Posted: 7 years ago
Sahi kaha...
Abhi se expectation set kar lete hain!
And the srk angle is emotional divide. SrK/Fk
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL

We are the first ones to tell you that Ranbir has already booked his dates for the next two months because he wants to promote his film extensively. Moreover, the film also stars the ultimate heartthrob Fawad Khan who is likely to steal the thunder from the Kapoor lad. And Ranbir would obviously not want that!
So, be it any promotional event, interview or a hattke promotional gimmick, you are going to get to see a lot of him in the coming months until his film releases on Diwali. All this while actors have been promoting their films aggressively and that has worked in their favour, to an extent. Now, considering that ADHM has Fawad also in the main lead, it could be a possibility that Ranbir would be overshadowed. Also, Ranbir is very well aware of Fawad's huge fan base in India and he cannot let that come in his way to reaching out to as many people with his role in the film.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranbir-kapoor-to-promote-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-extensively-and-we-have-got-all-the-details/
I agree with Shreya, we should let this film be RKs and not anything we can entertain ourselves with. But what can i do, dam he is still there, and he still makes his presence felt so strongly. Infact i already imagine the song on him ðŸ˜†
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Lets treat the movie as Ranbir's, Anushka's and Ash's movie with Fawad coming in between in ADS. We wont be disappointed. ðŸ˜†

😆

And he wont be there for promotions.. which is a good thing...I hope he is working in Pak
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's the point - he is there in the movie and that makes us want to see him throughout ...
I kind of will be searching fawad in every scene - I know it already ðŸ˜†
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Loving these articles

Fawad Khan's two shots in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser are its most striking part

Karan Johar has said that Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan has a very important part in the film, which stars Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.

Written by Mimansa Shekhar | New Delhi | Published:August 30, 2016 5:11 pm
fawad khan, ae dil hai mushkil, fawad khan ae dil hai mushkil, karan johar, bollywood filmFawad Khan will make a special appearance in Ae Dil hai Mushkil.

If you were among those who woke up on Tuesday under the spell the first teaser of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, then welcome to the club! The 93-second long first look of the film is surely set to give the fans sleepless nights, firstly for its brilliant title track sung by Arijit Singh. And secondly the powerful ensemble cast of Ranbir Kapoor,Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma. But hold your horses, for there is one face who has managed to sweep many hearts even if in just two frames of the teaser. We call him Fawad Khan and this is more than a fan's love letter.

It has already been a great year for the Pakistani heartthrob at the Indian box office. Fawad Khan has emerged a winner with Kapoor & Sons, earlier this year. Known for his dreamy looks and oh-so-expressive eyes, director Karan Johar is cashing on Fawad's signature charm in the small glimpse of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil too. Karan has time and again said that despite a cameo, Fawad is set to make a very strong and special appearance in his latest directorial. Understanding that the Fawad fever is far from dying anytime soon, the Dharma Productions are making the most of his massive female fan following on both sides of the border.

fawad khan, ae dil hai mushkil, karan johar, bollywood film

fawad khan, ae dil hai mushkil, karan johar, bollywood film

With that bearded look and unkempt hairdo, Fawad is making his followers skip a heartbeat. While his killer smile in one frame is forcing us to pause the teaser and stare at our screens, his fierce look in the other is making us curious about his cameo. The production house shared some stills of each actor. And we cannot keep our eyes off Fawad!

Dharma Productions 
"@DharmaMovies

This is what you've stayed up for... Few more hours to go!#ADHMTeaser out at 10am! #AeDilHaiMushkil

•  
  •  512512 Retweets
  •  
  •  741741 likes

Hands down, the Aishwarya-Ranbir-Anushka trio is stealing every frame of the teaser. It is majorly playing around Ranbir's love story with the two ladies, Arijit Singh's voice is adding to the depth of the romance. But Fawad is the icing on the cake! The film is not exactly a love triangle. It rather explores the friendship, heartbreaks and one-sided love. Can we miss the dialogue of Ranbir in the end - "Ek tarfa pyaar ki taaqat hi kuch aur hoti hai. Auron ke rishton ki tarah yeh do logon mein nahin batati. Sirf mera haq hai ispe. (There is some charm in one sided love. Like other relationships, it does not get divided between two people. Here, I have the soul right on it.)"

Watch the Ae Dil hai Mushkil teaser here.

If you thought these were the thoughts of only Fawad fans, hear us out. The actor started trending on Twitter based on just a few glimpses in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil trailer. These tweets are a proof of the Importance of Being Fawad Khan in Bollywood today.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/fawad-khans-two-shots-in-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-teaser-are-its-most-striking-part-3003989/

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Sahi kaha...
Abhi se expectation set kar lete hain!
And the srk angle is emotional divide. SrK/Fk

SRK - 1 ad and FK - 2 ads. 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

I agree with Shreya, we should let this film be RKs and not anything we can entertain ourselves with. But what can i do, dam he is still there, and he still makes his presence felt so strongly. Infact i already imagine the song on him ðŸ˜†

I am toh entertaining myself...kabhi bash kabhi praise. ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

😆

And he wont be there for promotions.. which is a good thing...I hope he is working in Pak

Yes its better he focus on his work in Pak and family. November onwards he wont have time for 2-3 months for that. From his tweet too it didnt seem he will be involved in the promotions...sent his blessings like he did for Rustom. ðŸ˜†
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Yes its better he focus on his work in Pak and family. November onwards he wont have time for 2-3 months for that. From his tweet too it didnt seem he will be involved in the promotions...sent his blessings like he did for Rustom.😆

You are wrong... He sent a longer video message for Rustom...