Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fawad literally had two scenes in that teaser but he stole the show! I am loving that unkempt look and that messy hair, can't wait to see the actual movie! My main reason to watch that movie will be Fawad Khan, no matter the amount of scenes
Fawad has teased me, 28th oct is my birthday and he will come for 8-10 minutes onscreen.. so happy birthday pe lollypop miljayega πŸ€£
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
New thread. Suggest a good title.
Now we are used to lollipops Sundas. 
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Okay, So I saw the posters and the teaser of ADHM. To be honest, the poster didn't seem that great to me. And the teaser, well. Its typical of Kjo with gorgeous locations, amazing music and some candyfloss friendship with sensous romance. 
But I'll be honest, It didn't seem that great to me too. Aish Ranbir look bleh and a bit odd as their couple seems weird to add on with their making out scene.. Eww! πŸ€’

Aish looks old and she Ranbir sharing sensous scenes look bleh! πŸ˜• Anuskha looks amazing and her character looks damn interesting. ❀️

But those 2 frames of Fawad Khan left me floored! That smile to Anushka and that angry avatar was so damn amazing that I didn't even bothered that they're others in the movie. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ali's look is so so hawtt! ☺️ That messy, hawtt look with that beard. ❀️

And again we have RK fans burning their asses and reminding FK fans that he only has a Cameo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Khair, I have a relief that I don't have to be too worked up about this movie. πŸ˜›
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^RK fans were shocked with the response FK got for a 3 sec scenesπŸ˜† He was trending as well. They are still wondering how did RK not trend. That is why all the "its only a cameo"πŸ˜†
One rk fan zee_k I think  said Thank God Fawad is not there for the whole movie or else RK ki toh lag jati🀣
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Deputy Editor - Huffington post

Rituparna Chatterjee @MasalaBai  

Dear @karanjohar you wasted money on a whole teaser. Going by TL tonight, just a sec of this would have sufficed

Edited by UglyDuckling. - 7 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My reaction to Ae Dil Hain Mushkil's teaser is both negative n positive.
Loved the song...loved Aishwarya n Ranbir's chemistry(quite unexpectedly)...Aishwarya is looking younger n prettier than Anushka...πŸ˜† Fawad in his two glimpses stole the show.

But...I am upset that Fawad's name doesn't appear on the poster or anywhere. People are saying...he is playing 'only a cameo'...I hope he is not another guest appearance in the movie...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

My reaction to Ae Dil Hain Mushkil's teaser is both negative n positive.

Loved the song...loved Aishwarya n Ranbir's chemistry(quite unexpectedly)...Aishwarya is looking younger n prettier than Anushka...πŸ˜† Fawad in his two glimpses stole the show.

But...I am upset that Fawad's name doesn't appear on the poster or anywhere. People are saying...he is playing 'only a cameo'...I hope he is not another guest appearance in the movie...

Yes it's a guest appearance. Don't expect much screen time. Film is about the three main leads.
UglyDuckling. thumbnail

It is also being reported that Ranbir is a little sceptical about his thunder being stolen by actor Fawad Khan. Fawad, who enjoys a massive fan following in India was seen in only two frames of the teaser which released today. The second long appearances were enough to make him the talk-of-the-town.

Considering, Fawad's stardom, Ranbir is reportedly being extra cautious with the promotions. He will try many different avatars for the promotions according to reports.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-ranbir-kapoor-fawad-khan-attention-story-345971

TheRager thumbnail
KJo on Fawad...he is another Jitu.

ADHM Not Doosra Aadmi

Well, now all the speculations can be put to rest. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil starring Ranbir Kapoor is nothing like his father's film Doosra Aadmi. When we chatted with Ranbir after watching the trailer and said that we were pleasantly surprised, he said, "It's not like Doosra Aadmi? What is Doosra Aadmi about? I haven't seen it." Well, now there is no need to.

Meanwhile

Karan Johar smiles knowingly every time women and men around him gush about Fawad Khan. He says, "My mom discovered him first. She used to watch his TV show and would always tell me to cast him. I can see the affect he has on all women, beginning with my mom who turns into another person whenever he drops by."

Too sweet.