Shekhar Suman lashes out at Kangana - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
If she was really physically abusing him, do you really think Adha loser's parents would be sitting around complaining about non-issues like him having to stand in the back while she gave interviews?

If he was getting beaten, that would be the only thing they would care about and the only thing they would constantly be complaining about. Who has time to worry about Kangana not thanking him on stage? And how he cut his hair and that is all Kangana's fault? That too 7-8 years after the relationship already ended.

Are you kidding me?  You wouldn't need to talk about bogus black magic some pandit told you about. Getting beaten up would be the only issue that would really matter, not the kind of silly stuff they are crying about.

Can you imagine Aishwarya's parents complaining about Salman not thanking her on stage or how he's so horrible because he influenced her to cut her hair?  No, because who cares about non-issues when someone is abusing you?

What parent is going to beg their son's girlfriend to allow him to get into her house in the middle of the night?? Which parents would be groveling before someone who is abusing their child?
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

If she was really physically abusing him, do you really think Adha loser's parents would be sitting around complaining about non-issues like him having to stand in the back while she gave interviews?

If he was getting beaten, that would be the only thing they would care about and the only thing they would constantly be complaining about. Who has time to worry about Kangana not thanking him on stage? And how he cut his hair and that is all Kangana's fault? That too 7-8 years after the relationship already ended.

Are you kidding me? You wouldn't need to talk about bogus black magic some pandit told you about. Getting beaten up would be the only issue that would really matter, not the kind of silly stuff they are crying about.

Can you imagine Aishwarya's parents complaining about Salman not thanking her on stage or how he's so horrible because he influenced her to cut her hair? No, because who cares about non-issues when someone is abusing you?

What parent is going to beg their son's girlfriend to allow him to get into her house in the middle of the night?? Which parents would be groveling before someone who is abusing their child?

Adhaa loser πŸ˜†
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seems like kangy shippers were just waiting for this. 
Chalo at least he made u guys so hyper. 

Waise how did the phone drown?
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Let me clear it out I'm no Kangy shipper like people are saying. I will definitely add my comments when the time comes because currently non sense is going on...let all the chapters unfold then I will comment...I hope if people are believing this article, they believe each and every word in the article..dont be selective...
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"One day Adhayayan called up around 2-3 AM, I asked him where are you? Then he started crying on phone and said Kangana had locked him out of her house. I  asked him to let me talk to Kangana and request her. When Kangana came on the lien she did not listen to me and refused to take him inside. I got very angry for the first time that how could anybody do this to my son," Shekhar told ABP news.

Awww she locked him out but left phone with him and let him call to his parents to take him inside ?HILARIOUS

comedy at its best !!!πŸ˜†
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But reading this article one thing is true, I definitely knew why many Indians got offended with PK...Jeeta jaagta namoona toh yahi hai iss article main...Ridiculous and Hilarious at the same time...been there and done that and relatives keep doing it lol...I laugh remembering my past how could I be so so stupid...dignity of labor is what you should believe in always..
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Saw the above interview. These people are not lying. It is complete truth. They are not thinking on their feet. They are just too brutally honest so people find it skeptic. But no different than many of us. 

They are telling the truth as they see it. 

that Mother Bear instinct which parents hv to protect their young. black magic toh i accept even if it means rabid fans will pounce and say aha! kangu blackmagic..because i know people do it..but in this case im saying for what..adhyayan was already under her spell, she was young, had dewy beautiful skin, frail like a bamboo plant, and wacky..on top of that her film was a hit..why is it so hard to believe a 20 year old raised in the shadow of protective indulgent parents like shkehar and his wife would find a gutsy girl who left her home and lived independently attractive? Did she have to do black magic on him? for what?

all the rest is aready explained by BigBoss. The way she was giving interview and he was at the side ..remember this was not a seasoned girlfriend like Liz taylor with six husband behind her that she will know to call him and give him due attention..it looks like she was handling her new found success, a proper relationship, (Aditya boodha was not a proper b/f), so she too was learning...maybe seven years down the line if Adhyyan had been her boyfriend she would hv known to not let him feel out of it.

But the most telling thing here for me..is that if parents believed ki Kangana is doing black magic on your son..you get the son the hel l out of there pronto, NOT BEG the black magic lady and abusive lady to LET him IN!!!! This shows she was not as bad as they make her out to be, varna thodi na parents apne laadle ko uske pass bhejenge into her lioness's den to be eaten up alive!!

I am guessing this incident happened in the later stages of their relationship otherwise honeymoon period mein people dont hv fights and lock their partners out of house.

Whether Shekhar Suman and mama SUman accept it or not..the fact is they were proud as peacocks of their son dating a successful known beautiful young filmstar and encouraged him. Shekhar tried hard but was never able to break into Bollywood proper..he was always the big guy on the small screen. Must hv wanted his son to do what he couldnt do. I dont know what broke the camels back..that they parted..but logically it would be that Kangana two timed Adhyayan...texting 70 messages to a then Greek God does not bode well for any relationship...Bollywood protects its own,
the reason for the breakup on every tabloid was given that Papa Suman put his foot down..and all the parties went with that excuse. They did not cite Kanganas texting another male actor as a reason. But now its kick Kangana while she is down...

varna isnt Hrithik equally to blame of infidelity if he was receiving lovey dovey text messages from a young besotted co star and still took her in his later film. If she was unbalanced, thodi na he wouldnt notice. Look at her interviews, in not one of them she comes across as psycho and out of it. More like a rebellious and woman who lives life on her own terms & wont take any shyte. She never courted publicity, never attended every film do, award function, party. She never seemed to be in the rat race really..her film choices were so different from other heroines. She honestly live in her own space and therefore looks like she is nutty. Her main fault is the same fault as Sushmita Sen..going after a man even if he is married or in a relationship, and boy, is she paying for it now, with this mess. and im glad about this at least.

Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: fivestars

huh? a guy whose dad gifts him mercedes wont hv own phone on him? or be able to call kangana by any means?πŸ˜•

pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Seems like kangy shippers were just waiting for this. 

Chalo at least he made u guys so hyper. 

Waise how did the phone drown?

Are you Hrithik supporters for real? I know at least five people who hv dropped their phones into a bucket of water while in the bathroom or in the commode and at least a dozen who lost their phoes bhy leaving in a restaurant, on a commute, or got pickpocketed!!! Once the phone gets wet, its very difficult to make it..hence i guess they came out recently with waterproof. Kangana seems to be a mobile phone addict, she is constantly messaging it seems, it would be a miracle if she didnt drop her phone and break it...ive seen it happen to my friendsπŸ˜†
Anyway, these people are rich movie stars. What makes Hrithik fans think either Kangana or Hrithik are carrying around the same phone or have the same laptop as they had 5-6 years ago? 

Kites came out in 2010 which means it filmed in 2009.  That's 7 years ago! Even my middle class self changes phones every 2 years.

Of course Hrithik is probably happy to provide his current phone and laptop to show how clean he is! πŸ˜†  Obviously nothing would be in there. Movie stars don't just carry 1 phone anyway. I think SRK has like 2-3 phones that he carries all at same time because he doesn't give every number to everyone. I'm sure it's the same with Hrihtik and Kangana.

What are they even going to gain from their current phones or laptops when they're trying to figure out about emails and messages from years ago? They would be better trying to get their cell phone records from the wireless providers but even in those you won't be able to get things like whatsapp messages.

Indian police seem utterly stupid.  I don't know how anything about them can be trusted.  Just slipping them some money would make them do whatever you want in any case.

Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago