New thread. Suggest a good title.

Now we are used to lollipops Sundas. 

My two cents...
Yeh Wait hai Muskhil...
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

My reaction to Ae Dil Hain Mushkil's teaser is both negative n positive.

Loved the song...loved Aishwarya n Ranbir's chemistry(quite unexpectedly)...Aishwarya is looking younger n prettier than Anushka...😆Fawad in his two glimpses stole the show.

But...I am upset that Fawad's name doesn't appear on the poster or anywhere. People are saying...he is playing 'only a cameo'...I hope he is not another guest appearance in the movie...

We have to accept that it's just a guest appearance and Fawad may have less than 10 mins screen time, maybe just 5! And actors do cameos too... All the big actors, including Khans have done cameos. This is not Fawad's film... More than anyone it is Ranbir and Anushka's film and they will be there on the posters. It is important to set our own expectations right, so as not to be disappointed.

I am glad we got 2 frames of Fawad in the teaser. I did not expect even that
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

It is also being reported that Ranbir is a little sceptical about his thunder being stolen by actor Fawad Khan. Fawad, who enjoys a massive fan following in India was seen in only two frames of the teaser which released today. The second long appearances were enough to make him the talk-of-the-town.

Considering, Fawad's stardom, Ranbir is reportedly being extra cautious with the promotions. He will try many different avatars for the promotions according to reports.

<font color="#333333" face="droid_serifregular">http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-ranbir-kapoor-fawad-khan-attention-story-345971</font>

Oh.. The media should refrain from such speculations that would lead to bad blood. FK has said so many times that he likes Ranbir as an actor... In fact in one interview he rated Ranbir over Ranveer... As it is the fans are fighting and taunting... Such articles only add fuel to the fire...

Yes today is my sermon day!!!! 🤣
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am already in the Get "SET" Go mode for this movie.
Also SET that FK will resume any work only by December or the next leap year?*kidding*

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This reviewer says it on video that FK was the best thing abt the teaser😆 and didnt say anything abt ranbir😆

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser review: Fawad Khan's intense bearded-look is the best thing about it

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/ae-dil-hai-mushkil-teaser-review-fawad-khan-ranbir-kapoor/1/753059.html
Edited by UglyDuckling. - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This reviewer says it on video that FK was the best thing abt the teaser😆 and didnt say anything abt ranbir😆

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser review: Fawad Khan's intense bearded-look is the best thing about it

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/ae-dil-hai-mushkil-teaser-review-fawad-khan-ranbir-kapoor/1/753059.html

Ranbir could have killed it with that initial 10 secs when only his closeup is shown. But he scared off people with his dead eyes making even SRK haters miss him. ðŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail

I find Ranbir to be a decent actor... but deeply disappointed with his last shot in the teaser. Hope he has done better in the movie
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The actor opened up about his professional as well as personal life in an interview taken by director Raja Sen for Vogue India's September 2016 issue, which is available on the stands from September 3. Ranbir lauds his contemporaries for taking up risky roles " be it Alia Bhatt in Udta Punjab and Fawad in Kapoor & Sons.

Asked if he would play a homosexual on camera, Ranbir said: "Sure, but now it's already been done. Now he's (Fawad has) opened the door and it's easy for us to walk through it. But earlier... I must honestly say I might have turned it down."

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/ranbir-kapoor-is-open-to-play-homosexual-onscreen-thanks-to-fawad-khan-3005976/

all these reporters gushing over Fawad does not surprise me anymore, i mean i am a fan and i have watched his all shows and films, and I am supposed to be used to his charm and affect, but goodness gracious, when i watched the teaser, his face had me in fantasies, i felt like a new fan girl, or some body who had never seen a man with a beard.🤪. LMAO, my sister sat side by and she was like, how does he look like that ? I said stop it, i giggled around like 15 minutes to get hold over myself.. ðŸ¤£

Coming back to how i felt about the teaser, it was nothing great, being a neutral audience, apart from Fawad, what clicked for me was the song, yes i think after ages i found Arijit singing with that love lorn passion. Secondly, the locales and RK's expression, when Aish hugs him tight and he was unhappy, that was beautiful, he expressed there very well. But other than that, everything was average, Aish was bad, in all her sequences she was smiling ðŸ˜†.. Anu was good too, but something is so odd in her that she never stands out. Lastly RK should just groom himself, why does he look so bored and dis-interested ? I am sorry if there is any RK fan here as i do not want to disappoint anybody, but his close ups and his gestures are just clumsy, i mean the charm he is supposed to have is not there, that is one of the main reasons why 3 secs of Fawad steals the show because no matter how many frames you get, the face value either has a magic or its just not there, just how Aish even though is very beautiful, she never stands out in the first looks unless its a period drama or something classic

I will still hope the film works as Fawad has been involved, and i just hope whatever role Fawad has, its enchanting, hear pumping, and is enough to fill the quota of my empty heart before he comes back with a solo film. And yes, my birthday, so jo bhi hoga acha hona chahiye .

But i hate KJO, he did not support Hrithik, but i love KJO he supports Fawad, its a big dilemma in my heart, i hope something like Raat baaki can clarify it.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

all these reporters gushing over Fawad does not surprise me anymore, i mean i am a fan and i have watched his all shows and films, and I am supposed to be used to his charm and affect, but goodness gracious, when i watched the teaser, his face had me in fantasies, i felt like a new fan girl, or some body who had never seen a man with a beard.🤪. LMAO, my sister sat side by and she was like, how does he look like that ? I said stop it, i giggled around like 15 minutes to get hold over myself.. ðŸ¤£

Coming back to how i felt about the teaser, it was nothing great, being a neutral audience, apart from Fawad, what clicked for me was the song, yes i think after ages i found Arijit singing with that love lorn passion. Secondly, the locales and RK's expression, when Aish hugs him tight and he was unhappy, that was beautiful, he expressed there very well. But other than that, everything was average, Aish was bad, in all her sequences she was smiling ðŸ˜†.. Anu was good too, but something is so odd in her that she never stands out. Lastly RK should just groom himself, why does he look so bored and dis-interested ? I am sorry if there is any RK fan here as i do not want to disappoint anybody, but his close ups and his gestures are just clumsy, i mean the charm he is supposed to have is not there, that is one of the main reasons why 3 secs of Fawad steals the show because no matter how many frames you get, the face value either has a magic or its just not there, just how Aish even though is very beautiful, she never stands out in the first looks unless its a period drama or something classic

I will still hope the film works as Fawad has been involved, and i just hope whatever role Fawad has, its enchanting, hear pumping, and is enough to fill the quota of my empty heart before he comes back with a solo film. And yes, my birthday, so jo bhi hoga acha hona chahiye .

But i hate KJO, he did not support Hrithik, but i love KJO he supports Fawad, its a big dilemma in my heart, i hope something like Raat baaki can clarify it.

Bold is true. About KJo same dilemma for me. I hate him for his nepotism and how he dumped SRK when the going was tough. I am glad Salman kicked him out. But nevertheless despite him being an opportunist I prefer him to many other people as when a friend he can be very useful as he a very smart guy and has great marketing skills. Its up to the actors to look after their own interests instead of completely depending on KJo and I hope Fawad does the same.