Shekhar Suman lashes out at Kangana - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Twinkie_Star

I interpret it in different way, HR is an A lister so KR and her lawyer responded to each and every thing, so she wanted publicity and link her name to HR. But here she knows Suman and his family will get publicity since they are less popular. 
But suman and son did more damage to her than HR, now onwards nobody with come and date her.

And that's the end of the world for her isn't it?  ðŸ˜­

Kangy might have done everything the Sumans are saying but they sound like such idiots that they don't actually make her look bad. They're just making a fool of themselves with all their black magic nonsense and they're only making things worse for Hrithik by saying she was sexting him during Kites. 
I feel second hand embarrassment for HR. Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ponymo

She replied, "I think Adhyayan was in Mumbai and Kangana was out of India shooting for Kites', he stumbled upon some of her intimate messages which she had sent to Hrithik.

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">If (and that's a big if) this is true, Kangana sent intimate texts to Hrithik during Kites... YET Hrithik wanted her to do his home production Krrish 3?</font>

He probably thought he could manage her but little did he know she is insane 😆
No amount of truth or lie will hurt Kangana and her image. She is in such a position today that people will support her even if she is wrong just like how people keep supporting Salman and gang (by people I mean the industry). 
Pretty much visible in Hansal Mehta's posts. He usually is frank but now with Simran coming up, I see him and his team siding Kangana even though they know as much as we know about what the truth is. 

Industry ka ek hi kaam, chadhte sooraj ko salaam. 

If Adhyayan wasn't a flop actor and if Kangana was still a less popular actor like before, you would see how the tables would turn. 
Originally posted by turqoisedress

And that's the end of the world for her isn't it?  ðŸ˜­

Kangy might have done everything the Sumans are saying but they sound like such idiots that they don't actually make her look bad. They're just making a fool of themselves with all their black magic nonsense and they're only making things worse for Hrithik by saying she was sexting him during Kites. 
From her history,  YES.
Otherwise why she need to create HR controversy when she was at top of her game.Usually actresses hide their failed relationship but here she projected it without anything.😆
This confirms the doubt that Hrithik did have an affair with Kangana and that's why he is supporting her on twitter. Probably it's his attempt to pacify her for non public disclosure and settlement of their affair n clash.
Guess the tumultous wave will ebb soon
On Shekhar n Alka, if they suspected kala jaadu or drugs and physical abuse, why didn't they stop Adhyan and inform police? Why did they let their child suffer? As parents they were responsible and bound to help him. Adhyan was after all helpless being under influence.
Kangna was abusing their son, kanghna who was not a big enough star then and the papa and mamma suman just waited and died a thousand deaths instead of doing something? Bit hard to believe. Wasn't there news that they made adhyayan dump kangna?

Sari dukh vari kahaani ab bolne ko aye?
Originally posted by MrsKhan

These Sumans are making things worse for HR. KR can easily play the victim card without even trying. Anyways it does seem Kangana abused Adhyayan Suman though the symptoms described for Shekhar Suman makes me think AS was doing drugs rather than being under the influence of hypnotism or black magic. 

Agreed.

I definitely think it must have been drugs and not the black magic, bollywood is a place where drugs are easily procured anywhere at anytime especially to these struggling actors type. Maybe KR must have introduced him to some people who might have pushed him towards drugs and she, herself seems like the type to do drugs from what I have seen of her so far. 
The Sumans most probably do not want to believe that their son could get into such things so they rather blame black magic or hypnotism for his downfall than the fact it was his own bad choices that led him to where he is today.
This is really sad. They actually believe the shit they are saying.  😆

They refuse to take any responsibility themselves or have their son own up to his own mistakes and lack of  strong character. #spoiltbrat