Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SELINA_MV

😊 Instead asking IF member, why not you investigate about it. Then tell us about it. It better to get all fact by our own, compare get information from random people. Email him. Or you love to argue without any fact and directionless like Kangana?

BTW, I red all your comment today and I don't want to say anything about it. take care yourself buddy, take care your mind, you need it for your self in real life. Get a rest.     πŸ€—

Selina

Just a simple "i dont know' answer would have been enough.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mali89

Of course there is a point to make when someone is insulting me. It's a forum anyways... people are here to discuss. It would be better if everyone was polite...

I understand that you think that Kangna is wrong and I don't care. It's just pitiful and tiresome that people keep on lashing on her. How many weeks has it been? How many topic per day bashing her have been made so far? 
Since all this broke out,  what real proof shared with the public brought the case forward? Why is it okay to side with Hrithik and not with Kangna when none of them brought something valuable to the case ? All We have is hearsay. 

I have my opinion,  you have yours. We can discuss about it and if you're not interested then so be it but I have can if I want quote anyone to share my opinion. 

My post was not pointed to you ...may be I didnt made it clear but let me clarify its meant to those who find kangana wrong...for eg : Myself. there is no point of me to quote and explain when its clear that its fan war.
hasini009 thumbnail
delusion hi delusion, solution ka pata nahiπŸ˜†
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

1. If Kangy was messaging HR 70 times during Kites itself, why did he keep her around for Krissh3?? Leading a woman on?

2. This wasn't the platform to talk about the film yet he didn't fail to talk about it. Hmmm.

πŸ˜† why asking about something which is not concrete. That from Suman interview isn't it, not from HR. Moreover, Suman said he saw it, but he don't know that really sent to HR or for someone else. That not prove anything because HR claim someone 'acting" of behalf him.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Selina

Just a simple "i dont know' answer would have been enough.

I am not seeking for answer. I've advise you to investigate.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now i feel either hes being paid or doing this for publicity i cant trust no one
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish he had taken a legal action against dat lady