the forbidden things.  Next week we got an Ouija board from Anju's tharawad . And we waited for an apt night to try this , and after a few days when the circumstances were favourable, we decided to use the Ouija board , we arranged everything and when are about to call the spirit , My friend Litha screamed ,she was so scared and we thought it would be better to try this in her absence . We lend it to the girls who were living in Lotus cottage . Our rooms were like cottage ,and 6 members in each cottage ,our cottage name was Tulip. 

After this incident, we got busy with internals and after 2 weeks we noticed that the girls in Lotus cottage become so gloomy and like lifeless. We were curious to know the reason but they were so aloof and visibly scared. The gang leader name is Anoushi, a beautiful girl with flawless skin and one girl among their gang was blind (Veena). Next day ,it was a Sunday and we met these gang in Mess hall and there was a nail mark in Anoshi's face and her face was like a plain paper without any blood flow.  Anju decided to discuss with the gang regarding their indifferent behavior. After much persuasion they detailed the experience .
 One late night precisely at 12.00 they arranged the board and when they dropped the coin the color of the coin changed. The color of the coin which they dropped was silver, but when it fell on the floor it turned to be golden color and they were petrified, so they abruptly closed the Ouija board. From next night onwards they had a scary experience. Anoushi's bed was next to  Veena's bed and Veena used to go home every weekend, in one such night Anoushi felt someone's presence in Veena's bed, another night when Anoushi opened her eyes saw a woman with creepy face , the woman was staring at her and next day  she realized that there is one long nail mark in her face. There was only one bible in their room and after the class one evening they opened their cottage room they saw a burning Bible. They were reluctant to share it with others fearing a suspension.
 However, we shared the experience with our seniors and they presented the issue to the warden . And next day two priests visited all cottage to do the prayers and they blessed the cottage. That marked the end of the wierd experience faced by Anoushi gang

A few months later, Asha shared an incident with us. Her usual study time is after 11.00 Pm and her cottage is in a corner. Recently she sensed the sound of anklets in late night and whenever she hears the sound she literally jump inside her room and recites bible loudly and she believes that it makes the ghost go away from that place. But last night when she recited the bible (in her opinion) the ghost was disturbed and it refused to leave the place, it was like the louder the chant, the louder the anklet sound, she felt the ghost literally dancing in response to her loud chants and after some time she fainted. We consoled Asha by saying that it might be an inhabitant trying to fool you .Somehow ,after long hours of counselling she got calm and composed . The minute Asha stepped out Jisha started laughing like a maniac . 

Behind the scene .

Mobile was not allowed in our college and hostel , but few of the inhabitants used the gadget secretly . Jisha was one among them . They charged the phone in late night and the only option was Water purifier plug which is placed near to Asha's room. Jisha used to do this in late night and she observed Asha's funny actions in response to her Anklets sound , she decided to dupe her and you guys now know how she duped her .๐Ÿ˜†  

I am not a believer or non believer of ghost .But I believe sometimes our mind can trick us. 

TO KNOW ABOUT PLANCHET, PLEASE CHECK THIS CC

BY SOMU (BUTTERFLY)

HAUNTED MANSION

EPISODE : 1

It was early morning that day, i was very excited because i was going out with my friends awww still i remember that day... it was 5am i got a call... i was like who the hell ?? Disturbing my beautiful dream... yes i was still sleeping n dreaming about tour with my friends. It was nissi oops my best friend n my sleep vanished in a sec n a smile was on my lips. We all friends had planned to go on tour but place was not decided. Nissi asked " r u ready it's late. What r u doing?  Packing bags? Take that pink dress k it looks good on u..." . I became tensed as i was still on my bed n was quiet. Nissi "hmmm i know u didnt take bath still ryt (smiling evily) badbu arahi thi(laughing)". For a sec i checked myself whether smell is coming or not then i hit my head n said to myself silly. Then i started pulling her leg " kush ho tum i thought u will be crying ( smiling evily) honewali jiju ko chodkar itne din kaise rehthi ho tum bechari ". Nissi " are tum mujhe tease kar rahi ho but see... i am not able to blush only yaar everyone will blush ryt but y not me (confused) ". I was laughing loudly listening to her question. Then something flashed in to my mind oh god it is already late n i am still on bed n told nissi to stop bak bak n cut the call n will meet her n others at planned place (we all planned to meet at one place n then go from there together). 

8am i was ready n went to that place (it was lalbhag, bangalore) n was suprised that no one was there n felt little happy as i was 1st but my happiness was temporary oops i was last one to join my friends n everyone was staring at me angrily. I just lowered my head within a sec i heard a girl calling my name loudly n running towards me to hug me "omg" it was my lovely sister ray. She is my rescuer when  everytime i come late lol my sweet sis. Because of her everyone forgave me hehehe thank god. Then i was searching someone...someone who always follow discipline, manners, etc etc which i won't follow lol yes it was my ala hehehe isn't she opposite to me??? N there she was sitting with nissi n sana holding her laptop on her lap busy typing something n wasn't listening to sana n nissi conversation ( they were sitting under tree) I observed them as i was walking towards them sana n nissi was talking something n laughing together. I reached them n hugged nissi n sana but ala was still sitting n typing something n least bothered about surrounding. I thought to pull her leg but suddenly someone hugged me from back it was shona n nikk, they both were breathing heavily. sana asked them " shona... nikk... kya hua kyun bhagkar aayi tum dono ". Shona n nikk together shouted "kyun ki pubi humara peeche bhag rahi he (laughing). For everyone's surprise ala stands up n says "what my bro is running ?? Kaha he voh let me have a look" n everyone was staring her angrily as she was acting to be busy. I was shocked as ala  never was  like this. Then sana with angry expression asked "so u were listening to us". Ala says " voh... haaa... voh... are sanno yes i was listening to u n jessi's conversation also dear n shona n nikk conversation also but u know i enjoyed listening everything(grinning)".i asked her "then y didn't  u talk to me(sadly)". Ala "sorry sow agar baat kardiya toh pakad javungi na" . I was like ala is that u (shocked) i never saw her like this before playing tricks n having fun hahaha... then we saw doll (pubi) running n coming towards us breathing heavily. Shona n nikk hid behind sana to save them from doll. Sana "aisa kya kiya tum dono". Pubi "they both poured water on top (angrily) dekho ". Everyone laughs. 

Another side ray n rose were playing badminton n meena was watching them interestingly. N on other side hasi was telling mannu about namik paul's waist. Asmu was admiring the beauty of park. Then everyone had breakfast together sitting on lawn n had lots of fun. 

Then we went in to the bus we had booked for tour...

TO BE CONTINUED

THIS ARTICLE IS SHARED BY SOMU (BUTTERFLY) , I SELECTED 10 SCARY STORIES FROM TOTAL 38 STORIES.

The Whaley House, San Diego, California

Once a private residence, this mid-19th century house is now a museum dedicated to its former owners and the history they created here.  Part of the house was once rented out to the County of San Diego for use as a courtroom...which may explain the appearance of several unidentified ghosts within the house.  Apart from these unnamed apparitions, the original owner, Thomas Whaley, his wife, one of their children, a little girl, and a convict are repeatedly seen within the house.  The house was apparently haunted as soon as it was built, as the spirit of a man who had been convicted and hanged on the site took up residence in the house upon its completion.  The Whaley apparitions are often seen engaged in the normal activities of their former day to day lives.  Doors have been known to close and lock on their own, and footsteps are often heard throughout the house, along with music and the crying of a baby.

Villisca Ax Murder House, Villisca, Iowa

On the night of June 9, 1912, eight people, including six children, were murdered in this house by an unknown assailant wielding an ax.  The murders, not surprisingly, caused a national sensation, and while many suspects were questioned and even tried - later acquitted - this mass murder remains unsolved to this day.  Either from the violence of their deaths, or their unresolved nature (maybe a little of both), this house has subsequently become a very active sight for the supernatural.  Apparitions have often been seen, and disembodied footsteps and voices are common occurrences.  The sight and sounds of the children are the most widely reported, with EVPs and personal accounts indicating laughing and then crying, as well as some children telling others to hide.

William Kehoe House, Savannah, Georgia

Formerly the home of William Kehoe and his family, this 1892 house later became a school, a funeral home, and today is operated as a historic inn.  The Kehoe family, however, seems to have remained in residence long after their deaths, going about their usual routines while also interacting with guests and staff.  Mrs. Kehoe has often been seen sitting at a desk, writing, or sitting on the beds of sleeping guests.  Mr. Kehoe has been seen throughout the house as well, and on one occasion opened all of the exterior locked doors on the first floor...simultaneously.  The young twin boys of the Kehoe's, who died in a childhood accident, have also been seen roaming throughout the house, and their noisy footsteps heard as they run across the upper floors.

Adam Thoroughgood House, Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dating to about 1720, although previously thought to be much older, this quaint brick cottage was once the home of Adam Thoroughgood, a successful tobacco farmer and businessman.  While it has had a rather uneventful history over the past three centuries, activity within the house hasn't been so quiet.  Two apparitions are commonly sighted here, one being a man and the other a woman, both in 18th century attire.  The woman has been known to carry candles through the house while the man is simply observed passing from room to room, perhaps looking for something.  A large group of visitors even witnessed the sudden movement of inanimate objects.

Ann Starrett Mansion, Port Townsend, Washington State

An enduring monument to love, this beautiful Queen Anne Victorian mansion was built in 1899 by George Starrett for his new wife Ann.  They lived happily together in the mansion for the rest of their lives, and the house stayed in the family for some time before finally becoming the bed and breakfast it is today.  The house exhibits a great deal of paranormal activity, some of which has been attributed to George and Ann, but the majority of activity is continuously linked to the nanny they hired to look after their only child, Edward.  Both George and Ann have been seen throughout the house, but it is the nanny who has been seen and felt.  She's generally pleasant, but can take offense to certain people.  She's been known to make pictures fall off of walls, pages of books turn, and to create extreme cold spots.  Lights get turned off when they're left on in empty rooms and has been known to thump guests on the head for offensive remarks.

The Sallie House, Atchison, Kansas

Few haunted houses in America have had the level of malevolency that has been reported in this particular house.  Once a doctor's house, a little girl named Sallie died here during a botched appendectomy and her spirit has been here ever since.  When a family moved in during the 90s, this little girl began to create mischief, knocking pictures down, toying with electrical appliances, and leaving a trail of their child's toys throughout the house.  This activity eventually escalated to a violent level, but while they originally thought it was the little girl that their child had seen, they inevitably learned through a medium that it was actually a middle aged woman responsible for the violence.  All of her malevolence was directed towards the male owner of the house, repeatedly scratching and gouging him, leaving deep red welts and scratching deep enough to cause bleeding and bruising.  After this entity shoved him and almost sent him careening over the railing of the stairs on the second floor, the family finally moved out of fear for his life.  These activities have been documented by several paranormal groups.

Cedar Grove Mansion, Vicksburg, Mississippi

One of the most striking antebellum mansions in Mississippi, Cedar Grove has, for all of its beauty, seen its fair share of tragedy.  Originally the home of John and Elizabeth Klein, it was also the site of some of the family's deaths.  One of their sons was killed on the back porch stairs when a gun accidentally went off - he was just 17 years old - and a daughter and two young infants died here as well, with their deaths attributed to disease.  John Klein enjoyed pipe smoking, and near his study the smell of a pipe is often caught.  Elizabeth has frequently been seen throughout the house, acting as if she's simply carrying out her usual day to day chores.  The apparition of a little girl has also been seen coming down the main stairs, and footsteps on the back porch stairs have also been heard.  Apart from activity linked to the family, many guests have reported seeing Civil War soldiers throughout the house and grounds - hardly surprising since the house was also a hospital during the Civil War.

Battery Carriage House Inn, Charleston, South Carolina

This beautiful mid-19th Century home commands an impressive site overlooking the waterfront battery and White Point Gardens in Charleston's historic district.  The main house itself remains a private home, but its rear carriage house has been turned into a quaint bed and breakfast, and this is where all of the supernatural events occur.  The area surrounding the property has witnessed quite an interesting history, from events of the Civil War back to when pirates were hanged from nearby trees.  This may be why the inn is such an active paranormal site.

In room 8, male guests are typically targeted by a rough looking sort of ghost who likes to startle and harass them, without being hostile.  Chairs have been known to slam against walls in this room and his apparition is usually only seen from the torso up.  Room 10 has an apparition of a slender man who has mostly appeared to women, with a mother and daughter capturing the sound of breathing and tapping on a camera left running overnight, along with a shadow that continuously passed in front of it.  The last bit of activity occurs in room 3 where strange lights are observed and electrical devices seem to have a mind of their own - like blaring to life when turned off or unplugged.

The Amityville Horror House, Amityville, New York

Perhaps one of the most controversial as well as frightening haunted houses in the country, this rather unassuming small town house was nevertheless the site of a very real mass murder.  In the early hours of November 13, 1974, Ronald DeFeo Jr stalked through his family's home with a rifle, killing everyone in their beds as they slept.  The victims included his parents and four siblings, who ranged in age from 9 to 18.  Just over a year later, the Lutz family moved into the home where they began to experience paranormal events so severe that they abruptly left after only living in the house for less than a month.  The events that they experienced included extreme cold spots and odd smells; slamming doors and moving objects; their children began sleeping in the manner in which the DeFeo's had all been killed - face down on their stomachs; their youngest daughter befriended what was described as a demonic entity; and welts would appear out of nowhere

Jennie Wade House, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

During intense shooting between Confederate soldiers, barricaded within the nearby Farnsworth House, and Union soldiers, a stray bullet made its way into this house's kitchen where young Jennie Wade and her sister were making bread, fatally wounding Jennie.  Jennie has been seen throughout the house and the smell of fresh bread usually accompanies her.  A male apparition has been seen and felt in the cellar as well as another one on the second floor who produces the smell of cigars.  Several apparitions of children have been seen inside and outside of the house.  These children have a tendency to touch the visitors, as well as swing on chains used to rope off certain areas and play with the bed-skirts throughout the house.

THANKS SOMU, NIKKU, KAMALA ๐Ÿ˜ƒ AMAZING WORK GUYS ๐Ÿ‘

MysticMoon thumbnail
 LINK FOR PREVIOUS CC CLUBS

INVITED PEOPLES' LIST

(YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB)

Aamias ||blackandblue

Butterfly.1993||CarpedeimRose||-DewDrops-||Fareesha

hasinig89||indrani7495||Kamala05||

Kanwal4Salman||mamta99||manisha.8148||

_Meena_||Messi2||Monica_Suhasini||

Nikkk||Niyatiswaragini||priyanshii||Purbishona||

rose1998||rayab_rajpoot||Sampriti.|| sanabmw|| Shinningstar60||

soumi93||Sree8410||-Reeti-||Tapathi

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

**RULES**

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

***(All the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members)

MysticMoon thumbnail

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things ๐Ÿ˜ณ

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)๐Ÿ˜†

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have her๐Ÿ˜ณ

CarpedeimRose: One of great writers๐Ÿ˜ณ

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful person๐Ÿ˜Š

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...๐Ÿ˜† hope she will join back CC soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...๐Ÿ˜† she uses her office net to give us company...๐Ÿค—

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"๐Ÿ˜‰

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... ๐Ÿ˜‰ okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aati๐Ÿ˜†

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hain๐Ÿ˜ณ 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properly๐Ÿ˜† her rule is hug karo khush raho๐Ÿ˜‰

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...๐Ÿ˜› yeh raat ko good morning kehti hai๐Ÿ˜†

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.๐Ÿ˜† she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... ๐Ÿ˜› full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "๐Ÿ˜ณ

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our hearts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shona๐Ÿ˜ณ... andaaz hain in laa-jawab๐Ÿ˜†
naughty but still caring๐Ÿ˜ณ spread happiness here๐Ÿ˜Š

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mine๐Ÿ˜ณ

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...โค๏ธ you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...๐Ÿ˜ณ she loves to do shopping๐Ÿ˜›

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi na๐Ÿ˜›
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhoolti๐Ÿ˜†

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hain๐Ÿ˜†

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phone๐Ÿ˜ณ
she is impressive ๐Ÿ˜› 

Thank you and love you all for being there in my life๐Ÿ˜Š ~ray

CREDIT OF THIS PART : RAY ๐Ÿ‘

MysticMoon thumbnail
REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...๐Ÿ˜Š

Nikk contributed a sweet pulav and Ray made amazing effort to change the look of CC ..like them if any of you want to add anything or share anything please let me know... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...๐Ÿ˜ณ

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

NOTE 

(for all members)

ANYBODY WHOSE NAME IS NOT THERE IN THE MEMBER'S LIST IS A COMPLETE OUTSIDER FOR US , KEEP CC MATTERS PRIVATE IF YOU LOVE AND RESPECT THE SAFETY OF YOUR CC.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo for the new CC๐Ÿฅณ
hey we are at the 70th CC
MysticMoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Congo for the new CC๐Ÿฅณ

hey we are at the 70th CC

Soon we will reach 75th CC๐Ÿ˜†
CarpediemRose thumbnail
CarpediemRose thumbnail
of course Pubi we will reach soon
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
le me too posting my Shravan

the cute cute scene in the history of ShraMan..when she nods No for him to leave ...he cutely forcibly makes her Nod yes

these two r Goals โค๏ธ