Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shekhar Suman lashes out at Kangana

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

New Delhi: The Kangana Ranaut-Hrithik Roshan public brawl got murkier after former beau Adhyayan Suman made explosive revelations about the actress .

In his interview to DNA, Adhyayan painted the Queen' actress as an abusive girlfriend who made his life "hellish" for the many years they dated. He even alleged that the National Award-winning actor "sabotaged" his career, did "black magic" on him and was "obsessed" with Hrithik Roshan from the time of the shoot of Kites.'

Now Bollywood actor and Adhyayan's father Shekhar Suman  came forward and backed son Adhyayan Suman's accusations of Kangana practising black magic. Shekhar Suman has revealed some untold facts about the Krrish' actress which might leave you shocked.

In an interview with ABP News, Shekhar Suman revealed, " One day my wife Alka opened Adhyayan's drawer and she found supari' , some coins and other weird things in it. She called me and asked Kya Hai Yeh' (What is this), I hope he is not doing something crazy (Black Magic)."

Adhyayan's mother Alka Suman said, "Soon after that incident, I called  family's Panditji and they (Priests) confirmed that Adhyayan was hypnotised. From his eyes it seemed either he was a drugged or was under the influence of someone."

"One day when Adhyayan came home, we saw he was completely bald. We asked him what made him to do this then he replied you won't understand fashion.Then atlast we come to know it was Kangana who forced him to do so. Kangana took Adhyayan to FilmFare awards, but Adhyayan was falling back 15 feets from Kangana as though he was some bodyguard to her. She was giving interviews and he was standing behind her. I felt so horrible for my son, I must have died thousand deaths. She didn't even look at him. Eventually, when she went on stage she thanked every one except Adhyayan," Shekhar Suman added.

Alka said, "The way Kangana treated him it was horrible. She used to abuse him , beat him. We have never seen this in our home"

"One day Adhayayan called up around 2-3 AM, I asked him where are you? Then he started crying on phone and said Kangana had locked him out of her house. I  asked him to let me talk to Kangana and request her. When Kangana came on the lien she did not listen to me and refused to take him inside. I got very angry for the first time that how could anybody do this to my son," Shekhar told ABP news.

According to Shekhar Suman, Adhyayan used to love him from the core of his heart. She was the only one whom he trusted but Kangana was betraying him.

So when did Adhyayan decide to leave Kangana and get out of all the mess, ABP asked Alka.

She replied, "I think Adhyayan was in Mumbai and Kangana was out of India shooting for Kites', he stumbled upon some of her intimate messages which she had sent to Hrithik. However,he believed it was normal but that was the time when Adhyayan had made up his mind to fight for his rights."

To know the truth behind Shekhar Suman and Adhyayan's allegations, ABP News tried to contact Kanagana Ranaut but people at her office refuted to speak, saying Adhyayan is making stupid accusations on her and Kangana didn't want to comment on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo, we were just waiting for the crazy father. Funny enough, people are speaking out against her after she's become a huge star. 

"Soon after that incident, I called  family's Panditji and they (Priests) confirmed that Adhyayan was hypnotised. From his eyes it seemed either he was a drugged or was under the influence of someone"

Even the mother is crazy. ðŸ˜† Poora family ka screw dila hain. 
Edited by ranikaadi - 7 years ago
Dusri ladkiyan ex boyfriends ke liye supari deti hai. Kangana supari khilati hai. ðŸ¤£
If she was doing all the things that she was doing why didnt you shake her suman?
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
Summary:

--Mummy Daddy found some coins and a supari in Adha loser's drawer.  Hence, panditji said she must be doing black magic on him and hypnotized him. Evil Kangana!

--Adha loser shaved his head and told his parents they don't understand fashion. Kangu's fault!

--Kangana took Adha to the Filmfare awards but she is evil and doing black magic so she didn't get him enough attention.  He had to stand in the back while she answered reporter's questions. ðŸ˜­  She didn't even thank Adha on stage.  Evil Kangu!

--Adha called up his mummy daddy crying in the middle of the night because Kangana wouldn't let him go inside *her* house. They called her to beg her but she didn't listen.  Horrible Kangana.

--Adha left Kangana because he saw intimate texts she sent to Hrithik during Kites!!

🤣

Omg, the Sumans are throwing Hrithik to the dogs instead of helping him.  They claim Kangana was texting intimate things to Hrithik AS OF KITES.  

If they're not liars, it means Hrithik hired her again for a home production Krrish 3 AFTER whatever intimacy was going on with Hrithik and Kangana already.  That actually corroborates Kangana's story more than Hrithik's that they had an affair and Hrithik got divorced later.

🤣
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Publicity ke liye, kuch bhi kahenge yeh log🤣
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She replied, "I think Adhyayan was in Mumbai and Kangana was out of India shooting for Kites', he stumbled upon some of her intimate messages which she had sent to Hrithik.

If (and that's a big if) this is true, Kangana sent intimate texts to Hrithik during Kites... YET Hrithik wanted her to do his home production Krrish 3?
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What was Kangy doing when she dropped that phone in the water? Agar phone milta then the. Texts would have been revealed too...
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahhahha, they are sounding really stupid now.

Sumans' should have shut up after the first interview but now their claims seem based on ignorance & superstitions rather  than facts.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What!? He requested her to let Adhyan in knowing that she was mistreating him? What kind of parents does that? 

And it's not her fault if he was a "nobody" and thus reporters weren't interested in him during that ceremony. He should be glad she didn't go with someonelse instead.
I think they're telling their version of the truth which is mostly the type of boo hoo hooing boy's parents often do in India.
Oh she didn't let him go inside her house in the middle of the night. 

We found some coins so she must be doing black magic.

He cut his hair so of course it must be his girlfriend/wife's fault.

How dare she be more famous than him and he not get enough attention.  They wanted to die a thousand deaths because he had to stand on the side while she did interviews. Never mind that he only got to go the Filmfare awards because of her anyway. 

It's the kind of BS you can hear so many in-laws whining about in India. There's some minor kernel of truth in there but they extrapolate it to show how evil the woman is because of it.

They're making Hrithik look horrible though if the intimate texting during Kites part is true. I bet they don't even realize that it makes Hrithik look like a major liar.