Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Adyayan is very careful not to mention name of hero who grabbed her ass. kangana ka khulasa toh freely kar rahein hain.

darpoke.

Big Boss contestant for sure next time..people get over their break up in one year and move on..

this guy comes out five years later like it happened yesterday. he must written it all down to give interviewer.

When something traumatic happens ppl remember as if it was yesterday.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Did administrators got back to you regarding this hacking? I wonder how can they control your computer unless you installed programs or opened any attachments.. Or there are serious issues with India forum security.

Use net stat commands to check for shared end points and network connections. If you have issues with fonts and layouts then that could be compatibility issues with operating system or browser or something else but not hacking. Hope this info helps you.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Adyayan is very careful not to mention name of hero who grabbed her ass. kangana ka khulasa toh freely kar rahein hain.

darpoke. 

Big Boss contestant for sure next time..people get over their break up in one year and move on..

this guy comes out five years later like it happened yesterday. he must written it all down to give interviewer.

yeh banda is big time liar , and he is desperate for offers jo abhi tak nahi aaye ðŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
Atomic 
thanks for reply re hacker

i dealt with it

it changed my IF forum page tomake it so small that i could not post and then in another browser the made it font number 8..

then today i got a message that the remote control to control something has finished installing but i had not installed...i dealt with it..

and earlier my cursor was being controlledby outside and not letting me use it..so i dealt with it...

bu thanks anyways
flipfl0p thumbnail

arrey mr hackeru spent all the day making a remote control to control my computerwere u successful can u prevent me to post?

Stop having illusion. There must be something wrong with your computer or settings in IF. (If the problem is with IF settings, many more will complain and IF will correct it. If not, you have to change your setting. (Untick the box when you reply which says, enable Forum codes to format my post).

Why on earth, your IF account is so important to anybody that they want to hack it. I understand, why people call you as Kangana. You are as delusional as her. Edited by flipfl0p - 8 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's easy to dismiss his claims and accuse him of milking the situation (the latter which he is a bit). Back in 2008/2009 I thought attention seeking was what he and Dad were doing and that Kangana was the victim. After seeing their interview, he's definitely not fibbing about the BMV car.

It's weird how things actually took a 180 degree turn in perceptions, besides Kangana admitted her sister thought she treated her boyfriends pretty poorly. All this time, I thought she'd been the spurned victim in relationships.

With Kangana, if you treat her with respect, she'll tear you apart. on the other hand when faced with ridicule, she'll be submissive- KWK with Sanjay anyone, where he openly insulted her dressing and she just took it.
Edited by ChirkutZindagi - 8 years ago
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Adhyayan Suman is like be gaane ki shaadi me abdullah dewaana 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChirkutZindagi

It's easy to dismiss his claims and accuse him of milking the situation (the latter which he is a bit). Back in 2008/2009 I thought attention seeking was what he and Dad were doing and that Kangana was the victim. After seeing their interview, he's definitely not fibbing about the BMV car.

It's weird how things actually took a 180 degree turn in perceptions, besides Kangana admitted her sister thought she treated her boyfriends pretty poorly. All this time, I thought she'd been the spurned victim in relationships.

With Kangana, if you treat her with respect, she'll tear you apart. on the other hand when faced with ridicule, she'll be submissive- KWK with Sanjay anyone, where he openly insulted her dressing and she just took it.

Anw so it's okay to mistreat someone who isn't submissive enough... that's f**ked up. 
Even if she's wrong,  she doesn't deserve to be made feel like shit.

I personnaly have difficulties believing what AS is saying, his parents seem to be omnipresent in his life so it's hard to believe they'd have left their baby boy suffer this much at the hands of a "nobody". The timing is too perfect imo for such revelations. 
But eh, let's kick someone who's already down ;  it's all kind of fun. Especially since that said person is said to have mental problems... psh who cares if she ends up committing suicide? Like, she sooo deserved it because she dared to insult Hrithik!!! The greek God and lie about sooo much things!!! 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loll what to say.. seems Kangana has big issues 😕 Hope she get the help she need. So maybe she stalk Hrithik a lot.. thats why Hrithik is making a big deal about this all. Still Hrithik should have resolved this in  private (with police) etc.. What does it matter if Kangana said they  dated. She seems to have a lot of issues.  Should have ignored.. let her talk nonsence.. Edited by ashna26 - 8 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mali89

Anw so it's okay to mistreat someone who isn't submissive enough... that's f**ked up. 
Even if she's wrong,  she doesn't deserve to be made feel like shit.

I personnaly have difficulties believing what AS is saying, his parents seem to be omnipresent in his life so it's hard to believe they'd have left their baby boy suffer this much at the hands of a "nobody". The timing is too perfect imo for such revelations. 
But eh, let's kick someone who's already down ;  it's all kind of fun. Especially since that said person is said to have mental problems... psh who cares if she ends up committing suicide? Like, she sooo deserved it because she dared to insult Hrithik!!! The greek God and lie about sooo much things!!! 

What the f**k are you talking about?! Read and decipher my post again before misreading what I've written. We don't need another Shobha De here who twists things for the convenience of a flawed argument.
Let me spell it out in simpler words; I said she CHOOSES to be submissive in relationships (rather a fling with Sanjay Dutt) where she's treated like dirt, but on the other hand mistreats guys who fawn/treat her with respect, that's what's f**ked up.

BTW, amusing to see you claim 'if she's wrong', some time back, she could do no wrong, being the bad arse Jahnsi ki rani types.
Most people condemning KR on this issue are not even HR fans, least of all me.
Last I checked, KR was an adult, responsible for her own actions, now you threaten suicide to guilt trip members? most harebrained thing I've read in a while lol, it's like chit bhi meri, patt bhi meri when it comes to the mindless support Kangana gets.

That's all I have to say to you, feel free to twist this out of context too, I won't be here to decipher the actual content for you for risk of losing IQ points by interacting with the likes of you.