Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This shows that Greek God is a liar too.
Now everyone is messed up in this case but still some people will be biased to Greek God toh kya kar saktey hai ðŸ˜† let it be. They are all ek hi thaali ke chattey battey and if only people accepted it, they won't be wasting their time on these weird people anymore!
Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Video interview. ðŸ¤£
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzcKoNKlrdg[/YOUTUBE]
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I support sumans in this whole issue.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Video interview. ðŸ¤£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzcKoNKlrdg[/YOUTUBE]

Dark chapter. Man. This kid was raised with a lolipoop in his mouth. ðŸ˜†
awkardpyscho thumbnail
I hope everyone who believed Sumans confession about Kangy will also believe this. During kite shooting, Kangy was texting Hrithik. So Hrithik was also involved or else why would he take in her for K3?? I hope now Hrithik doesn't say Kangy had the wrong phone number lol
Saw the above interview. These people are not lying. It is complete truth. They are not thinking on their feet. They are just too brutally honest so people find it skeptic. But no different than many of us. 
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hope Vishal Bharadwaj and Meghna Gulzar are busy documenting this entire case.  

Looking forward to Talvar 2  on Gandhi Jayanti 2017 ðŸ˜ƒ
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤪
If you see anyone zoned out , what do you suspect? Drugs or black magic

Sumans are typical Indian parents of prodigal son. Everything that has happened wrong in my son's life is Coz of girl he was dating!!
Hello ...what great shakes has your prodigal son done in past 7 years!! Kangu isn't in his life and am sure your pandit jee has neutralized effects of her magics!!
Who remembers Addhu in Raaz? I remember Kangu, Emraan, Jackie and that scary American guy. Addhu is Asmit Patel of Murder .
And the daddy Suman, what did he do for his son? Made a movie for him but played prominent part and tried to sideline his own son .
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kangy was sexting HR... And the phone fell in water? Lol... Cops shud be able to retrieve the texts Kangy sent to HR...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sumans should just shut up
They are making Hritik look like a fool

If she was crazy about Hritik from kites days and used to send him email, why was she there in krishh? 

And this entire family should be treated before kangna. Who believes in black magic and blue magic? Supari and coins are just nonsense. Some vela pandit said something and they believed it? They are from those who would blame entire world for flop career of their not talented son. If she used to abuse him and beat him, he should have walked out of relationship, but he stayed to get more abused and tortured 

Adhyayan needed to shut up after his first interview.
Edited by Divine-Pearl - 7 years ago