Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shekhar Suman lashes out at Kangana - Page 4

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😲
1. They love their son very, very much to do this on national TV. They must know people will mock them, especially Shekhar Suman. If they took such a risk for his reputation why the hell did they not do their utmost to get their son away from Kangana. Why the hell no FIR ? My parents would be screaming to get me away. Ash's parents put one against Salman. Heck, Kangana put one at 18 or 19 she says against Aditya for abusing according to her. All this is documented on this very board or on google.

2 They absolutely believe this. Very disturbing to see how delusional they are. But also very clear why Adhyan is so hell bent on not taking responsibility for his actions, his failed career when his mother especially seems to have made black magic the reason.

3. Adhyan has an incredible sense of entitlement and delusion. Easy to see why, the apple does not fall far from the tree especially the mother.

4.This interview hits every bad stereotype about the Indian son and how he is pampered by his parents and grows up with no sense of responsibility for his actions and huge entitlement issues sadly. πŸ˜”

5. Interesting they threw Hrithik under the bus with Kites and Kangana sending him texts. Either they are telling truth or taking revenge for Hrithik not publicly supporting their son, don't know what to believe.

6. Hrithik will not touch this with a 1000 foot pole.

7. How can it be possible for texts not to be retrieved if the phone is drowned ? In the US the carriers are supposed to save texts for a period of years for exactly this reason. You only need a court order to get it. I cannot believe something like that does not exist in India.

8. Have to say, if this is what Kangana faced, hats off lady. πŸ‘ For surviving and building a career despite incredible odds. No one is saying she is a sati savitri but what spine of steel, what determination, what narcissism to believe in herself so much and yes, you need that to get to where she is.

9. I feel incredibly sad for the Suman parents. I am seeing some very loving parents who love their son very much, who gave him the best education and opportunities that they possibly did not have and if he wen against them taking Kangana's side, a pox on him like the Bard said. Really how ungrateful can you get.

10. Adhyan, hope takes some responsibility for his action. I can write chapter and verse, instead I say get down on his knees and thank God for his parents and then fall at their feet and be grateful for the rest of life. . He is blessed with some incredible parents who love him very much.Then grow and spine and a pair of balls. With all the opportunity given to him if he did not succeed shame on him. Really.

/end essay πŸ€”

Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
hrithik toh would push his current laptop into polices arms. Business wala loge toh they cant function with even two phones...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

Are you Hrithik supporters for real? I know at least five people who hv dropped their phones into a bucket of water while in the bathroom or in the commode and at least a dozen who lost their phoes bhy leaving in a restaurant, on a commute, or got pickpocketed!!! Once the phone gets wet, its very difficult to make it..hence i guess they came out recently with waterproof. Kangana seems to be a mobile phone addict, she is constantly messaging it seems, it would be a miracle if she didnt drop her phone and break it...ive seen it happen to my friendsπŸ˜†

Yeah but why no sign of laptop and also phone. Everything that would potentially clear the mess are drowning or getting virus. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The Sumans did irreparable damage to the Roshans.

Media just backed off Kangana.

Everyone knows that the "silly ex" comment shd have been ignored.

Like I said IN BW all stars use other stars in their IV's for self promotion.

What was the need to put a case.

whatever the compulsion-showing private Emails to the public is ungentlemanly.

when you are dumb dumber,you probably deserve it.

Today Kangana will be resplendent at the National awrds.

Look for the tone of the media.

We all will know,who is winning for now.

pakeezah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoonBow.

Seems like kangy shippers were just waiting for this. 

Chalo at least he made u guys so hyper. 

Waise how did the phone drown?

kangy shippers, eh? all right then. But is it our fault hrithik shippers are finding out their idol may actually be having feet of clay?

Or is it too humiliating after they hv yelled their tonsils out screaming throw kangu into jail shameless kangu.

and the characterless Kangu rhetoric is getting so boring..time for some characterless hrithik now methinks.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anonymous39

Anyway, these people are rich movie stars. What makes Hrithik fans think either Kangana or Hrithik are carrying around the same phone or have the same laptop as they had 5-6 years ago? 

Kites came out in 2010 which means it filmed in 2009.  That's 7 years ago! Even my middle class self changes phones every 2 years.

Of course Hrithik is probably happy to provide his current phone and laptop to show how clean he is! πŸ˜†  Obviously nothing would be in there. Movie stars don't just carry 1 phone anyway. I think SRK has like 2-3 phones that he carries all at same time because he doesn't give every number to everyone. I'm sure it's the same with Hrihtik and Kangana.

What are they even going to gain from their current phones or laptops when they're trying to figure out about emails and messages from years ago? They would be better trying to get their cell phone records from the wireless providers but even in those you won't be able to get things like whatsapp messages.

Indian police seem utterly stupid.  I don't know how anything about them can be trusted.  Just slipping them some money would make them do whatever you want in any case.

Oh utterly stupid Huh? Okay why then did she email him? Isn't it lame and stupid of her cos it could be easily tracked? 

Phones have memory cards. It's not a century back. U can still retrieve things if and how they were saved. And also current phones - who knew about the other exchanges between them. It may not only be emails. Why are u so in rush to settle the case without thorough investigation? Something to hide? 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

kangy shippers, eh? all right then. But is it our fault hrithik shippers are finding out their idol may actually be having feet of clay?

Or is it too humiliating after they hv yelled their tonsils out screaming throw kangu into jail shameless kangu.

and the characterless Kangu rhetoric is getting so boring..time for some characterless hrithik now methinks.

Haha Mirchi lagi. Me loves it. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL ! HR went for Kangu in K3 even after she started her so called Obsession over him during Kites ! 🀣
This content was originally posted by: MoonBow.

Oh utterly stupid Huh? Okay why then did she email him? Isn't it lame and stupid of her cos it could be easily tracked? 

Phones have memory cards. It's not a century back. U can still retrieve things if and how they were saved. And also current phones - who knew about the other exchanges between them. It may not only be emails. Why are u so in rush to settle the case without thorough investigation? Something to hide? 

What the heck are you even talking about? Who on earth saves their memory cards once they get rid of a phone?!  What makes you think they are using android phones anyway? Iphones don't have removable sd cards. 

I doubt either Hrithik or Kangana even know what they did with their old phones or laptops. Probably threw them in the garbage after erasing the phone since they don't need to worry about money like us normal folks.

These cops are so stupid that they are trying to get devices from people just out of the goodness of their heart! Where are the warrants and court orders? Why don't subpoena records from the wireless providers? Like these idiots are even capable of a proper investigation. 

This whole thing is a joke and nothing is going to come out of it except for the media battle.
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
So kangna fans doesn't believe anything that the Sumans say, doesn't believe that kangna does black magic, doesn't believe that she abused Adhyan, doesn't even believe that she treated Adhyan like a slave but Kangna shippers believe Adhyan when he says that Kangna texted Hrithik intimate stuffs and Hrithik still caster her in Krrish 3 ?

According to Hrithik , she stalked him since 2014, and he has proved his statement, his fans believe in his words and he proved it with solid proofs. The entire legal case revolves around the 2014-2015 time period, in which kangna has already made false claims like Hrithik hacking her email, Hrithik proposing her in Paris, Her morphed pic with Hrithik. Let her at first prove that she is not lying and then we can dissect about how big of a liar Hrithik is .

Kangna fans here are utterly confused , they trust kangna but she has proved Nothing but her craziness and lies, kangna fans also believe that Hrithik is lying but they don't even dare to speak about those third class emails and her Asperger's syndrome which is already proven and it's a fact that if those emails and Asperger's story would be false the bat shit psychology kangna would never sit silently and hide like a spineless loser in her house, instead she would release a proper statement claiming how she is not involved, but she chose to claim that Hrithik hacked her account which obviously is as believable as her other unproven true stories .

Moral of the story is, she has been shown her status, Hrithik isn't a fool to take up such a huge scandal deliberately unless he's sure that yes right, if he would have slept with her, he would have let her talk crap and things would die down, moreover being a Hrithik fan I do know that he would definitely date a pope ( as he has said ) rather than dating some body like kangna ( no offense to her fans or her background ), because he would never fall for somebody like her, she isn't his type and it's obvious when one watches their Krrish promotions together, he doesn't even seem remotely attracted to her. He's a boring man with a boring approach towards life, somebody so daring and blind in dreams like kangna is never his piece of cake.