Kangana-Hrithik war: Adhyayan Suman has more to say

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

• IANS, Mumbai
  •  |  
  • Updated: Apr 30, 2016 12:16 IST
"Most of them congratulated me for speaking out. Some, however, saw me as a publicity seeker. Let them. It doesn't bother me," says Adhyayan Suman.

Ever since his explosive revelations about his ex-girlfriend and actor Kangana Ranaut came out on Thursday morning, actor Adhyayan Suman has been inundated by calls and messages. He says that many find his opinion a publicity gimmick but that doesn't bother him.

"Most of them congratulated me for speaking out. Some, however, saw me as a publicity seeker. Let them. It doesn't bother me. I had to say what I had to say because another human being was going through pain that he did not invite himself," says Adhyayan referring to Hrithik Roshan, the actor who has been caught in a Kangana-centric constellation of accusations and counter-accusations.

Adhyayan gives Hrithik a clean chit, and reveals Kangana was besotted by the Krrish star from the time they did Kites together.

"Even before my relationship with Kangana I was aware of her infatuation for Hrithik Roshan because Hrithik's mother (Pinky Roshan) is my mother's friend," he said.

Adhyayan talks of Kangana's growing infatuation for Hrithik while they were shooting in Las Vegas for Kites.

"She was giving him way more attention than healthy or warranted. As her boyfriend it made me uncomfortable," says Adhyayan.

Then on Valentine's Day while uploading telephone numbers on the new cellphone that he had gifted Kangana, Adhyayan discovered "at least 70" messages from Kangana To Hrithik.

Adhyayan feels it is important for people to know that it is not just the woman who's prone to be in an abusive relationship. That the man too can be at the receiving end.

"I was abused verbally and physically," said Adhyayan.

He recalls a party at Hrithik Roshan's residence where Kangana accused an actor of being inappropriate. On the way down four flights of stairs Adhyayan was abused.

"She slapped me hard because according to her I didn't grab the actor who had grabbed her posterior. I was stunned and teary-eyed with all the guests and media persons going up and down. It was humiliating and hurtful. I went through such abuse many times over. Not just me, my father was also abused repeatedly. I want people to know that men often suffer abuse in a relationship. But their pain is not taken seriously," said the actor.

For those who feel he is doing this for publicity Adhyayan has only a shrug of indifference to offer.

"Let them think what they want. Only I know what my parents and I went through. My career was destroyed. I am ready for a second innings.In fact I am all set to direct and act in a film that will be shot extensively in the US. But this is not the time to talk about that," said the Heartless fame actor.

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don't know if I believe him

Would someone really try to grab Kanganas ass 😆 😆
So she didn't slapped the guy who actually grabbed her ass but slapped somebody else for not grabbing the guy who grabbed her? ðŸ¤”
hasini009 thumbnail
Adhyangana ki kahani mein aur kitne adhyay baaki hain?😆
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

So she didn't slapped the guy who actually grabbed her ass but slapped somebody else for not grabbing the guy who grabbed her?🤔

she imagined that someone grabbed her ass 😆
pakeezah thumbnail
Did anyone notice he DID NOT name the actor who tried to grab her ass according to him?😆
dar lag raha hoga

and why did he give interview two years ago saying they split mutually and she is a great actress and he would like to work with her again? no psycho wycho then?

btw he is acting or making a film in usa pls be sure to see it..

big boss house main dekh lenge

70 messages tak kya kar rahe thay hrithik susanne ko bhi nahin bataya ke mere peechhay paagal ladki hai? film say nahin nikala? SRK nay aish ko nikalathha na? because of salmans misbehavior...

hrithk 3500 messages ko dekhte rahe dekgte rahe..kisi ko nahin bataya,,mazaa aa raha hoga naa, tab. kyon batayega bhi kisi ko

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see if kangana herself can reveal the actor name who grabbed her ass. 
pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=ChotaBheem]

Adhyayan gives Hrithik a clean chit, and reveals Kangana was besotted by the Krrish star from the time they did Kites together.

"Even before my relationship with Kangana I was aware of her infatuation for Hrithik Roshan because Hrithik's mother (Pinky Roshan) is my mother's friend," he said.

Adhyayan talks of Kangana's growing infatuation for Hrithik while they were shooting in Las Vegas for Kites.

"She was giving him way more attention than healthy or warranted. As her boyfriend it made me uncomfortable," says Adhyayan.

Then on Valentine's Day while uploading telephone numbers on the new cellphone that he had gifted Kangana, Adhyayan discovered "at least 70" messages from Kangana To Hrithik.

Adhyayan feels it is important for people to know that it is not just the woman who's prone to be in an abusive relationship. That the man too can be at the receiving end.

He recalls a party at Hrithik Roshan's residence where Kangana accused an actor of being inappropriate. On the way down four flights of stairs Adhyayan was abused.

"She slapped me hard because according to her I didn't grab the actor who had grabbed her posterior. I 

____________________________________________[/

QUOTE]

Chota Bheem BigBoss Miss Stubborn

Tell me why adyayan  Suman isnt naming the actor who tried to grab her ass? 

AND KITES IS WAY BEFORE KRISSH 3 DAMMIT, IN 2010, IF AL

L THIS WAS TRUE WHY DID HRITHIK RAKESH ROSHAN A

ND SUSANNE ROSHAN TAKE THIS STALKER IN THEIR HOME PRODUCTION KRISHH 3 in 2013.

ANSWER.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

• IANS, Mumbai
  •  |  
  • Updated: Apr 30, 2016 12:16 IST
"Most of them congratulated me for speaking out. Some, however, saw me as a publicity seeker. Let them. It doesn't bother me," says Adhyayan Suman.

Ever since his explosive revelations about his ex-girlfriend and actor Kangana Ranaut came out on Thursday morning, actor Adhyayan Suman has been inundated by calls and messages. He says that many find his opinion a publicity gimmick but that doesn't bother him.

"Most of them congratulated me for speaking out. Some, however, saw me as a publicity seeker. Let them. It doesn't bother me. I had to say what I had to say because another human being was going through pain that he did not invite himself," says Adhyayan referring to Hrithik Roshan, the actor who has been caught in a Kangana-centric constellation of accusations and counter-accusations.

"She slapped me hard because according to her I didn't grab the actor who had grabbed her posterior. I was stunned and teary-eyed with all the guests and media persons going up and down. It was humiliating and hurtful. I went through such abuse many times over. Not just me, my father was also abused repeatedly. I want people to know that men often suffer abuse in a relationship. But their pain is not taken seriously," said the actor.

For those who feel he is doing this for publicity Adhyayan has only a shrug of indifference to offer.

"Let them think what they want. Only I know what my parents and I went through. My career was destroyed. I am ready for a second innings.In fact I am all set to direct and act in a film that will be shot extensively in the US. But this is not the time to talk about that," said the Heartless fame actor.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pakeezah

coz the role was rejected by 3-4 heroines and film was getting delayed so i think money comes first so they took a chance

Edited by DB_reloaded - 7 years ago