Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinkie_Star

I wonder why KR is not responding to this.

Shez had her handful. She was proud of her mouth nowit others turn. I mean how can she say to Sumans "prove it" since she has LOT more to prove herself. πŸ˜†

She choseto go to public, so media trial to hogi. If she has truth besides her, go to court. πŸ˜›
Omg what is all that...Blackmagic n AllπŸ˜• so weird. But Kangana is not Normal for sure.
Need to check her family history..Something is wrong with her from childhood looks like...Wich parents will allow there 16 yr daughter to Date with guy like pancholi..
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah sumans kangana ko support kar raha hai yah hrithik koπŸ˜†
And can hr just end this case and focus on his film why the hell is he postposting MD.πŸ€ͺ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
These Sumans are making things worse for HR. KR can easily play the victim card without even trying. Anyways it does seem Kangana abused Adhyayan Suman though the symptoms described for Shekhar Suman makes me think AS was doing drugs rather than being under the influence of hypnotism or black magic. 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Saw the above interview. These people are not lying. It is complete truth. They are not thinking on their feet. They are just too brutally honest so people find it skeptic. But no different than many of us.

What can you aspect from Kangana fans? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well I didnt find the "intimate" message thing in whole of the video interview. Neither did his mom say anything like this atleast here. I am not sure if the media walas are exaggerating it because Adhyayan in his interview said that he saw some over-friendly (read not intimate) messages from Kangana to HR because HR had injured his arm. And when Adhyayan asked about those messages she made an excuse that such messages are important in the kind of industry she was working. And he even believed her. AS also said their break up took place because Kangana said filthy things to his father when he was campaigning for election and not because of some sexts from HR. So either AS is lying or his parents are lying or the media is making a mountain of a molehill. But the sad side of the story is that all these side-kicks are weakening HR's case despite having no proof or an iota of exact knowledge of what happened b/w Kangana and HR. It's high time HR puts an end to this because I can never trust Kangana to ever act sensibly. She will go on and on playing around the bush and at the end play every possible victim card. She in her own words will never accept her mistake so it would be in best interest of HR that he kicks the cops to fast track the whole procedure and release a final statement on this whole fiasco.  Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shekhar Suman lost his older child, so I understand why they are so (over)protective about Adhyayan. But they should understand that instead of helping they are doing more harm to him. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Twinkie_Star

I wonder why KR is not responding to this.

If somebody's making a complete and utter fool of themselves while desperately trying to make YOU look bad, would you bother responding or let them carry on and watch the fun from the sidelines? πŸ˜†

Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

If somebody's making a complete and utter fool of themselves while desperately trying to make YOU look bad, would you bother responding or let them carry on and watch the fun from the sidelines? πŸ˜†

I interpret it in different way, HR is an A lister so KR and her lawyer responded to each and every thing, so she wanted publicity and link her name to HR. But here she knows Suman and his family will get publicity since they are less popular. 
But suman and son did more damage to her than HR, now onwards nobody with come and date her.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

These Sumans are making things worse for HR. KR can easily play the victim card without even trying. Anyways it does seem Kangana abused Adhyayan Suman though the symptoms described for Shekhar Suman makes me think AS was doing drugs rather than being under the influence of hypnotism or black magic.

I was thinking about him& drugs too πŸ˜•