Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There is one thing I noticed through this teaser. On twitter, non fans, men/boys praising fawad. 🥳Plus he was trending. And media as well praised him. 
I hope Kjo noticed this. He is a ruthless businessman and he knows a golden goose when he sees one. I think he will give Fawad more movies. But I also want Fawad to try other PH/ directors. India has noticed him, accepted him more than before. This small role will give him a wider audience base as well. I know he is going to nail this role.

One thing is sure, a solo movie with Dharma is a very big deal. Kjo defo has full faith in fawad at the moment. This is going to be a game changer hopefully for all of us. 

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Bold is true. About KJo same dilemma for me. I hate him for his nepotism and how he dumped SRK when the going was tough. I am glad Salman kicked him out. But nevertheless despite him being an opportunist I prefer him to many other people as when a friend he can be very useful as he a very smart guy and has great marketing skills. Its up to the actors to look after their own interests instead of completely depending on KJo and I hope Fawad does the same. 

same here shreya, KJO was HR's friend too, and suddenly he is treating Hrithik like a shit, i do not know what happened in person, but everything is just so disappointing. no matter how much i keep saying that i do not care, but as a fan it is always very unpleasant...  But I am very glad that he has supported Fawad, in Bollywood a backing up from dharma is indeed a blessing, and i hope Fawad maintains it unless he has enough foot hold to branch out, also i wont like it if he keeps doing dharma films only instead of doing some other PH films also always a balance is necessary. But for time being, as he is still a new actor, he needs KJO support, and i do not mind it.

KJO would dump Ranbir too, unless he himself would be in Bombay velvet, and Ranbir is probably only one who despite being a product of nepotism, still had some talent, but unintentionally KJO has destroyed that too..😆 ... 

All i hope is all my favorites do well despite having troubling personal lives. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this called Sundas Salute? :-)
Agree with many of your points.
Expectations set.!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

same here shreya, KJO was HR's friend too, and suddenly he is treating Hrithik like a shit, i do not know what happened in person, but everything is just so disappointing. no matter how much i keep saying that i do not care, but as a fan it is always very unpleasant...  But I am very glad that he has supported Fawad, in Bollywood a backing up from dharma is indeed a blessing, and i hope Fawad maintains it unless he has enough foot hold to branch out, also i wont like it if he keeps doing dharma films only instead of doing some other PH films also always a balance is necessary. But for time being, as he is still a new actor, he needs KJO support, and i do not mind it.

KJO would dump Ranbir too, unless he himself would be in Bombay velvet, and Ranbir is probably only one who despite being a product of nepotism, still had some talent, but unintentionally KJO has destroyed that too..😆 ... 

All i hope is all my favorites do well despite having troubling personal lives. 

I think Sundas KJo and HR had a fallout over Shuddhi. Otherwise KJo always was gung ho about HR. I am not sure what the exact issue was. In BW there are no permanent friends or enemies and they being childhood friends I am sure will patch up sooner than later. 
Coming to Fawad...since he is a Pakistani he needs support of some strong people in BW. KJo is one such person. Also KJo seems to have taken to him for now and they get along. Since Fawad hasnt established himself yet I will be more relieved if KJo is involved in his BW projects directly or indirectly. Otherwise we have seen KJo is a good mentor. If Fawad gets outstanding offers from outside banners he will encourage him to take them up. 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

There is one thing I noticed through this teaser. On twitter, non fans, men/boys praising fawad. 🥳Plus he was trending. And media as well praised him. 

I hope Kjo noticed this. He is a ruthless businessman and he knows a golden goose when he sees one. I think he will give Fawad more movies. But I also want Fawad to try other PH/ directors. India has noticed him, accepted him more than before. This small role will give him a wider audience base as well. I know he is going to nail this role.

One thing is sure, a solo movie with Dharma is a very big deal. Kjo defo has full faith in fawad at the moment. This is going to be a game changer hopefully for all of us. 

Actually the 3 seconds in the teaser worked out well for Fawad thanks to a dead looking Ranbir. Media and many neutrals praised him. I am sure Fawad has done well as KJo praised him even more than the heroines. I dont think he would do that unless there was something really worth praising as praising others would get him more attention. 
Btw SRK praised the 'push' in the teaser...I wonder if he was speaking about Fawad's scene or another with RK and Anu.
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ I am sure SRK was talking abt Fawad's push scene. RK- Anu push scene wasnt interesting. 
And SRK has good taste😆

and yes Ranbir looked off. Stoned actually😆
I always felt he didnt have emotions inside him. He looks dead most of the times. 
Edited by UglyDuckling. - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

^ I am sure SRK was talking abt Fawad's push scene. RK- Anu push scene wasnt interesting. 

And SRK has good taste😆

and yes Ranbir looked off. Stoned actually😆
I always felt he didnt have emotions inside him. He looks dead most of the times. 

Thats true...there is huge difference between the Ranbir today and that of YJHD. Now he looks stoned always...anyways 90secs is too less to judge and he might have done better in the film overall. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The actor opened up about his professional as well as personal life in an interview taken by director Raja Sen for Vogue India's September 2016 issue, which is available on the stands from September 3. Ranbir lauds his contemporaries for taking up risky roles " be it Alia Bhatt in Udta Punjab and Fawad in Kapoor & Sons.

Asked if he would play a homosexual on camera, Ranbir said: "Sure, but now it's already been done. Now he's (Fawad has) opened the door and it's easy for us to walk through it. But earlier... I must honestly say I might have turned it down."

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/ranbir-kapoor-is-open-to-play-homosexual-onscreen-thanks-to-fawad-khan-3005976/

@Bold - wow.. i am surprised that he is so frank
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edit..
move to next thread
Edited by Serotonin - 7 years ago
@vidya - yes yes I think most of us agree on what makes us come back to Fawad even after the annoying lollipops here and there .. The good thing is he has this striking charm to grasp attention of a lot if ppl and he has done that once again. He has always been more rooted when he played the underdog in the show/film , may be because he has this talent of over shining his costars with less chaos around him , thank fully ..

@shreya - yes a dead and sleepy RK has been more of the reason why Fawad is being praised even though his three seconds were gems too. The most underwhelming was Aish, most ppl are saying Anu is the weakest link but I found Aish awe ful, instead Anu had her moments and at least more than one expression . Aish is victim of her own beauty, she's flat and straight OTT ..

SRK is smart, he knows one push had many rolling down on the floor with happiness...

Some day I really hope KJO casts Fawad in a tragic love story, this has been an eternal wish since I have watched him . Somebody make him cry onscreen, dammit .. He's a sad fistic pleasure onscreen