Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lies pe lies khulasa ho raha hai..that hrithik didnt know kangana socially, itney party attend kiye hai jahan mil raha thha. do filmein kiye hai. 70 messages miley hain. 
pakeezah thumbnail
aaah..they took a chance..wha
t about the 70texts sent at that time in 2010. kyun nahi bola kisi ko? susanne maaney gi? for which family the film is more important than a woman who is stalking yr husband or the son of the family? little far fetched.

remember barbara mori incident split the marriage wide apart and the whole world knew not just the family..toh will the wife and family members take a chance again with a girl who is stalking the actor?
Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I want to see if kangana herself can reveal the actor name who grabbed her ass. 

why?

hrithik ki khulasa ho gaya

aditya and adhyayan suman were no secret

ajay devgan and sanjay dutt se panga le liya she didnt get invited to the promos of their movie where she acted 

she has done khulasa of so many

you dont want to know if adhyayan is going to reveal name of actor? only you are interested in kangana?
pakeezah thumbnail
[QUOTE=So-Sweet]I want to see if kangana herself can reveal the actor name who grabbed her ass. [/QUOAdhyayan gives Hrithik a clean chit, and reveals Kangana was besotted by the Krrish star from the time they did Kites together.

"Even before my relationship with Kangana I was aware of her infatuation for Hrithik Roshan because Hrithik's mother (Pinky Roshan) is my mother's friend," he said.

Adhyayan talks of Kangana's growing infatuation for Hrithik while they were shooting in Las Vegas for Kites.

"She was giving him way more attention than healthy or warranted. As her boyfriend it made me uncomfortable," says Adhyayan.

Then on Valentine's Day while uploading telephone numbers on the new cellphone that he had gifted Kangana, Adhyayan discovered "at least 70" messages from Kangana To Hrithik.

TE]
he says he knew of kanganas growing infatuation for hrithk because his mom was hrithiks moms friend. so they discussed it? then he sees 70 text mesages and her behavior made him feel uncomfortable. 

so in his words, the whole family seems to be knowing of then kangana in 2010 infatuation for hrithik and stalker behavior..if they are going to again ask her t be a part of their film in 2013..doesnt it seem like encouraging her? she wasnt seeing anyone then, right? 2013? this is at the height of rumours ki susanne isnt happy with hrithik after barbars mori incident.

It is becoming more and more likely to me that adhyayan  and Aditya Pancholis interviews are a result of Hrithiks begging them to speak..it is almost like they both were given a brief to make the interviews as nasty and abusive and accusatory as possible.

varna will someone who only two years ago was singing kanganas praises and saying their break up was mutually decided. they are on good terms, he would love to act with her again..suddenly turn so nasty...and spew so much venom? breakups toh hota hi rehte hai..what biggie is that, they were young he was 20 she was same..what was the big deal..people get over their first break up..time heals..they move on..what need for so much melodrama like hrithik is suddenly his own brother. if there is only abuse in the relationship, no one will stay, Adhyayan was an arrogant boy, son of rich parents who was gifted a Mercedes by his parents..unbelievable to think he will take so much shit. If there was no love from Kangana..she washedhis clothes, cooked forhim..what about all those..from where suddenly all this dark stuff came, and

then comes Pancholis interview same to same, abusive, condemnatory...no explanation why a dad of two is so enamoured of her he wantsto build house for them to live in..she also must hv had her good 
noments , sex they can get from any call girl.

dal mein kuch kaala hai..they two have been asked to speak filth about kangana to strengthen hrithiks case..otherwise they could go to police and giv their statement in private...
Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
arrey mr hackeru spent all the day making a remote control to control my computer 
were u successful can u prevent me to post?

😃
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to say one thing that it is very difficult for people to discuss their past if they have been a victim of abuse and depression. People tend to judge you all the time.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soon we will see AS and AP in HR home production. Dekh lena.. 
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

So she didn't slapped the guy who actually grabbed her ass but slapped somebody else for not grabbing the guy who grabbed her? ðŸ¤”

she seems like a violent person. wo log jo apni kamzori chupane ke liye dusro main nuks nikalte hain
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

arrey mr hackeru spent all the day making a remote control to control my computer 

were u successful can u prevent me to post?

😃

Did administrators got back to you regarding this hacking? I wonder how can they control your computer unless you installed programs or opened any attachments.. Or there are serious issues with India forum security.
pakeezah thumbnail
Adyayan is very careful not to mention name of hero who grabbed her ass. kangana ka khulasa toh freely kar rahein hain.
darpoke. 

Big Boss contestant for sure next time..people get over their break up in one year and move on..

this guy comes out five years later like it happened yesterday. he must written it all down to give interviewer.