Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ChirkutZindagi

What the f**k are you talking about?! Read and decipher my post again before misreading what I've written. We don't need another Shobha De here who twists things for the convenience of a flawed argument.
Let me spell it out in simpler words; I said she CHOOSES to be submissive in relationships (rather a fling with Sanjay Dutt) where she's treated like dirt, but on the other hand mistreats guys who fawn/treat her with respect, that's what's f**ked up.

BTW, amusing to see you claim 'if she's wrong', some time back, she could do no wrong, being the bad arse Jahnsi ki rani types.
Most people condemning KR on this issue are not even HR fans, least of all me.
Last I checked, KR was an adult, responsible for her own actions, now you threaten suicide to guilt trip members? most harebrained thing I've read in a while lol, it's like chit bhi meri, patt bhi meri when it comes to the mindless support Kangana gets.

That's all I have to say to you, feel free to twist this out of context too, I won't be here to decipher the actual content for you for risk of losing IQ points by interacting with the likes of you.

First of all, calm down and talk in a civilized manner. We aren't friends.

Here is what you wrote :
With Kangana, if you treat her with respect, she'll tear you apart. on the other hand when faced with ridicule, she'll be submissive- KWK with Sanjay anyone, where he openly insulted her dressing and she just took it. 

If you don't want to be misinterpreted then express yourself more clearly. It was easy to understand that for you Kangna must be treated like shit to stay in her "place". Nowhere here can we understand that YOU meant that she chooses to act this way depending on her partner. 
I didn't know you knew her that well btw.

BTW, amusing to see you claim 'if she's wrong', some time back, she could do no wrong, being the bad arse Jahnsi ki rani types. 

I still believe that Kangna isn't lying for the most part. Yeah she might have added to the thruth but everyone does it so no I didn't change my stance here. 
I'll make my mind one the matter will be settled by the court or that one of them clearly express herself/himself about the matter. Until then, one can only presume what happened.

You people keep on saying she hasn't brought any proofs but where are Hrithik's? Were the e-mails authentificated? On what basis should I believe what AS is saying when I have never taken his statements seriously? Some years back he still wanted to work with her... So here it wouldn't be far stretched to believe that he's still milking that cow that was his relationship with Kangna...

Last I checked, KR was an adult, responsible for her own actions, now you threaten suicide to guilt trip members? most harebrained thing I've read in a while lol, it's like chit bhi meri, patt bhi meri when it comes to the mindless support Kangana gets.

Of course she's responsible for her actions, as are every adults but that's not what my statement is about here. I'm not threatening with suicide... How could I get Kangna to do that? But I'm saying that someone who is already down can resort to such a thing. It wouldn't be unheard of that a celeb commited suicide because of cyber-bullying. People are calling her crazy, witch, s**t... 

That's all I have to say to you, feel free to twist this out of context too, I won't be here to decipher the actual content for you for risk of losing IQ points by interacting with the likes of you. 

You're right though about one thing though, I shouldn't have dropped to your intellectual level as it's clear that you're not mature enough to understand the implications of some of the things you say or imply.
You should learn to be polite with people you don't know it wouldn't hurt. Tchip!

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I got it here we are dealing with kangana fans and some Hrithik fan haters who are hell bent on defending kangana actions. There is no point in explaining and quoting as it will turn in to meaningless arguement with twists and turns. 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I got it here we are dealing with kangana fans and some Hrithik fan haters who are hell bent on defending kangana actions. There is no point in explaining and quoting as it will turn in to meaningless arguement with twists and turns. 

Of course there is a point to make when someone is insulting me. It's a forum anyways... people are here to discuss. It would be better if everyone was polite...

I understand that you think that Kangna is wrong and I don't care. It's just pitiful and tiresome that people keep on lashing on her. How many weeks has it been? How many topic per day bashing her have been made so far? 
Since all this broke out,  what real proof shared with the public brought the case forward? Why is it okay to side with Hrithik and not with Kangna when none of them brought something valuable to the case ? All We have is hearsay. 

I have my opinion,  you have yours. We can discuss about it and if you're not interested then so be it but I have can if I want quote anyone to share my opinion. 
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. If Kangy was messaging HR 70 times during Kites itself, why did he keep her around for Krissh3?? Leading a woman on?

2. This wasn't the platform to talk about the film yet he didn't fail to talk about it. Hmmm.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Stop having illusion. There must be something wrong with your computer or settings in IF. (If the problem is with IF settings, many more will complain and IF will correct it. If not, you have to change your setting. (Untick the box when you reply which says, enable Forum codes to format my post).

Why on earth, your IF account is so important to anybody that they want to hack it. I understand, why people call you as Kangana. You are as delusional as her.

you are as delusional as a bat crazee fan of a cheater husband who wants to project a snow white image even tho his wife left him because he couldnt control his animal urges.

and yeah. stop making so many ids okay. 

i know some of you think you are helping Hrithiks cause, but honestly now people are laughing at what kind of support he is having..same as the league of aditya pancholi and adhyayan suman, people are now gonna stay away thinking if he has such bat crazee fans there is something wrong with him

flipflop is a Hrithik Fan, LMAO somebody has totally lost it ..🤣
pakeezah thumbnail
if one opens a topic ki kangu nangu has so many enemies..does it help hrithiks cause when one reads and sees the poster is referring to two exes..one old man aditya pancholi and one 20 yr when he was seeing kangana. and after break up he disappeared to come in interview two years ago and says we broke up mutually, i would love to work with her and now he is saying he got traumatized..
can any hrithik fans answer why if he is getting 70 text messages in kites time he is signing her in 2013 for his film?

why no answer?
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was all in Kangy's mind that someone grabber her posterior...
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

if one opens a topic ki kangu nangu has so many enemies..does it help hrithiks cause when one reads and sees the poster is referring to two exes..one old man aditya pancholi and one 20 yr when he was seeing kangana. and after break up he disappeared to come in interview two years ago and says we broke up mutually, i would love to work with her and now he is saying he got traumatized..

can any hrithik fans answer why if he is getting 70 text messages in kites time he is signing her in 2013 for his film?

why no answer?

😊 Instead asking IF member, why not you investigate about it. Then tell us about it. It better to get all fact by our own, compare get information from random people. Email him. Or you love to argue without any fact and directionless like Kangana?

BTW, I red all your comment today and I don't want to say anything about it. take care yourself buddy, take care your mind, you need it for your self in real life. Get a rest.     ðŸ¤—
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

1. If Kangy was messaging HR 70 times during Kites itself, why did he keep her around for Krissh3?? Leading a woman on?

2. This wasn't the platform to talk about the film yet he didn't fail to talk about it. Hmmm.

This.

I believed this guy in his first interview but now he is just coming across as attention seeking. Aur kitna bolega iss topic pe? One interview was more than enough to shut everyone up and there was no need for him to clarify more since pretty much everyone took his side once the story came out.
Edited by .Rinnie. - 7 years ago